PDA

View Full Version : UFC 94 final thoughts

Luke
02-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Silva was completely dominated by Manchida in a fight of two undefeated fighters. It was a complete blowout.
I would like to see Manchida against Evans.

I liked seeing Jon Jones beat Bonnar in a fight that was good the first 2 of 3 rounds. I cant wait to see Jones fight again ,hopefully he'll work on his conditioning more. Bonnar might be on his way out.

GSP dominated every minute of 4 rounds against BJ Penn. I dont even think Penn landed a punch the whole fight. That fight was horrible because it was even competitive and I won money on it and thought it was bad.

Overall I say it was a weak card with not very exciting fights. I didnt pay for it so I have no complaints on to the next one

Mr. IWS
02-01-2009, 10:01 AM
First one I paid for in a while now. Guida looked like a wet blanket the way he was just holding diaz, that fight was brutal. Shitty card in my opiniion.

Luke
02-01-2009, 12:48 PM
First one I paid for in a while now. Guida looked like a wet blanket the way he was just holding diaz, that fight was brutal. Shitty card in my opiniion.

I agree . I have watched a lot more bad pay per views in boxing than I ever will in MMA though.

They all cant be great

Mr. IWS
02-01-2009, 12:58 PM

I agree . I have watched a lot more bad pay per views in boxing than I ever will in MMA though.

They all cant be great

I agree.