View Full Version : 12-9-08

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 11:03 AM
::moneybag::

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Thank You for ordering from Pro Sports Plays

Tuesday Plays

10* Take Drake (+3) over Iowa State (NCAA Top Play)

Drake has won 19 of the last 22 games coming off two or more non-conference games and they ahv ealso won 30 of the last 35 games coming off two or more wins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

5* Play Houston (-6.5) over Atlanta (NBA Bonus Play)

5* Take West Virginia (+2) over Davidson (NCAA Bonus Play)

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Kelso's Best Bets Basketball
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
5 Units
West Virginia (+1½) over Davidson
7:00 PM -- Jimmy V Classic - New York, NY
West Virginia by 5-6
TV: ESPN Played at Madison Square Garden, New York City Comments: Senior guard Max Paulus Gosselin has been suspended for this game because of a flagrant foul in Davidson’s last game and even though he averages just 3.9 points and 3.8 rebounds per game he is (1) the team’s floor leader, (2) its best defensive player and (3) the glue who holds it altogether. To say he will be missed is a major understatement.

3 Units
Texas/Villanova UNDER 135 Points
9:00 PM -- Jimmy V Classic - New York, NY
Less Than 130 Points
TV: ESPN Played at Madison Square Garden, New York City Comments: The edge in this game between evenly matched Villanova (8-0) and Texas (6-1) is in the total. Both teams play outstanding defense, with Villanova giving up just 56.8 points per game and Texas 56.7. Big edge to the number.

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
ATS Lock Club

4 units Iowa

ATS Financial Package

3 units Towson State
3 units Ball St

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 03:37 PM
KELSO

25*
Iowa State

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Stan Sharp NBA

Orlando Magic +5

Double Dime

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
seabass

steam play 100* dallas/ san antonio over 189

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
DOC

4-Unit Play (Totals Game of the Week) Take Atlanta/Houston UNDER

4 Unit Play.Take Iowa State over Drake

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Ron Raymond

5* Pacific -5

5* Bucks / Suns Under 205

3-GAME NHL PROLINE PICK PACK

New York Islanders +210

Montreal Canadiens -135

Nashville Predators -120

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 05:56 PM
RAS

Towson +5... 1 Unit

San Francisco +6'... 1 Unit

Mr. IWS
seabass

20* iowa
20* san fran
20* vill
50* towson
50* vancouver

Mr. IWS
indiancowboy

We have a 5* Selection Today (17-6 Lifetime): Game of the Week:

12-6 last 3 days: 3 Winning Days in a Row. Let's Roll Today:

College Selection to come at Noon:

5* Game of the Week: San Antonio Spurs

Look, we are 12-6-1 over the last 3 days and we simply cannot be afraid to take shots. I was the same guy that took Memphis ML +1200 at the Lakers last year and the same guy that took the Kings +1140 ML against the Nuggets last year. We cashed on both accounts. Bear in mind I lost two 5* selections last week, but also, bear in mind I am 17-6 Lifetime with these selections and we are up solid profit over the last 3 days as they have all been winning days. Tack on the fact, we have two additional NBA Plays and 1 College Basketball plays, we are in great shape regardless of what happens here. But, I feel strong about it, so we are going to take a shot at a 5* selection more than our usual 3* selection. We are in it for the long run and if you can't handle taking 5* shots throughout the course of the year, I suggest you get some panties. These are two 11-8 teams going at it and it is one of those things that you would have never imagined these teams for a combined record of 22-16 at this point. Dallas beat this team by 17 points on the road but that game was without Manu or Tony Parker so these guys have been itching to play and finally are. Heck, look at what these guys have done since coming back into action against GS and Denver winning 123-88 and 108-91 at Denver. I could easily see the Spurs getting plenty of revenge here from an earlier loss at home as it is all about Manu and Tony Parker avenging losses to those teams who they had to sit down and watch on the bench while their team was getting spanked. Well, now, they don't. They are the ones that are beating down other teams and the Mavs are next on the hit list. Note, that Howard is questionable, but this is irrelevant to me considering that the Spurs will base their entire effort on defense and notice they gave up just 91 points to Denver on the road and 88 points to Golden State at home. Bottom line is you have the Spurs with revenge and they just spanked the Warriors and Denver and they will likely spank the Mavericks here. This is the same Mavs team that beat the Clippers by a bucket at home and the Hawks by a bucket at home. They will not be so fortunate against these Spurs. The Spurs are 5-1 ATS against the Western Conference of late and the Mavs are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 home games.

