02-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Wayne Root

Chairman- Oregon State
Millionaire- Louisiana Tech
Moneymaker- California
Perfect Play- Wisconsin

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Big Al's 5* Conference Game Of Year Is On Wisconsin -4.5.

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Spreitzer 25* Hawaii

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Brandon Lang Thursday ...
10-Dime Santa Clara

FREE - Portland (college) (See daily video for your analysis)

Analysis due back by 4 p.m. eastern

NOTE: How you all doing?

Been so busy catching my breath after #17 in a row I haven't said hello in awhile so thought I would drop in for a quick second.

Just want to once again say thanks to the hundreds of people who wrote in to my customer service team saying thanks for the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Your welcome right back at ya.

It was a solid winning college football season capped off by hitting 6 of my last 8 bowl best bets including the 50 dimer on the Gators in the National championship game.

It was a solid winning NFL football season capped off by a +220 dime run to close the year, 7-4 NFL playoff run including the 2-0 conference championship sweep and my 17th straight Super Bowl winner with the 50 dimer on the Cardinals.

Almost got that predicted 23-20 didn't I?

Oh, and college and pro football releases 40 dimes or higher went a perfect 7-0 for the year.

I've come out of the box here in ?09 winning 4 out of the 5 weeks so far, a winning January and a winning February so far.

Now, have I come out of the box in basketball a little slow? Absolutely, no argument from me there but rest assured, the next 23 days of February are going to be a different story.

It starts with getting winning week this week to follow up my Super Bowl winner and building on the +23 dime bankroll we have so far.

One thing about this business is you can't change anything that has happened in the past and people who choose live there will never accomplish anything in there future.

This business is about today. It's about the now and the now for me is winning week #5 out of 6 here in 2009 and making it 2 straight winning months right along with it.

Enjoy your Thursday everybody and we will talk again soon.

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 03:26 PM
BEN BURNS
MAIN EVENT! Under LA Lakers
TNT BLOCKBUSTER! Utah Jazz
Thursday ***ROAST*** Wisconsin
ANNIHILATOR! Stanford

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 04:53 PM
BURNS

CALGARY

Game: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Calgary Flames Game Time: 2/5/2009 9:35:00 PM Prediction: Calgary Flames Reason: I'm playing on CALGARY. I'm playing on CALGARY. The Hawks have been tough and are having a strong season. However, the Flames have been every bit as good. Playing on home ice should give them a significant advantage here. While they are coming off back to back wins, the Hawks have still won just 14 of 26 games away from Chicago. That's respectable but it's not nearly as good as Calgary's impressive 19-8 (19-5-3) mark here at Calgary. In addition to playing on home ice, I expect the Flames to be the "hungrier" team. For starters, the Hawks, who are playing the fifth game of an 8-game road trip, are off back to back wins. That means that they're playing well but it could also make them play with slightly less intensity here. Conversely, the Flames are off back to back losses, which should make them extremely motivated to snap their skid. Perhaps more importantly, the Flames are also playing with "triple revenge," having lost all three games to the Hawks this season. The Hawks haven't swept the four-game season series with the Flames since 1993-94 and I don't expect it to happen here. Look for the Flames, who are 10-1 their last 11 games here, to bounce back with a huge effort, avoiding their first 3-game losing streak of 2009 and continuing their superb play on home ice. *Personal Favorite

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 06:28 PM
ness
My 15* Big East Game of the Month is on Seton Hall at 9:00 ET. Norm Roberts first four years at St John's did not go so well (48-67) and after three games of the 2008-09 season, he lost his best returning player from last year, the 6-7 Mason (14.0-4.4), for the rest of this season. The Red Storm are not very deep and will enter this game at Seton Hall 12-9 overall and 3-6 in Big East play. While that's not much to speak of, Roberts best season at St John's was two years ago when the team won 16 games, so this year's team could top that win total this year. However, do not expect St John's to gain a win here. Bobby Gonzalez had Seton Hall off to a 9-3 start but the Pirates opened Big East play by dropping SIX consecutive games. The losing streak came to an end with a 65-60 win over slumping Georgetown on Jan 25 and the Pirates made it two conference wins in a row with a 70-67 win over Rutgers last Thursday. The team hasn't played since then (full week off) and that's good, as like St John's, Seton Hall has little depth. It does however, own better overall talent. Hazell, a 6-5 sophomore guard, averaged 12.8 PPG as a freshman but leads the Pirates in scoring TY, averaging 23.4 PPG. He teams with PG Harvey (12.7-4.9 APG) plus senior Gause (8.2) and freshman Theodore (5.4), to form an excellent perimeter group. Mitchell, a 6-6 transfer from Duquesne, is averaging 15.7 PPG and 8.3 RPG, while 6-9 center Garcia (7.0-6.6) has stayed healthy. That's something neither he nor Gause was able to do last year, when Seton Hall fell apart after a 15-6 start (finished 17-15). The injury 'bug' not only hit St John's with Mason being lost for the year but PG Boothe (8.1-4.8 APG) just returned from missing nine games on Feb 1. He teams with sophomore Horne (14.4) and 6-6 big guard Kennedy (13.0-6.8-3.1) to form a solid backcourt. Two 6-8 players, Burrell (9.7-4.4) and Evans (9.6-6.5) are about all St John's has up front. The Red Storm played just two road games prior to Jan 1, losing by 12 at Boston College and 21 at Providence. Since the new year, they've lost at Pitt by 23, Villanova by 19 and West Va by 23. That's 0-5 with the average margin of defeat coming by 19.6 PPG. Let's remember, this Seton Hall team was good enough to beat both USC and Va Tech back in late November in Puerto Rico, so now that the Hall has regained some momentum, beating the poor-traveling Red Storm shouldn't be too much to ask. Big East Game of the Month 15* Seton Hall.

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Private Players of Pittsburgh
3% Vanderbilt
3% Rhode Island
3% Pacific

Mr. IWS
02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Dr bob

3 Thursday Best Bets.

Rotation #712 Ohio (-13 1/2) 3-Stars at -14 or less, 2-Stars up to -15.
Rotation #733 Cleveland State (-2) 3-Stars at -2 or less, 2-Stars up to -4.
Rotation #767 San Francisco (+17 1/2) 2-Stars at +16 or more, 3-Stars at +18.