Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 01:28 PM
jim fiest
5* miami heat

Mr. IWS
John Ryan

LA Lakers at New York

Ai Simulator 3* graded play on Knicks as the host the Lakers slated to start at 7:30 EST. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 32-10 ATS for 76% since 1996. Play against road teams after successfully covering the spread in 2 or more consecutive games facing an opponent after successfully covering the spread in 6 or more consecutive games. Knicks are 15-7 ATS (+7.3 Units) versus good 3 point shooting teams making >=36% of their attempts this season.

Play on: New York

Mr. IWS
Las Vegas Sport Picks

NBA:

1* Lakers -5
1* Spurs -4
2* Lakers/Knicks over 223
2* Mavs/Magic over 208

NCAA:

1* Louisville -2

NHL:

1* Red Wings/Blues over 5.5

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
Date: Monday, February 02, 2009
$29.00 Guaranteed: ****LATE COLLEGE HOOPS STEAM ALERT**** Today in COLLEGE HOOPS we have some very STRONG INFORMATION on one game! You can get our 9000* COLLEGE BASKETBALL LATE STEAM WINNER for just $29 and you will pay only after the game wins! It Does Not Get any Better than this so Join us for another Easy BLOWOUT WINNER! 2/2/2009

9000* COLLEGE BASKETBALL LATE STEAM WINNER
524 Davidson -19 7:00 EST

Mr. IWS
The Consensus Group Guaranteed Selections
Date: Monday, February 02, 2009
$29.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring our 9000* COLLEGE HOOPS HOME SCHOOLING WINNER! You can get this HUGE WINNER for only $29 GUARANTEED! ALL FIVE of our handicappers are on this game and ALL FIVE of them are making this game a BEST BET!! The Computer Simulator gives our team an 87% chance of covering the spread for us. We are currently on a 29-13 guaranteed run! 2/2/2009

9000* COLLEGE HOOPS HOME SCHOOLING WINNER
518 Louisville -2.5 7:00 EST

Mr. IWS
Las Vegas Sport Picks
NBA:

1* Lakers -5
1* Spurs -4
2* Lakers/Knicks over 223
2* Mavs/Magic over 208

NCAA:
1* Louisville -2

NHL:
1* Red Wings/Blues over 5.5

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 03:00 PM
NSA

20* UCONN +3
10* Kansas -1
10* Wisc Green Bay +2
10* Lakers -5.5
10* Orlando over 207
10* Trail Blazers +3.5

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 03:00 PM
JB Sports, Paid & confirmed on NC debit card:

3* New Orleans - 3-

2* Golden State Warriors + 4-

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 03:01 PM
teddy june
Louisville

Wisc grn bay (PPC)

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Stan Sharp | NBA Sides Double-Dime Bet

503 MEM 5.0 (-110) BetUS vs 504 WAS
Analysis: Stan is Betting MEMPHIS today. Stan notes that we are getting great line value here as Memphis takes to the road on a losing streak. Vegas has over inflated this line as Stan feels this game will go right down to the buzzer as he has Memphis winning outright by 1-3 points. TAKE MEMPHIS as STAN SHARP'S BASKETBALL BIG BET and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY.

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Aletex
15* Wisc-GB

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 04:17 PM
igz1 sports

Monday Action !!
NBA
3* Lakers -5 (-110)

CBB
4* Butler PK (-110)
4* Kansas PK (-110)
3* Arkansas State PK (-110)

Mr. IWS
Andre Gomes

Clippers +10
Hornets -3

Mr. IWS
Triple Crown Sports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3* Kansas From The Northcoast Line

Mr. IWS
EXPERT: Lee Kostroski
REASON FOR PICK: 7* @Golden State vs. San Antonio UNDER 213
Monday, February 2 – 9:30 PM CST

We see great value in the UNDER selection in tonight’s San Antonio-Golden State match-up. Tonight begins an eight game road trip for the Spurs, their longest road trip of the season, and tonight is also the first of back to back road games. Veteran coach Gregg Popovich has been around long enough to know that these road trips take their toll on the players; so to prevent fatigue, expect the Spurs to use a deep bench tonight. The Spurs have finished UNDER the total in 8 of 10 games this season when playing on the first night of a back-to-back games. With a big game on deck tomorrow night @Denver, we expect a low-scoring effort tonight from the Spurs.