3* Milwaukee

There are no injuries to report in this game but note the Bucks are the second best team in the NBA when it comes to ATS covers as they are 15-6 ATS. They are only second to the Cavs who are 16-4 ATS in the NBA. Ironically, both teams come out of the Eastern Conference Central Division. . Over 70% favor Phoenix here, but this is a game that Milwaukee can win outright. Heck, with the likes of Jefferson, Bogut and Redd this team is competitive and playing sound defense. They also have revenge against Phoenix from an earlier season 8 point loss to them as well. Milwaukee has covered 7 of their last 9 games and Phoenix has lost their last 8 of 10 Covers. In short, Milwaukee is a team that is been on a covering spree, they have revenge here from an earlier loss, they are one of the best cover teams in the NBA, they come off a loss here and frankly, I don't think Phoenix is all that good htis year as I think Porter is a terrible coach and that is clearly evident by this team having a 2-8 ATS mark of late as well. I look for Milwaukee to bounce-back here as they have a great shot at winning this baby outright as their defense has been one of the best in the league and one of the biggest dissappointments this year has indeed been the Suns defense. I look for a tight game in which Phoenix either wins by 2-4 points or loses this baby outrigh today.

3* Atlanta/Houston Over

Note, that Horoford is questionable for this game. Currently, the betting is closed for this game but Houston does come off a loss at Memphis so they are obviously not in a good mood. On top of that, Atlanta comes off a loss at Dallas by a bucket so they will look to rebound as well. Look, this is a great opportunity for this game to go over for several reasons. For one, the Rockets were pitiful on offense at Memphis. This team couldn't shoot worth a lick in the first half but did manage to put up 97 points when all was said and done. But, the Rockets are familiar with their home court and they put up 103 against the Clippers and Spurs. Remember, Tracy McGrady is still gone until late December so this team will just have to do without him. Houston has played 5 straight overs and the Hawks are likely to be competitive and consequently this game I believe is likely to go over. Remember, the Rockets shot terribly their last game and on that front will look to bounce-back as well. The over is 5-1-2 for the Hawks following a loss and the over is 4-0 for the Rockets following an ATS loss as well.

Virginia Tech -3

61% in College Basketball

8-4 in December.

12-6-1 Last 3 Days with 3 Straight Winning Days:

Let's Keep Rolling:

I originally put up the line as -5 but it is obviously wrong as it currently sits at -3 in most books. Look, Va Tech is a much better team than people give them credit for. Note, that this is a rare public favorite I am taking but Va Tech is the same team that beat Navy on the road by 9, barely lost o top 25 Wisconsin and lost to Xavier in overtime by 1 point. UGA comes off an ugly, ugly loss to Illinois where they were defeated 42-76 and undoubtedly this team will have a better effort today. Having said that, I think UGA simply lacks the consistency. UGA has yet to lose at home this year, but the toughest competition they have faced is Santa Clara at home. Va Tech has faced some incredibly tough teams including Wisconsin, Xavier and Seton Hall. This team even comfortably beat a Fairfield team that is very good this year out of the Metro as well. It is simply too tempting with this lay to not ride the better more balanced Va Tech team here are 4-1 ATS over their last 5 road games while UGA is 1-4 ATS in their last 4 home games.

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Special K:
Here Are The Picks you have Purchased:

COLLEGE BASKETBALL 20* SUPER K:
523 20*SUPER K - PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 06:11 PM
MIKE LINEBACK

4 1/2 * Rockets team under 98 1/2

4* Wiz over
4* Atlanta

4* West Virginia

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 06:29 PM
ras was stjoes over, denver under, siena ove

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Ted Covers 20*

Detroit Pistons -4.5

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 06:50 PM
The Consensus Group Guaranteed Selections
Date: Tuesday, December 09, 2008

6000* NHL LATE STEAM PUCK LINE WINNER
4 Montreal -135 7:35 EST

Mr. IWS
Computer Crushers Guaranteed Selections

6000* COLLEGE HOOPS CRUSHER WINNER
523 Purdue -11.5 7:00 EST

Mr. IWS
Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are 84-47 the past two years in the NBA and tonight we have another HUGE NBA LATE STEAM TOTALS PLAY WINNER that you can get for just $25 and you are guaranteed to win this game or you will not be charged! We are by far the strongest NBA service in the nation, so join us for another EASY CRUSHER again tonight! 12/9/2008

HUGE NBA LATE STEAM TOTALS PLAY WINNER
OVER 190 San Antonio and Dallas 8:35 EST

Mr. IWS
The Consensus Group Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Tonight we are featuring another 6000* COLLEGE HOOPS LATE STEAM WINNER! ALL FIVE of our basketball handicappers are on this game and ALL FIVE of them are making this game a BEST BET!! The Computer Simulator gives our team an 89% chance of covering the spread for us. Get this GUARANTEED WINNER NOW for just $25 and you are GUARANTEED TO WIN or you will not be charged!! 13-4 COLLEGE HOOPS RUN! 12/9/2008

6000* COLLEGE HOOPS LATE STEAM WINNER
532 Villanova +2 9:20 EST

Mr. IWS
12-09-2008, 06:53 PM
M@linsky 6*

Bulls

paid confirmed