Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 01:16 PM
JEFFERSONSPORTS FREE PICK (2-0-2)

39-17 in College Hoops (70%)
41-21-1 in the NFL last 63 picks (66%)
last 95 plays in all sports (60%)

NCAA HOOPS EARLY RELEASE
WICHITA ST.+2

Wichita St. has played some very tough games. They have put up about the same numbers as TCU but against a lot tougher competition. Wichita St. and TCU run at a slower than avg tempo but Wich St. is extremely more efficient. This gives us the edge. A size advantage and a few more days of rest and practice should help here as well. They stormed back at Tex Tech before falling in a close game. They should carry some of that late game momentum into this.

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 01:17 PM
ATS Lock Club
Hoops
3 Wichita State +2.5
Tuesday Hoops (office closed on Tuesday)
4 Iowa

ATS Financial Package
Hoops
3 San Diego -11
Tuesday
3 Towson State
3 Ball St

Mr. IWS
Greg Roberts 5* GOY

Carolina Panthers

Mr. IWS
ic's full card: (his email list-serv)
6-3 Overall Saturday
4-2-1 Overall Sunday
10-5-1 Weekend

Note to clients:

I wanted to say thank you for your faith and trust in me. Look, what I do is very personal for me. I don't get into drama, I don't get into b.s. I work hard. I Research. This is what I do. I bust my tail for hours on end each day for Research and consequently make plays. Sure, there are days when we will go down, but more often than not we go up and especially up at the end course of the year. I treat my handicapping no different than a small stock or mutual fund. This year I have easily returned a 5% ROI. That is better than the majority of stocks and mutual funds. These are my reasonable expectations, I expect no more or no less. We had a Great Weekend going 10-5 overall and it's that faith in my research that gets me fired up to do it each morning and make money for my clients in a sincere effort to grow bankrolls through hard work. Look, I don't believe in Game of the Centuries, or Lifetime plays, or what not. I just don't. I believe in Research and Hard work. Let's continue to roll on and once again thanks for the faith that you place in me. You have placed in faith me and it is obvious that many of you have stayed as clients for over 1.5 years now and it is that faith that I will never let down. Let's kick some tail this week:

Sunday: 4-2-1
NFL: Lions +9 (POD): Winner
NFL: Ravens -5: Winner
NFL:Jaguars +6.5: Loss
NBA: Celtics/Pacers Over 199.5: Winner.
College Hoops: FSU +2.5: Outright Winner
College Hoops: Ohio +22.5: Loss
College Hoops: La Lafayette +17 Push

Saturday: (6-3-1)

NBA: Oklahoma City +11: Winner.
College Hoops: Western Carolina +11 Outright Winner
College Hoops: Jacksonville State +3 Outright Winner.
College Hoops: UGA +8.5: Loss
College Football: South Florida/WVU Under: Winner
College Football: UCLA +32.5: Winner.
College Football: Army/Navy Under: Winner.
College Football: Western Kentucky +8.5: Loss.
College Football: East Carolina/Tulsa Over (POD): Loss

4 Unit Play (POD). Take Over 193 between Houston Rockets @ Mempihs Grizzlies (Monday, December 8th at 8pm).
This is not a mistake, this is meant for a 4 unit play. I am debating whether or not to do 4 units for my POD and 3 units for all of my regular plays and will consider this and am trying this out. But, as per this play, I do like the 4 unit wager as compared to the 3 unit wager. I think the over is a solid play here for several reason here. Notice more than 75% favor Houston here, that itself is scary. Houston beat this team 82-71 earlier this year so this is a revenge game for Memphis. That game went well under the posted total but Houston can play overs when they face competitive games on the road - take a look at the Denver, Miami, Oklahoma City and Orlando games on the road. Memphis lost by 19 points on the road to New Orleans as they return home as so they are obviously not in a good mood. Memphis did come off that nice win against the Clippers and since they haven't won many games this year, maybe it was a let down in the pscyhe. The bottom line is Houston has gone over the last 7 out of 8 road games, they have gone over the last 5 road games and Memphis is 4-0 when facing a team with a winning % of greater than 60%. I expect Memphis to be competitive in this game and consequently expect this game to go over the posted total.