The Warriors are typically viewed as one of the best offensive teams in the NBA, and rightfully so, after scoring an average of 111 points per game last season and finishing with a 48-34 record. This season, their numbers are way down, scoring 106 points per game and boasting a 15-33 record. The All-Star break has yet to arrive, and the Warriors have failed to score 100 points or more in 14 games. That happened just 11 times all of last season. Golden State has scored just 93, 91, and 93 points in their last 3 games; and in their last 5 games, Golden State finished with totals of just 203, 178, 210, 199, and 211 (All games finished UNDER the total).

San Antonio has scored 106+ in their last three games, but they won’t be forcing the tempo here due to the fact that Golden State has one of the best offenses in the NBA and they don't want to get in a shootout with Warriors. (In their previous 6 games, the Spurs scored 99 points or less.) San Antonio will want to win this game with their set offense and their great defense.

The Spurs are 10-14 UNDER when vs. teams with a .500- record this season; ironically, the Warriors are also 10-14 UNDER when vs. teams with a .500+ record this season. Based on our mathematical projections, the O/U line should be 201, which is why we don’t see this game totaling anywhere near 213. Go with the UNDER.

Mr. IWS
ATS Lock Club
4 Spurs -4.5
3 Wis GB +1.5

ATS Financial Package
3 Mavs +7
3 Lakers -5

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Matty O'Shea | CBB Sides Single-Dime Bet

518 Louisville -3.0 (-110) BetUS vs 517 UConn

Analysis: The Louisville Cardinals have played their best against top competition this season, and I expect them to be extra motivated to knock off what will most likely be the top team in the country tonight on national television. The Cardinals are riding a nine-game winning streak - going 7-2 ATS during that stretch - and their size in the backcourt should be the difference along with their home-court advantage. While the UConn Huskies have not lost a game away from home this season, Freedom Hall will be the toughest road spot they will play in this season, especially with the target of being #1 on their back. Bet Louisville to beat the nation's best team for the second time in a little more than two weeks after knocking off Pitt back on January 17th and cover for the eighth time in nine games as my Single Dime Big East Play O' the Day.

Mon, 02/02/09 - 9:00 PM Matty O'Shea | CBB Total Single-Dime Bet

522 Baylor / 521 Kansas Under 153.0 BetUS

Analysis: The Baylor Bears have gotten absolutely nowhere in their last three games by playing up-tempo and trying to simply outscore the opposition. They have lost all three after giving up more than 87 points per game and need to play better defense in order to break their skid. Meanwhile, the Kansas Jayhawks have made defense their trademark during a six-game winning streak in Big 12 play. They have held opponents to less than 62 points per game during that stretch and have seen the UNDER go 4-1 in their last five games. The O/U line is also a bit inflated considering this is a nationally televised game, so let's take advantage of that and bet the UNDER to cash as my Single Dime College Hoops Total Play O' the Day.

Mon, 02/02/09 - 8:05 PM Matty O'Shea | NBA Sides Single-Dime Bet

510 NOH -3.5 (-110) BetUS vs 509 POR

Analysis: The New Orleans Hornets have not lost three straight games all season and will be hosting a Portland team that is just 3-9 ATS in its last 12 road games. The Blazers are riding a four-game winning streak, but three of those games were at home and other was on the road against the lowly Clippers. The home team is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings, so bet the Hornets to bounce back as my Single Dime NBA Play O' the Day.

