[QUOTE=SPX;472689]I'm not saying he's not crazy as shit. I just don't think he's a rapist.

This is what Tyson recently said about it:

I've heard that claim before, that this wasn't the first time Washington had accused someone of rape. So what's the deal, she just has the bad luck that everyone wants to rape her?

I obviously don't know if he did it or not but I don't think he did. And as he said, I think that once the accusation was made the conviction was guaranteed simply because he was the person that he was at the time.[/QUOTE]

Don't agree with this statement. This is the country who let OJ Simpson off because he had money. Tyson had more money to defend himself with.

Read this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...addiction.html

Tysoon has been arrested several times for attacking people. Robin Givens has said several times he attached her physically and sexually.

Then there's this testimony:

"Partial corroboration of Washington's story came via testimony from Tyson's chauffeur, Virginia Foster, who confirmed Desiree Washington's state of shock. Further testimony came from Thomas Richardson, the emergency room physician who examined Washington more than 24 hours after the incident and confirmed that Washington's physical condition was consistent with rape"

No one can be certain what happened unless they were there, but my opinion is he did it