Thread: Strikeforce August 18th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have 3u on a Rousey/Jacare parlay.

I believe Saffiedine is going to win, but at -300 it isn't worth it. Bowling +250 is worth a bet imo, but I'm not going to play it unless it gets to around +300.

I don't know anything about Anthony Smith yet...so no comment ont hat.

^^same for T.J. Cook. I have a feeling SF set these fights up for Sayers and OSP to win though.

As for the preliminary card...still have to look. SPX...how does Kedzie match up with Tate? I am sure Tate will be over -300 based on her name. Also...who is Hiroko Yamanaka? Germaine de Randamie is the good striker but is garbage on the ground...if Yamanaka is a grappler and is decent at it...she will win.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    SPX...how does Kedzie match up with Tate? I am sure Tate will be over -300 based on her name. Also...who is Hiroko Yamanaka? Germaine de Randamie is the good striker but is garbage on the ground...if Yamanaka is a grappler and is decent at it...she will win.
    The last time I saw Kedzie fight was way back when on EliteXC when she got her ass beat by Gina Carano. But Kedzie's been around a long time. She's 16-10 and has wins over some notable fighters. She seems to suffer from that familiar syndrome of being good enough to be a solid mid-level fighter but falls short whenever she goes up against the top girls in her division, whether it's Carano, or Alexis Davis or Tara LaRosa. It's been so long since I've seen her that I can't really break it down, but I will be pretty damn surprised if she beats Tate. It would definitely be the best win of her career.

As for Yamanaka, she's the Japanese girl that Cyborg destroyed in her last fight before getting popped for PEDs. But Yamanaka is actually 12-1 and ranked #1 in the world in the division. This fight will come down to grappling. If Yamanaka can get Randamie down then she should win because Randamie is a kickboxer with a very basic level of ability on the ground. But if she can't get her down then she's probably going to get blasted on the feet.
    I heart cock

Also...anybody think Brunson has a shot to beat Jacare? I think Brunson will want to keep it on the feet and be very tentative because he is going to be scared of getting subbed, and I think Jacare has the better striking anyways so Brunson may as well be fucked