PDA

View Full Version : Believe it or not Holyfield got robbed today

Luke
12-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Holyfield just got done fighting Valuev while neither fighter did alot in the ight Holyfield was the better fighter and should have won the fight easily on the score cards. Its not me just saying this sportsillustrated.com scored the fight 10 rounds to 2 for Holyfield .

Yes Holyfield was the better fighter in a boring slow not much action fight but when the score cards were read they were:114-114 ,115-114 ,116-112 a majority decision for Valuev

For a fighter that is 46 and has fight over 25 years to get screwed over like this in a fight makes me disgusted .

Holyfield didn't deserve this. Let me say this Holyfield didn't look great in the fight and he didn't do a lot but he landed the better shots than Valuev did .I don't know what Valuev's problem was but he looked horrible

Even though this was a bad fight they have to call for a rematch because this decision was ridiculous

Mr. IWS
12-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Valuev is a fuckin bum. That big, and much younger, and he got out boxed by an old man.

Luke
12-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Valuev is a fuckin bum. That big, and much younger, and he got out boxed by an old man.

He threw punches ,well jabs , and moved forward but Holyfield moved side to side pretty well and landed the much better punches. I have only seen 2 fights of Valuev and didnt think he was this bad but maybe your right he's just a bum.

Had this fight been in the USA instead of Zurich, Switzerland Holyfield would have won I think but it doesnt make sense the crowd was rooting for Holyfield

Luke
12-20-2008, 07:14 PM
You didnt miss anything though, it was a bad , boring fight .Although Holyfield reminded of Ali the way he was dancing around the ring at times ::lmao::