Thread: Buy Groups

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DropDimes View Post
    You realize you're trying to criticize me for posting a record from tOSM, which is the same site he's using to claim all of the rankings you listed... I'm not making any claims, nor did I say tOSM was the end all be all, I simply posted the records listed at that site. Please also educate yourself on how tOSM works. The cappers on tOSM pay tOSM, so they can send their plays to them, and have them independently graded and verified. I don't know how many plays Maddux released last week, but I believe you in your numbers, which means Maddux sent his paying customers nine plays that he didn't feel good enough to have graded by tOSM.

I'm sorry I rustled your jimmies so bad, but it's hilarious that I've been living in your head rent free the past 10 days. I'm not going to reply in this thread again because you're obnoxiously cluttering it. I'm sure you'll respond to this as you simply can't help yourself, so just put your response in this thread: http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...120#post558120.
    As usual, your comprehension level is at a 3rd grade level. Probably due to your thick skull.

The point is Einstein, the Sports Monitor is not posting the same plays as he's giving out to his subscribers, so any claims made by you or him mean nothing. Sorry that's so hard for you to understand. I'm sorry if I rustled your jimmies so bad that you had to start this nonsense with a claim against him that has nothing to do with buying plays but rather was your attempt to discredit another capper. Apparently you were so frustrated in not being able to respond back to me that you had to go off on a rant in this section. Bottom line was, I wasn't in the mood to listen to the spin of some guy that hasn't done much since he asked me to look at his service and consider purchasing his picks (maybe you shouldn't be soliciting people and just play your own plays if you're so good). Still down from the high. But of course, you couldn't resist responding back (apparently you weren't done cluttering this thread as you stated on 2/7). Next time you want to post something in the "buy group" thread, try putting something relative rather than starting a rant about someone else.
    Last edited by accuracyplease; 02-18-2018 at 04:57 AM.