Thread: Buy Groups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by accuracyplease View Post
    Maddux for the month or King Creole for the week? Please answer below.

*** HONESTY & INTEGRITY IS A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME, PERSONALLY ***

I’m going to personally leave the final call to you, reason being, I do NOT know any of the past history of either of the services. All I know is for a good month, King Creole was doing outstanding w/ “NBA TOTALS - MOSTLY OVERS” is where his $$$$ was flowing in from.

I thank you in advance for whichever service you feel WE ALL (have the highest win %) will make the most money with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney121 View Post

*** HONESTY & INTEGRITY IS A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME, PERSONALLY ***

I’m going to personally leave the final call to you, reason being, I do NOT know any of the past history of either of the services. All I know is for a good month, King Creole was doing outstanding w/ “NBA TOTALS - MOSTLY OVERS” is where his $$$$ was flowing in from.

I thank you in advance for whichever service you feel WE ALL (have the highest win %) will make the most money with.

But his current form is terrible. He may have been hot, but whatever he was doing in his capping doesn't seem to be working now. Maddux has been extremely consistent over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by accuracyplease View Post
    But his current form is terrible. He may have been hot, but whatever he was doing in his capping doesn't seem to be working now. Maddux has been extremely consistent over the years.
    Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney121 View Post
    Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!
    Maddux Sports - Sal Selvaggio is President and handicapper? I don't know how good ot bad he is but I would say in the long run run he is probably on the plus side. There is an interesting article -
    A database of dreams

Search the internet for it Tom Stryker database of dreams. Many years Tom Scott of Buckeye Sports created this database. Tom was a great handicapper and I did very well with. He died and a few popular handicappers have purchased his database: Maddux, Big Al, Dr Bob & Marc Lawrence come to mind. Handicappers have different styles but more often than not those listed plus Tom Stryker, Joe Gavazzi & Mike Neri will be on the same sides of most games because they used the same methods. When they disagree I usually stay off the game unless I already have a strong opinion.