Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: 12-7-14

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Sports unlimited
    7 miami
    4 New England over

Indian Cowboy - NBA
    3-Unit Play. #803. Take Over 212 Denver vs. Atlanta (Sunday @ 3:35pm est)

Diamond Dog
    NBA

#809/810: Bucks/Mavericks: Under 207.0 (-105) (1*)

NCAA B

#854: Manhattan: -14.0 (-110) (0.5*)

DOC SPORTS (CBB)

4*: #830 Take Arkansas Little Rock +5.5 over Tulsa (3 pm)

4*: #831 Take Arkansas -3.5 over Clemson (5 pm ESPN U)

8*: #835 Take California -5.5 over Nevada (4 pm CBSSN)

4*: #842 Take Georgetown -16.5 over Towson (7 pm FS1)

HSW second set:

All 1's
    Denver and under
    KC and over
    SF and under
    Philadelphia and under
    NE and over

GD West 1 KC
    GDNY 3 KC, 1 KC over and 1 Philadelphia under

Andre Gomes | NBA Sides Sun, 12/07/14 - 6:05 PM
    dime bet 805 OKL -10.0 (-105) Bookmaker.com vs 806 DET

Analysis:
    NBA Pick #1: 805 Oklahoma City Thunder @ 806 Detroit Pistons
    Rating: 3 units - Single Dime Play
    Pick: Oklahoma City Thunder (-10) (Play up to -11)
    Odds: -105 / 1.95 on Pinnacle Sports OR -105 / 1.95 on Bookmaker

Detroit is a complete mess right now. They even got humiliated at home against Philadelphia on a back to back spot last night. Even when the Pistons' frontcourt has a clear edge in a match up, they ju«st can't be efficient. Detroit will now face Oklahoma City, who will have Durant playing his third game of the season. The Thunder had already some time to adjust to having both Durant and Westbrook back, therefore I expect them to play at a good level today, on a revenge game for them, as they lost at home against the Pistons a few weeks ago.

I actually took the Pistons on their game at Oklahoma City, who was still without Durant and Westbrook at the time. I said that the Pistons had a clear size edge in that match up and the Pistons grabbed 56% of the rebounds in that game, while outscoring the Thunder 44-40 at the paint. The difference is that Oklahoma City with Durant and Westbrook back will absolutely destroy the Pistons' poor defense in here. Jennings also played his best game of the season at Oklahoma City, but he's on a huge slump right now. I believe this is going to be a clear blowout win for Oklahoma City and so, I'll be taking them in here.

CHUCK LUCK

Seatlle Seahawks

NE Patriots

Andre Gomes

dime bet 807 MIA / 808 MEM OVER 191.0 Bookmaker.com
    Analysis:
    NBA Pick #2: 807 Miami Heat @ 808 Memphis Grizzlies
    Pick: Over 191 (Play up to 192)
    Odds: -107 / 1.93 on Pinnacle Sports OR -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker
    Detailed Write Up:

I believe this game will be a high scoring contest, given that both teams will have some interesting edges on offense today. Memphis's frontcourt should be able to pound Miami down low time and time again on this matchup. They¦ have a clear size edge, which will give them a good rebounding edge and a great ability to score near the basket today.

On the other hand, Miami's backcourt has been shooting rather well from the perimeter, something that should also allow the Heat to score a decent amount of points in here. Besides that, given Memphis's clear size edge, Miami won't want to play this game at a slow pace and so, I expect them to push up the pace in here and turn this game into an offense-oriented match up, with both teams playing at a reasonable fast pace, while exploring their edges on offense. Therefore, given the current totals line, I'll be taking the Over in here.

Andre Gomes | NBA Total Sun, 12/07/14 - 9:35 PM
    dime bet 813 NOP / 814 LAL UNDER 208.5 Bookmaker.com
    Analysis:

NBA Pick #3: 813 New Orleans Pelicans @ 814 Los Angeles Lakers
    Pick: Under 208.5 (Play up to 207)
    Odds: -111 / 1.90 on Pinnacle Sports OR -110 / 1.91 on Bookmaker
    Detailed Write Up:

I believe this game will be a relatively low scoring game, as the Lakers will be very focused in improving defensively today. In fact, there will be two changes in the Lakers' lineup today, in order to improve the team's defense, with Boozer and Lin being replaced by Davis and Price.

“Both of those guys play extremely hard” LA Lakers' coach Byron Scott said of Price and Davis. “Both of those guys have more of a defensive mentality. It’s probably a better match with the starters that we have.”

“The biggest thing I need from them is defense” Byron Scott said about Lin and Boozer. “For Jeremy, it’s understanding what a point guard is. He still has to learn that. But again I’m not looking at this as a situation where it’s a demotion. We have to do something. The starting team hasn’t played really well at this particular point.”

The Lakers will now face the Pelicans, who will be playing their third game in four nights, having played against the Clippers last night. New Orleans' offense hasn't been brilliant, if we exclude Davis of course, and this defensively improved lineup of the Lakers should be able to limit the damage of the Pelicans' offense, with Ed Davis guarding Anthony Davis. New Orleans' perimeter shooting has been poor, if we exclude Anderson's treys as well, so on this poor spot for them, I believe the Pelicans' offense won't be brilliant.

Las Vegas Pipeline

15* NE/SD - Over

Robert Ferringo

NBA

4-Unit Play. Take #811 Portland (-6.5) at New York (7:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 6)

Portland is starting a 5 game road trip tonight in MSG and are looking to win 13 out of 14. They have been very good away from the Moda Center winning their last 5. Rip City has also owned the Knicks winning 4 in row. Damian Lillard had a scare with his hand getting dinged up Thursday but x-rays were negative and he is all set to run circles around the below average three headed monster of Calderon, Prigioni, and Larkin. Look for the frontcourt of Robin Lopez and All-Star LaMarcus Aldridge to dominate the Knicks inside. It's also worth mentioning that the Blazers lead the NBA in rebounding and the knickerbockers are 27th. That should be a big part of the outcome. New York has been playing well enough to win in 6 of the last 7 but they haven't won dropping all 7. Melo has been doing a ton of the heavy lifting and with a bad back that is not a great idea. The knicks have been awful ATS at home going 2-9 in their last 11 and Portland has won 4 in a row ATS against New York. It really comes down to two teams trending in the opposite directions. Portland is 15-4, winners of 13 of 14, and trying to compete in the West for a title. New York, disturbingly, is 4-17 and losers of 7 in a row. Lay the 7 and take Terry Stots with you to the bank. Blazers 110-90.

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER (NBA)
    3* LA Lakers +2.5