Thread: 11-21-11

11-21-11

New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

BIG AL
    Horrible day yesterday 3-5-1 in NFL. 1-0 IN NHL, 1-0 NCAA BB

MNF
    KC/NE TOTAL OVER 46.5 1*

NHL
    Panthers/ Devils over 5 1*

Free plays
    NCAA BB
    CHAMINADE +13.5 1*

NHL
    Pitt/ NY Islanders UNDER 5.5 1*
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

BRANDON LANG

10 DIMES - Kansas City 1st half +10.5 points

DR BOB

Monday Free Best Bet
    **Detroit (-6 ½) over George Washington

02:00 PM Pacific - Rotation 567
    George Washington is going through a coaching change and the early results have not been good. The Colonials are pretty bad at putting the ball in the basket, converting on just 38% of their shots this season after making just 41.5% last season. Detroit, meanwhile, has an unselfish (17 assists per game), veteran team (4 returning starters) led by talented point guard Ray McCallum (17.3 points, 4.7 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game), and the Titans look poised to win the Horizon League this season. The absence of big man Eli Holman, who is out for personal reasons, is being capably filled by shot blocking machine LaMarcus Lowe, who has averaged 3.6 blocks per 25 minutes in his career and has 9 blocks in 3 games this season while filling the void in the middle that Holman left. George Washington isn’t a good enough 3 point shooting team to live on the perimeter and the Colonials are not going to get much in the paint with Lowe roaming the paint. My ratings favor Detroit by 7 points and George Washington applies to a negative 46-110-2 ATS early season indicator. I’ll take Detroit in a 2-Star Best Bet at -7 points or less.
    Monday College Opinion/Possible Best Bet
    UL Monroe (+20) over MISSISSIPPI STATE
    Rotation #547 – 5 pm Pacific
    Mississippi State is just 6-15-1 ATS as a home favorite of more than 12 points against non-conference foes under coach Rick Stansbury, including 0-7 ATS if the opponent is coming off a loss, and the Bulldogs apply to a negative 31-79-6 ATS big home favorite letdown situation if they remain a favorite of 20 points or more. My ratings favor Miss State by 19 ½ points, so the line is fair, and I’ll lean with UL Monroe at +20 points or more and I’d take UL Monroe in a 2-Star Best Bet at +21 points or more.

DR BOB

I’ll consider New England a Strong Opinion at -16 ½ points or less and I’d take the Patriots in a 2-Star Best Bet if the line goes down to -14 points or less.