3 Unit Play. Oklahoma City -4 over Golden State Warriors

Note, that Jackson is questionable for this game as is Maggatte. So you wonder why nearly 80% are riding the jock straps of the Warriors and it makes you amused. Look, OKC has been playing much better basketball as they come off a competitive game against Orlando and are on an ATS run that has quietly gone unnoticed. GS is still extremely young and they are not led by the veteran leadership they once had. Thus, the Monte Ellis, Baron Davis leadership is gone as Ellis is still hurt - not to mention Richardson is no longer there as well. This team is led with young guys who have to go on the road to get it done and they might not even have Jackson or Maggatte suiting up for this baby. The only reason why I was wary of choosing the Thunder over the Warriors is the fact that this team lost by 30+ to the Spurs on the road recently and Don Nelson will likely get it his players fired up, but having said that, I think OKC is due for a breakout game as they have been playing great competitive basketball lately and they might just win this game by DD as it comes down to pure shooting and I think the Warriors if they don't have either Maggatte or Jackson are in a lot of trouble this game. But, it all depends on their injury status. Look, the bottom line here, OKC is playing great basketball, they were competitive against Miami, Orlando and Charlotte all on the road and covered. They beat Memphis Outright on the road. They have covered their last 7 of 8 and, they have solid new coaching and they will get it done against an injured GS squad. Besides 85% of the public I believe will get buried today taking GS foolishly not reading the injury status as to why GS is actually catching points rather than laying points.

San Jose State +9.5 over San Diego

This is exactly why you do the Research each and every day. It is to find such value as this ever day. Did you know that San Diego lost their leading scorer for the year? His name is Brandon Johnson and it is a huge loss for this team this year. San Diego is a competent team, but it can be seen that this team is more defensive now with the loss of Johnson. After all, this team put up 46 points at San Diego State. The total for this game is set at 114. Hence, we are getting 9.5 points on a team that is in tact, who comes off a 1 possession loss to Santa Clara and hence on a bounce-back, who has revenge aginst this San Diego team from last year's loss and San Diego is still reeling from their leading scorer going down. Gyno Pomare and Chris Lewis are going to have to pick up the slack at home and I'm not saying they won't win this game, but I am saying they don't have all their wheels in bearing completely yet and San Jose State comes of their own respectivce loss and will make this a great ballgame. While over 60% favors San Diego, this is another solid fade as this game does not take into account the injury nor the fact that San Jose State can play some solid defense of their own. I have SJS losing by just 3 in this game. I will take the 9.5.

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Ben Burns
PICK: Tampa Bay Lightning +200 (NHL)

GAME: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Boston Bruins Dec 8, 2008 7:00PM
SPORT: National Hockey League Picks
PICK: Tampa Bay Lightning
Offered at: 200 WSEX
REASON FOR PICK: I feel this price is too high and that we're getting solid value with the visitors. These teams just faced each other at Tampa on Thursday. The Bruins won the game 3-1. However, a closer look shows that the Lightning held an edge in shots on goal and that the game was tied 1-1 in the third. The Bruins' winning goal was a short-handed one in the third period and they added an empty-net goal with one second remaining. In other words, the Lightning played them tough. Despite taking the loss in that game, Tampa Bay goalie Mike Smith is now 1-1-0 with a 1.51 GAA in two career games vs. the Bruins.

The Bruins, who followed up the win at Tampa by defeating Florida, have now won four in a row. Note that the last time that they had won four in a row, they were upset by Buffalo. Looking back further and we find them at 10-13 the last 23 times that they were coming off three or more consecutive victories and a money-burning 54-72 (-17.6) in that situation over the past 10+ seasons. The Bruins were -170 favorites the last time (3/13/08) that they were a host in this series but the Lightning scored a 4-1 upset. Desperate to snap their skid, I won't be surprised if the revenge-minded Lightning shock their hosts once again. Consider Tampa (1*)

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
The Prez

MNF GOY

Carolina -3

Mr. IWS
Thank You for ordering from Pro Sports Plays

Monday Plays

10* Take Miami (-7.5) over Charlotte (NBA Top Play)

Miami has won 4 consecutive games as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points and they have also won 4 of the last 5 games. Miami is averaging over 100 points a game at home this season.

