PDA

View Full Version : Fedor is an animal

Luke
01-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Andrei Arlovski got KTFO ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::

Fedor is a beast and its going to take someone really good to knock him off.I have to say AA was winning the first round until he got knocked lifeless

This is how dumb I am .I didnt want to lay the -320 on Fedor because it was a lot of chalk in case he lost .Instead I bet one unit on three other MMA fights with less juice .I lost all three and lost more than I would have had I bet Fedor and lost lol ::lmao:: Good thing Mosley saved the day from disaster

I have to say this Affliction card was very good in my opinion I was very impressed

Mr. IWS
01-25-2009, 10:00 AM
I thought it was a great card. I watched the under card too, some decent fights. Fedor is a fuckin machine though. Arlovski really had him off balance for the first 3 minutes, and he had a great game plan.

But like Tyson said, everyone has a good plan until they get punched in the face. I was fuckin crackin up when he got dropped in mid air.

So much for Freddy Roach saying Fedors stand up is bad.

Luke
01-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Freddie Roach also Andre was such a good boxer after he beat Fedor he would be ready to challenge for the boxing heavyweight title

LOL good one

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 06:15 PM
::fight::

Luke
02-05-2009, 06:18 PM
::fight::

::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::