Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Service Plays Monday 5/13/24

Donovan Mitchell ruled out tonight for the Cavs

MLB
    Nationals @ White Sox postponed

Quote Originally Posted by Bvenuti712 View Post
    That always scares me when 3 or 4 or more of Doc's cappers are on the same side lol, anyone else feel that way?
    for whatever it

Quote Originally Posted by DailyDog View Post
    for whatever it
    not sure why it got cut off but I meant to say I typically fade these situations and more often than not it works out

YOur daily capper

Mets 1U

Mariners 1U

Avalanche 2U

Rhino

POD
    Dallas Mavericks ML (-120)

Quote Originally Posted by nolan#1 View Post
    any indian cowboy 8*unit nba??
    It was posted earlier, you just missed it.

8 Unit play
    Thunder +2

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bvenuti712 View Post
    That always scares me when 3 or 4 or more of Doc's cappers are on the same side lol, anyone else feel that way?
    I don't know what the stats say but I think it depends on which cappers are on the game, cause there's a few guys at Doc's that aren't very good at particular sports, though the guys on this list are some of the best at NHL. Also, not applicable to this case, but I wouldn't throw away an 8-unit pick (depending on the capper), because each capper only gets 3 of these per sport each year, so you know it's a highly regarded pick.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger1583 View Post
    I don't know what the stats say but I think it depends on which cappers are on the game, cause there's a few guys at Doc's that aren't very good at particular sports, though the guys on this list are some of the best at NHL. Also, not applicable to this case, but I wouldn't throw away an 8-unit pick (depending on the capper), because each capper only gets 3 of these per sport each year, so you know it's a highly regarded pick.
    Yeah, I always play the 8 unit plays, but to me it's just ironic, like tonight, the Rangers seemed to have great control of that game (that's the pick they all had for like 6 or 7 units) but somehow things go nuclear like halfway through then 3rd period and next thing you know Rangers get pummeled 4-1 haha. And yeah, I would love to know the stats on whenever 3+ cappers at Doc's are on the same 5-7 unit pick. I have no clue how I'd look that up but I have a feeling the numbers wouldn't be something they'd want to promote lol.
    Last edited by Bvenuti712; 05-14-2024 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DailyDog View Post
    not sure why it got cut off but I meant to say I typically fade these situations and more often than not it works out
    Yeah, I do the same, I was just saying to someone else that I'd love to see the stats of times 3+ Doc's Cappers have 5-7 unit picks on the same side. I have no idea where I'd even begin to try to look that up but I don't think they'd wanna put those numbers in their site haha.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger1583 View Post
    Does anyone have the any data on Las Vegas Jesus with the free picks compared to his paid picks (and any unit size/tiers within his paid picks)?
    Football Jesus LV paid text picks and Free picks % are about same usually free picks just one of the paid picks anyway no unit sizes all bets same