PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve plays

Luke
12-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Today I am taking GT and Vandy

Vandy is a perfect example of one team being the more motivated team. Vandy played horrible the last part of the season and should be up to win a game that is basically a home game. On the other hand BC could careless being in this game after the let a BCS game slip through their grasp by losing the last game of the season. I just can't see them getting up for this game.

In the other game you have the most overrated team in the nation imo LSU playing a very good GT team .It is very hard to stop the triple option and I cant see LSU being able to do it. LSU has not beat a reputable team this year and I don't expect this game to even be close. If LSU didnt have the coaching edge I'd be making this a huge play.

With the Vandy line creeping up I will lock in very close to game time to get the most points and will wait to lock in GT until I watch the first half of Vandy

GL today everyone ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
12-31-2008, 02:43 PM
On Tech with ya man.

GL and Happy New year!

Luke
12-31-2008, 02:45 PM
On Tech with ya man.

GL and Happy New year!

Happy New Year to you too Zak ::handshake::

Luke
12-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Locked in Vandy +6

2 units

GL ::handshake::

GT will probably be two to three times the size of this play

Chico1856
12-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Joining you on Vandy, BOL

Happy New Year Luke

Max 2
12-31-2008, 04:19 PM
ON GT WITH YOU LUKE

GL MAN AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Luke
12-31-2008, 05:57 PM
I have to leave for a bit right now. If I don't make it back in time for the LSU-GT game I am not playing it

Vandy is up by 6 and looking very well so if I don't make it back I should go 1-0-1 today .

If I do make it back I still might not play GT and just enjoy the rest of the night

No post by game time means I didnt play GT ::handshake::

RedHottG2
12-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Happy New Year Luke!

dillon24
12-31-2008, 07:26 PM
nice call on vandy. im playing gt-4 but not feeling good about it.. was my first choice and not gonna outthink myself...goodluck and happy new year

Luke
12-31-2008, 08:05 PM
nice call on vandy. im playing gt-4 but not feeling good about it.. was my first choice and not gonna outthink myself...goodluck and happy new year

GL man ,I still like GT and think they'll win but I just want to relax and enjoy a game tonight thats my reason for not taking them. These games have been killing my nerves lately and I want to enjoy one for once .

Didnt play GT as you probably know from my previous post

Luke
12-31-2008, 08:08 PM
Vandy +6 WIN +200 ::moneybag::

outright

OSU half PUSH

1-0-1 +200 ::moneybag::

Luke
12-31-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm the saddest person I know

I didnt play GT because I wanted to get my mind off betting for the night but just minutes ago I found myself starting to cap the games for tomorrow ::lmao::