Thread: TJ Dillashaw leaves Team Alpha Male

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Why would Faber be jealous of TJ? Faber was not only the face of a division, but the face of an entire organization for years. He's been part of a highly successful team for a long time, and he's got one of the better careers out there.
    I think Faber isn't the type to age gracefully. He wants to be the champ. Not just yesterday, but also today.

Honestly, I'm surprised you're even posing this question.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I think Faber isn't the type to age gracefully. He wants to be the champ. Not just yesterday, but also today.

Couldn't disagree more. Faber's about as nice, generous and genuine a guy as you will find in MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Yeah, this. Fabre goes IN on Ludwig in explicit detail for an hour, and his response is basically not to deny but just downplay everything.
    All right, I'll have to check it out and see what's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BetMMA View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. Faber's about as nice, generous and genuine a guy as you will find in MMA.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a Faber fan and think he's a cool dude, but it's always been clear that being the champ is very important to him. I can't help but believe that seeing TJ hold the belt--seeing TJ destroy Barao in a way that he just couldn't do--has fucked with him a little.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post

I don't think it's jealousy. Obviously he wanted to be the one to hold the belt and have beaten Barao, but that doesn't mean he covets the belt if it's on a teammates waist. He can want to be the best and still be genuinely happy for a guy he helped create at the same time.

I still don't see Faber being the kind of guy to be bitter about a teammate finding success. He's come off as being one of the least selfish fighters in the sport, at least to me.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u