Thread: 2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LOL

Did Performify ever officially give it up, or did he just kind of stop doing his write ups?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    LOL

Did Performify ever officially give it up, or did he just kind of stop doing his write ups?
    Just stopped doing them. He was doing them intermittently and I think the last one he did was UFC 121. I know it's only one fight and I'm wrong more often than not, but I totally clowned him on Cain vs Lesnar on 2plus2.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    I know it's only one fight and I'm wrong more often than not, but I totally clowned him on Cain vs Lesnar on 2plus2.
    I remember he was high as hell on Lesnar and you accused him of "Sherdog logic."
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Just stopped doing them. He was doing them intermittently and I think the last one he did was UFC 121. I know it's only one fight and I'm wrong more often than not, but I totally clowned him on Cain vs Lesnar on 2plus2.
    I remember that; it was hilarious. Though I'd say he pretty much clowned himself. He hadn't posted anything for a long time and he came out of semi-retirement to announce that Lesnar would dominate Cain in every way and it was one of the best betting opportunities EVAR.