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Jim Feist

20* NBA 1st Half Game of the Year

LA Clippers at Miami Heat
Take: Miami Heat

The reeling Clippers take on a red-hot Heat club tonight in Miami. The Clippers are 0-5 SU and ATS in their last five games. Clippers are also in a 3-game-in-4 night spot here. For some teams this isn't bad, but it is for the Clippers. They are 4-13 ATS this season when they play their third game in four nights. It doesn't help that they have to travel all the way to the East for this game, never a easy task for the Pacific teams. The Heat are 6-4 SU and ATS in their last 10 gaemes. They also have a bit of revenge here, having lost at LA back in November. The Clippers and Wizards are tied for the least wins in the NBA and we fully expect the Clips to live down to their expectations in this contest.

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Seabass
100 memphis over
50 lakers
20 new Orleans
10 golden st

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Kelso BB
50 units Connecticutt +3
10 units Lakers -5.5

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 05:58 PM
CHARLIES SPORTS
CBB 500* Wisconsin Green Bay +1
CBB 30* Louisville -2
CBB 20* Baylor +1
NBA 20* Memphis +5
NBA 10* New York +6
NBA 10* Golden State +5 (free play)

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 06:16 PM
RON RAYMOND'S 5* NHL BEST BET WINNER!

Pick # 1 Buffalo Sabres (140)

RON RAYMOND’S 5* NBA BEST BET WINNER! (82.3% SYSTEM)

Pick # 1 Sacramento Kings/ Phoenix Suns Under 222.5 -110

RON RAYMOND’S 5* CBB – KANSAS VS. BAYLOR WINNER!

Pick # 1 Kansas /Baylor Under 153 -110

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 06:16 PM
indiancowboy

4 Unit Play. Take Over 213 between the San Antonio Spurs @ Golden State Warriors (Monday @ 10:30pm est).

Super Bowl Side + Total Winner Yesterday. 3-0 Lifetime on Super Bowls now.
Arizona +7: Winner.
Arizona/Pittsburgh Over 46.5: Winner.

Going for 7th straight winning NBA Week.
Going for 4 of 5 Winning College Weeks.
+79 Units of Profit in January. Let's gear up for a sound February.

To start off the week in the hopes of winning our 7th straight week in the NBA, let's ride the Over in Golden State today. I think out of all the games today, this is the most intriguing For starters, the line is that is placed on this game is a bit eye-popping. The public is on San Antonio to a tune of 77% making it the biggest public play with the public being on the Lakers at 76% at NY which comes in second. San Antonio (SA) beat this team 123-88 earlier this year, so GS has plenty of revenge and will be up for this game for certain. Note, that SA prior to that game had not been playing well and needed a big win for their morale as that was around the time that Manu and Tony Parker just came back. This Spurs team went through hell in some respects prior to their two key players coming back and when they came back against the Warriors at home, it was a big lift. Both those fellas pitched in about 20 minutes of action a piece in a blowout win. Thus, GS has plenty of revenge getting fired up for this game. Usually, when I believe the dog is likely to make a big upset as in many of my plays, I also lean on the over as well. I have written extensively about my philosophy of "active dogs" and overs and published over double-digit articles about such a principle. This is my Principle and has even been termed the "IC principle" of active dogs and overs. With about 77% of the public on the Spurs today, I do think GS will be very active and consequently play their game. Of course, I don't expect this team to put up just 88 points today as this is the same GS team that put up 105 against Cleveland at home (losing SU by 1 point) and 119 against a defensive Hawks team. Look, the Spurs are good. But, by no means are they holding themselves as far as offensive output. This team put up 114 at Phoenix and 106 at Utah. This team has played 3 straight overs. The public is split on the total in this game with a smaller % actually favoring the Under. If the Phoenix vs. Spurs game can total 218 and the Utah vs. Spurs game can total -206, who is to say that this game does not total over 213? GS comes off tough loss to the Rockets on the road and in some respects are banged up. After all, Azu is questionable Monday but this team team still has plenty of weapons. From the likes of Crawford, Jackson, Ellis, Maggette, Watson and Biedrins. That's 6 fellas who I believe will all be in double-digits and consequently, I expect this game to go over the posted total when all is said and done in a very competitive and exciting game. If you were looking for my honorable mention I liked, I actually think Utah will do very well today coming back home after a tough loss to Portland on the road against a banged up Bobcat team with no Wallace today. But, let me take the Over here in GS as I don't want to back a Jazz team that gets nearly 70% from the public but rather take the Over as it is 4-1 for the Spurs as a small favorite under 4.5 points (indicating when the Spurs are heavily backed by the public, they are in competitive games), the over is 13-5 for the Warriors as Underdogs at home meaning that at home they are competitive and send the total over while the over is 7-2 between these two teams of late.

4 Unit Play. #526. Take St. Peter +11.5 over Siena (Monday @ 7pm est). Wanna be a Peacock today? Well, that is who we will be rooting for this evening. St. Peter comes off a big win over Iona on the road by a score of 67-64. This team has showed promise despite losing many games this season as they have been very competitive at home and on the road. After all, this team is a quiet 8-4 ATS on the year despite being 6-15 SU on the year. Folks just look at their SU record and fail to realize that this team has potential to cover such big spreads, but just not win SU. Let's not forget that this team was showing signs of improvement and promise prior to the shocking win over Iona on the road as 14 point Underdogs. This team lost by just 1 point to Loyola Maryland on the road despite being 9 point dogs, this team lost by just 2 points to Manhattan despite being 11 point dogs, this team covered against Niagara at home as 14 point dogs, this team lost by 6 to Marist as 10 point dogs on the highway and this team lost 13 easily covering the 22.5 spread against Siena on the road. Well, now they play that same Siena team at home today. Look, if this team can lose by 13 points to Siena on the road, who is to say they can't be competitive to fall within the 11 point spread at home today? The game against Siena the first time around, this team was a bit shell-shocked in the early goings as they were outscored 19-33 at the end of the first half. But, in the second half, this team actually outscored Siena 33-32. I believe they take that confidence with them at home from the first half to the second half as they will stay competitive and focused throughout this game. Remember, this team has been playing better consistently as the season has gone on and Siena comes off a huge win over Canisius at home. I simply feel they will not have that edge today coming off such a big win as they have defeated this St. Peter team by double-digits already this year and will take it relatively lax in the first half. Look for a game similar to when Siena played Marist on the road and won by 6 points in OT or Siena's road game against Manhattan when they won by 4. I expect Siena to win this game by 7-9 points today but to have St. Peter fall inside the 11.5 safety net. The Saints of Siena are 0-4 ATS as favorites of 7 to 12 points and St. Peter is 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 conference games. Besides, the Peacock is the National Bird of India which is my ancestry despite the fact I born and raised in Bama, how can they let me down?

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
ChicagoSportsConnection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBA
UNDER 207.5...Dallas @ Orlando.....7:05 EDT

Orlando @ home.
We'll stick with another UNDER for the same reasons as the last few times the Magic has played in Orlando....
Last 5 ORL home opponents have scored 90 or less.
Dallas may exceed the 90, but not by much.
.........predicted score....ORL 96-91

Mr. IWS
DOC

4 Unit Play. #519 Take Butler over Green Bay (8:00 pm) The Bulldogs just win ballgames and getting them close to a pick’em is just toot good of an opportunity to pass up. They have won 11 straight games and already beat Green Bay once this season, 68-59. They own the series edge 26-13 and win No. 27 will come this evening at the Resch Center. Butler plays outstanding defense and their timely shooting will propel them to a close victory and keep their perfect conference record alive

3-Unit Play #510 Take New Orleans Over Portland (8 p.m. EST, Monday) Love the Hornets with this small line at home. New Orleans is coming off two straight losses in tough games but they have not lost three straight at any point in this season – we think they bring their “A” game tonight in front of the home fans in order to thwart the three-game slide. This team has won four of its last five at home and David West is back from his injury and should be at full strength for this game. Both of these teams are great at home but just average on the road. The Blazers are just 3-9 ATS in their last 12 road games and the favorite in this series is 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings. The Hornets have won three of the last four meetings in this series and would have covered this slim line in each win.

Mr. IWS
RAS:

#530 Appy St./GA Southern UNDER 155

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Special K bomb - Baylor

Mr. IWS
02-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Malinsky:

4* N.O.
4* Clips over