Thread: 2015 Off Topic Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    How long you think it would take to do a full history?
    Well the thing is that a history is never really complete. There's always somewhere else to go (or at least to try to go) because we all are related to thousands of people throughout history. A family tree has many branches and sub-branches that shoot off in all directions.

There are many people that have been working on their family trees for years or even decades. The only thing that would cause you to stop is just running out of leads and not being able to get past a certain point.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Well the thing is that a history is never really complete. There's always somewhere else to go (or at least to try to go) because we all are related to thousands of people throughout history. A family tree has many branches and sub-branches that shoot off in all directions.

There are many people that have been working on their family trees for years or even decades. The only thing that would cause you to stop is just running out of leads and not being able to get past a certain point.

I just want to know if I'm related to anyone rich that I can make a claim on their fortune when they die...like a 1000 people did when Howard Hughes died.

How long for that?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP