PDA

View Full Version : Tue Feb 3

Chico1856
02-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Going with an NBA Limbo

UNDER 199 Spurs/Nuggets

Spurs should try to slow this one down after an extended game yesterday, they are 24-9-1 under as a dog the last 34 times, and 9-4 under last 13 on the road. Under is 11-4 last 15 in Denver and 23-8-1 UNDER overall H2H of late.

Mr. IWS
02-03-2009, 03:18 PM
GL tonight Chico!

spuddy999
02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
I agree with your analysis, and the Under is the obvious logical choice...

BUT,

Melo is back 2nd nite from broken hand & playing well, but his minutes will be limited (30 min 1st nite back) - This game may start out HOT in spite of what the Spurs would prefer... 1Q Over is probably the play...

Therefore, I'm thinking of playing the Over. Might go to OT again...

As soon as you rule something out as impossible in the NBA, it seems to happen...

GL tonight, as always! ::clover::

Luke
02-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Best of luck chico ::handshake::

spuddy999
02-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Sorry for your loss.
Never would have guessed this game was going to be this F**KED-UP... ::puke::

Pop sits all his stars...Billups doesn't wanna play 2H (he did take a good hit)... Melo gets a full 37 min?

I guess Pop has a point - Lots of Big Stars down recently: Andrew Bynum, Jameer Nelson, Chris Paul and Deron Williams - don't need any season ending injuries tonite... I'm guesssing here - I'm still not sure I get it...

Don't get me wrong... I'm not proud of my picks on this game here. Who can predict any of this kinda crap? Who ever HEARD of such a thing??

BUT - This does certainly demonstrate just how WACKY the NBA can be sometimes...

Hell, if the Spurs hit the 3-pt-buzzer-beater, the afternoon SAS +6 people (like me) also woulda got paid for this NONSENSE!

Denver should be ashamed for not completely kicking ass over the Spurs JV...

This game was a real nice piece of crap.

PS - Wonder if Mr. Stern has anything to say about resting tired but otherwise healthy stars???

WTF, I'm effin tired TOO - I stay up late tracking crappy 'competitions' (?) - I still go to work & do it well too, thanks very much!
(Boy am I PISSED!)

Chico1856
02-04-2009, 08:48 AM
UNDER 199 Spurs/Nuggets LOSSAH

so close yet so far away.