Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
You just confused me.

For one, he's not -300 in the Bigfoot fight at any book, and the best I can get him at is -525.

For another, why would you want him at +110 if you can get him at +170?
He is -370 on BM right now. I was just saying that EVEN IF he was -300 every time (I hadn't looked at the Bigfoot line, I thought he was like -330), you could STILL get him at + odds. But he is not going to be -300 again, barring an injury. I doubt he is more than -200 at any time against Overeem. He might be -300 against Werdum though. Whoever wins 2 in a row on the other side of the bracket, they will probably come in much less than -300, especially if it is Barnett. I think his lines will look something like -370, -170, -220 = +190 AND you get the benefit of changing your mind if Overeem looks awesome or something. Just to me, to lay down a 3 fight parlay without knowing who he is fighting, I would need better odds. Given that you can probably get better odds or at least comparable odds just by betting the fights individually, there is no reason to bet it.

The flip side is that he may get easy matchups, maybe an alternate, his odds could be considerably worse.