Thread: 2015 Off Topic Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Anyone have any underrated movies that most people have never seen/heard of? If I had to name 5 they would be:

1. Rumble Fish- One of my all time favorite movies. Just check out that cast.
    2. Clerks- Not nearly as obscure as Rumble Fish, but if you aren't from in or around the Tri-State area, you may not have seen it.
    3. Oldboy- Not the shitty 2013 Spike Lee rip off version, the 2003 cult classic. This movie will fuck you up a little bit, and change the way you see the world.
    4. Wet Hot American Summer- Netflix just did a series based off the movie, and if you're a fan of slapstick comedy you'll love it.
    5. Empire Records- One of those movies I saw when I was young, and never stopped liking each time I could find it(rarely, I might add) on tv.

Discuss.
    1. The Dirties - Movie about a fictional school shooting. Two friends get bullied and plan to shoot up a school. One friend thinks it's just joke talk while the other is taking it seriously.

2. What We Do in the Shadows - A parody on vampires.

3. Fury - Not an unknown movie but one that I feel didn't get a lot of credit. Personally thought it was a phenomenal film.

4. The Babadook - Also not as unknown and this one did get a lot of credit but just putting here in case anyone hasn't seen it.

5. It Follows - See description for Babadook. Thought it was the best Horror film I watched in a loooooong time.
    Last edited by Éire; 08-20-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    "Do I hate my opponents? How could I hate someone who has the same dreams as me?"