Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: World Series of Fighting 2

I don't know that they need to be worrying about titles RIGHT NOW but once the org has been established after a handful of shows I think it will be important. I mean, people care about who's holding belts in Bellator, at least at the lower weights.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I don't know that they need to be worrying about titles RIGHT NOW but once the org has been established after a handful of shows I think it will be important. I mean, people care about who's holding belts in Bellator, at least at the lower weights.
    Maybe. Personally, I think the Bellator title is intriguing mostly because there is an established hierarchy with little variance via the tournaments. It's not something I think the UFC should do, but it adds more interest to fighters I normally wouldn't care about.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Yeah, the tournament format is basically Bellator's ace in the hole. No one else is really doing that so the promotion is unique in that regard and it legitimizes their titles. From a pure sport perspective you can't get much more legit than a tournament.
    I heart cock

I heart cock