Thread: If you Look Deeper, the Packer's Run Game isn't Any Better....

If you Look Deeper, the Packer's Run Game isn't Any Better....

I was looking into the Super Bowl match up and realizes that all the hype into the Packer's defense isn't any better than the regular season. The are average 3.7 ypg now compared to 3.8 ypg in the regular season.

I love breaking down the numbers and I alway delve deep into stats during my handicapping. I recently wrote a post about it: http://oddsonbetting.net/tips-for-be...tting-numbers/

IMO the steelers D is really good against the run, well the packers dont run the ball anyways. Aaron rodgers will pass the ball pass the ball a little more and finally the pass the ball alot more i wouldnt be surprised if he ends up wth 50 attempts, if there is a prop for first play id go pass, i think pack win this game going away im not saying pitt gets smoked or anything but i could see a pack 31 pitt 17 game

the Steelers pass defense has actually tightened up in the playoffs. Though they didn't face any high octane passing teams, opposing teams are averaging 8.6 yards per completion.

If the Steelers can knock Rodgers a few times, he will make a mistake. I think that will be the factor. If the Steelers defense can get to Rodgers, they will win it.

I'm a Pittsburgh guy, so I definitely disagree with the 31-17 score. Can't see either team winning by that much.

BOL!