Thread: UFC Fight Night 117

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IWS Member
    1-1

Underdog write-up play couldn't have been more wrong. Embarrassing.

Not only did the fight go the full 15 minutes which was no surprise, but the -275 favorite / #1 contender got the absolute shit smashed out of her the entire fight. Not one time attempting to bring the fight to the ground. Absolutely Impossible to predict an outcome when a fighter aborts all past strategies and looks like they have never fought a day in their life.

And to be fair / honest I should have went 0-2. The ONLY reason Teruto Ishihara won was because his opponent was deducted 1 point in the 3rd round for multiple groin kicks. If the point wasn't deducted it would have easily been a loss or draw.

Done and over with this trash bag Japan event ... onto a Great card October 7th with UFC 216.

I'm a Huge Ferguson fan but I think there is a ton of value on Kevin Lee at +185. Great price on an excellent up and comer with nothing to lose vs. a guy with everything to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knight View Post
    1-1

And to be fair / honest I should have went 0-2. The ONLY reason Teruto Ishihara won was because his opponent was deducted 1 point in the 3rd round for multiple groin kicks. If the point wasn't deducted it would have easily been a loss or draw.
    Good to be on the right side of something like this for change.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter