UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Germany vs Republic of Ireland

After a scoreless defeat from Poland, Muller and the rest of the German squad will at the home side this time. The expectations for Germany in this fixture is high a 1.23 favourable odds from various bookmakers. I'll take the hype here and Germany to win this fixture. I also put a small amount for Ireland in AH +1.50 @2.20, This team knows how to have goals and that will be a fancy goal if they take 1 in this game.

1x2
Pick: Germany
Odds: 1.23
Stake: 10/10

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1.50 Republic of Ireland
Odds: 2.20
Stake: 3/10

Denmark vs Portugal

Portugal is in a bad position in my opinion, they're not performing well in away and Denmark has the form in home. This will be a draw win for Denmark and the odds that favor Portugal is a mistake. We can take Demark to win straight line or AH for more safer picks, but I'll go to Denmark to win this fixture with 3.00 odds.

1x2
Pick: Denmark
Odds: 3.00
Stake: 5/10

AH
Pick: +0.25 Denmark
Odds: 1.91
Stake: Your preference

Finland vs Romania

Finland's performance is hit and miss at home, if Riski didn't have a good performance this will be a draw/lose at home. Romania beats Greece in an away victory with a one goal advantage, so they will come to this match ready also history tells that Romania always won against Finland. This can be a 1 goal win or draw for Romania.

1x2
Pick: Romania
Odds: 2.63

Asian Handicap
Pick: 0.00 Romania
Odds: 1.91

Thats it for today! Good luck!