10* Take Hawaii (+22.5) over Illinois (NCAA Top Play)

Illinois has lost 8 of the last 9 games against the spread coming off a win by 15 points or more and they have also lost 11 of the last 14 games against the spread when playing in the month of December.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

5* Take San Jose State (+11.5) over San Diego (NCAA Bonus Play)

Mr. IWS
Thank You for ordering from Pro Sports Plays

Monday Football

Take Carolina (-3) over Tampa Bay
(10* Top Play)
8:30 PM EST

Tampa Bay has lost 13 of the last 17 games as a road underdog and they have also lost 15 of the last 22 games when playing on the road.

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 02:41 PM
RAS

sj st +10.5 1.5 units

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Rocketman Sports
5* Tampa Bay+205 (NHL)
4* Nashville-115 (NHL)

4* Carolina-3 (NFL)

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Bob Balfe

NFL Football
Panthers -3 over Bucs
These teams are evenly matched, but the difference tonight will be the defensive line play. Carolina matches up very well against the Bucs and has a ton of experience on defense. Tampa's Defensive Line is hurting with the only healthy player being Chris Hovan. Look for DeAngelo Williams to do enough on the ground to open up the Panthers passing attack. Carolina plays so well at home and will want to get revenge from the beat down they took earlier this season in Tampa. Let's take the home Panthers.

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 03:17 PM
KELSO

Monday, December 08, 2008
Chairman's Club10 UnitsPanthers (-3) over Buccaneers
8:30 PM -- Bank of America Stadium
Carolina by 7
Partly cloudy. Winds blowing from the Northwest at 5-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 45.
Best Bets Club3 UnitsBuccaneers/Panthers UNDER 39 Points
8:30 PM -- Bank of America Stadium
35 or less points
Partly cloudy. Winds blowing from the Northwest at 5-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 45.

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:53 PM
RON RAYMOND’S 5* BUCS VS. PANTHERS BEST BET!
Pick # 1 Carolina Panthers (-3.0)

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Lenny Del Genio | NFL Side
double-dime bet164 CAR -3.0 (-110) Bodog vs 163 TAM
Analysis:

Play on Carolina at 8:30 ET.

Carolina is our NFL Oddsmaker Mismatch.

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Mike Lineback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4* carolina

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
northcoast monday night marquee-carolina to go under 39,

phil steel is 7-2 his last 9 monday night totals

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
NSA

NFL Tampa Bay @ Carolina 8:30 PM EST 20* Tampa Bay +3
NFL Tampa Bay @ Carolina 8:30 PM EST 10* OVER 38

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Erin Rynning NBA

20* Playmaker: Charlotte +8

Mr. IWS
RON RAYMOND'S NHL PRO-LINE HOCKEY PICKS!

Pick # 1 Ottawa Senators (-175)

Pick # 2 Buffalo Sabres (130)

Pick # 3 Nashville Predators (-115)

Mr. IWS
akmens nhl

Toronto and Pittsburgh

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Kelso

Best Bets Club

3 Units Under 39

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Stan Sharp NBA

Houston-Memhpis under 190

Double Dime

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:58 PM
KELSO BASKETBALL

Monday, December 08, 2008
25 Units
Illinois (-22½) over Hawaii
8:00 PM -- Assembly Hall
Illinois by 30-31

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:59 PM
atslocks.com

Tampa Bay at Carolina -3: Carolina -3 (10 unit play)

Indiana State vs Ohio Over/Under 136: Under 136 (5 unit play)

Houston -6 at Memphis: Houston -6 (10 unit play)

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Ron Meyer
Chalkboard - Panthers

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 06:00 PM
LENNY STEVENS
10 carolina

Mr. IWS
12-08-2008, 06:00 PM
DOC

3 carolina