PDA

View Full Version : Hartzell Saturday

hartzell
01-17-2009, 11:23 AM
In response to Dtrain, I don't care much for the hoops, but I figured my unbiased position on basketball can be worth something.
So I've been staying up late trying to figure out the hoops and I think I'm on to something. It's strictly numbers so I don't have an opinion on the games, just what the numbers say. Hopefully it will work out. The last time I posted on this system it crumbled, so lets hope that doesn't happen this time.

Today, of the 90 or so games, this is what I got in order from strongest to weakest. I played the first 6:

N. Ill +11
Hofstra +3.5
Drex -7.5
Tulane +2.5
Oregon +1.5
Ap St +1.5
Morehead +3.5
Cincy Pk
Miami Oh +3
Syracuse -4
La Monroe Pk
S. Miss -2
TCU -3.5

I also had L-ville as a strong pick but it opened on my book at 2.5. Now its at 1.5 and moving fast. As with most of them, I think waiting til game time and seeing how many points you can get is the best plan. It seems a lot of the picks tend to go against the public.

Good luck and hopefully I can make this work. Any input on any of these games is also appreciated.

dtrain119
01-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Appreciate the work, numbers have a way of evening out over time so don't give up just yet on the system. Out of those, really like Oregon. Will give plays in just a few. Thanks.

Mr. IWS
01-17-2009, 11:29 AM
GL with it bro