PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Billy B aka Timbob!

GoBlue
12-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Just popped in (in his parking lot) at Billy's, those here may know him as Timbob to drop off a gift for his compnay from our company and I was told it is his birthday! I don't pop in IWS often with the holiday season (kids to buy for) and I don't game often, but..................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY! ::hammertime::

12-04-2008, 09:06 AM
I need to make sure I write this date down. I cannot tell you how many times a year he says it is his birthday and it obviously wasn't. ::lmao::

Happy B-day Billy, Willy, Wilma, Tommy, TimBob and (my favorite) "Big Ball of Hate"!!!!!

::2drinks::

Good Luck Jones buying you a cocktail.

Mr. IWS
12-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Happy B-Day my man!

RedHottG2
12-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Hapy Birthday Billy! ::beerchug::

Luke
12-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Happy Birthday

Chico1856
12-04-2008, 02:54 PM
::beerchug:: ::2drinks:: ::wooo::

Happy anivesary of your 21st birthday, I will toast ya as soon as I get home, I hope Jim Beam is ok with you man!

Happy Birthday

::hammertime::

timbob
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks. Yes, Scott, December 4 is the official day the "Big Ball" was brought forth to this world. Can't blame a man for trying to get free beers throughout the year! I am pretty sure Jones will buy me a $1.25 High Life af Frickers!

Chico, Jim Beam is most excellent. Of all the nicknames Scott listed he never mentioned "Bernie" and Beam earned me that name!

12-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks. Yes, Scott, December 4 is the official day the "Big Ball" was brought forth to this world. Can't blame a man for trying to get free beers throughout the year! I am pretty sure Jones will buy me a $1.25 High Life af Frickers!

Chico, Jim Beam is most excellent. Of all the nicknames Scott listed he never mentioned "Bernie" and Beam earned me that name!

I also forgot Casper and Houdini (he has a tendency to disappear). ::baghead:: ::lmao::