Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Gulfstream Park - Race #9 - Post: 6:49pm - Maiden Claiming - 8.5 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $21,000 Class Rating: 88

Rating: 4

#10 HOUSE ACCOUNT (ML=6/1)
#6 DI MAESTRO (ML=4/1)

HOUSE ACCOUNT - Turning for home is when this one will make a solid move. A great chance to win this race. Have to give this thoroughbred a serious look. In recent races, has posted the best speed figures on the turf at this distance. DI MAESTRO - When I handicap a turf race, I think sometimes class ratings are more important than speed figs. This beautiful animal has the highest average class in the entire bunch. Coming off a fifth place finish at Gulfstream Park, some may pass this horse. I'm not. He just missed hitting the show spot, and has pretty good odds today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 DIAMOND SQUARE (ML=3/1), #8 FOREVER ADMIRAL (ML=9/2), #7 NEVER BURN A COPY (ML=8/1),

DIAMOND SQUARE - This less than sharp equine hasn't won at this racing venue. When looking at today's Equibase class figure, he will have to register a much better speed rating than in the last race to vie in this turf route. FOREVER ADMIRAL - Trying to beat this thoroughbred in today's event at the value of 9/2. NEVER BURN A COPY - Hard to put any dough on this gelding on the top end. Likes to end up on the board though.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Winston - HOUSE ACCOUNT - If I can get anything close to the morning line odds on this one I'm making a wager. Wasn't too far from the winner last time around the track.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Putting our cash on #10 HOUSE ACCOUNT to win. Have to have odds of at least 5/2 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [6,10]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPER HI 5 WAGERS:
Pass