Thread: 2015 Off Topic Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Don't agree with this statement. This is the country who let OJ Simpson off because he had money. Tyson had more money to defend himself with.
    That's true, but at the time OJ was known as a beloved sports hero and wasn't thought of as an uncouth thug like Tyson was.

Read this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...addiction.html

Tysoon has been arrested several times for attacking people. Robin Givens has said several times he attached her physically and sexually.
    I actually read that article. And I guess I had a different takeaway. What I got from it was that Tyson liked to fuck a lot of girls, and he also was a popular and wealthy person, so it was inevitable that one of those bitches would eventually attempt to extort him with a rape charge.

Then there's this testimony:

"Partial corroboration of Washington's story came via testimony from Tyson's chauffeur, Virginia Foster, who confirmed Desiree Washington's state of shock. Further testimony came from Thomas Richardson, the emergency room physician who examined Washington more than 24 hours after the incident and confirmed that Washington's physical condition was consistent with rape"
    I knew that about the hospital visit, but I believe Tyson's defense there is that she liked shit really rough, which is plausible. I was unaware of his chauffeur's testimony though. I'd say of all the things you've presented that's the one that would make me think a little harder about the case.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post

I knew that about the hospital visit, but I believe Tyson's defense there is that she liked shit really rough, which is plausible. I was unaware of his chauffeur's testimony though. I'd say of all the things you've presented that's the one that would make me think a little harder about the case.
    There's always two sides to every story, so you cant know for sure without being there. Guilty or not guilty means nothing to me. To be honest, I think our jury trial court system is a joke.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

There's always two sides to every story, so you cant know for sure without being there. Guilty or not guilty means nothing to me. To be honest, I think our jury trial court system is a joke.
    It's definitely imperfect and a lot of innocent people have gone to prison because of it. But try as I might--and I have--I haven't been able to come up with anything better.
    I heart cock

It's definitely imperfect and a lot of innocent people have gone to prison because of it. But try as I might--and I have--I haven't been able to come up with anything better.
    I think starting with a jury of intelligant people--rather than the 12 you think you can influence the most to side with you--would be a good place to start renovations
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

So did high5 just come in, say hello, bust a mic drop and leave?
    I heart cock

Axl and Slash finally burying the hatchet?
    I heart cock

So did high5 just come in, say hello, bust a mic drop and leave?
    Isn't that pretty much what he use to do ?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Isn't that pretty much what he use to do ?
    Yeah. But I sent him a PM, he responded, then I responded . . . and then nothing.

So that's kind of strange.
    I heart cock