PDA

View Full Version : Ken Shamrock fought some obese guy last night

Mr. IWS
02-14-2009, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pqS63-2Jj8

::fight::

Luke
02-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I read that. How sad he went from fighting Tito Ortiz to this .At least he won.

I also read that since Ken and Tank Abbott both won against the tomato cans the fought they will fight each other next.

The headline will be :

"Has been vs Never was"

Mr. IWS
02-14-2009, 05:53 PM
I think Shammy takes Tank though.

Luke
02-14-2009, 05:57 PM
I think Shammy takes Tank though.

Oh yeah there's no way he "should" lose to Abbott . It should be an entertaining fight

Mr. IWS
09-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Dam, looks like this guy died that Shammy fought. Ashame, he was the same age as me, and had a heart attack.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9518&zoneid=13
Super heavyweight Ross "The Grizzly" Clifton, an eight-year veteran of MMA best known for his TKO loss to Ken Shamrock at "Wargods" in February, has passed away from an apparent heart attack. He was 32 years old.

Clifton's former trainer, UFC veteran Cal Worsham, said the Rancho Cordova fighter was found dead by his wife Friday morning. Clifton was reportedly watching TV in a recliner chair when the wife went to bed Thursday night.

Official details of Clifton's death were not readily available.

Clifton ran a small MMA school called "Grizzly's Den" in nearby Cameron Park and last fought in July, losing by TKO to Rick Vardell at Gladiator Challenge: Total Recall.

"He was a jovial teddy bear inside of a grizzly’s body," Worsham told MMAWeekly on Saturday. "He was just so funny and such a character in the way you’d never expect from a giant of a man like that. He’s absolutely going to be missed."

Luke
09-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Damn thats ashame

he wasnt like he was completely a beast. I mean 6 8' 360 is no bigger than some NFL lineman

Mr. IWS
09-06-2009, 03:46 PM
My best friend is 32, 6/3" about 330. He just had open heart surgery to get a valve put in the side of his heart to help it pump blood. He needs a new heart.

Its a fuckin shame, because he was in great shape when he was in college, and had a shot at the NFL, but this bull shit heart disease has been fucking his whole life up since he was a sophmore in college. He is hooked to this little machine 24/7 and has to change batteries on it when he is not at home, to keep that valve pumping.

Luke
09-06-2009, 03:52 PM
My best friend is 32, 6/3" about 330. He just had open heart surgery to get a valve put in the side of his heart to help it pump blood. He needs a new heart.

Its a fuckin shame, because he was in great shape when he was in college, and had a shot at the NFL, but this bull shit heart disease has been fucking his whole life up since he was a sophmore in college. He is hooked to this little machine 24/7 and has to change batteries on it when he is not at home, to keep that valve pumping.

damn that sucks man

Mr. IWS
09-06-2009, 03:57 PM

damn that sucks man

Im closer to that guy than my own brother. Everything I have in my life is because of him and his family. No joke. I know it sounds corney, but that shit breaks me when he has to keep going into the hospital for shit.

Hopefully when he gets his new heart, he will be good as new. Maybe get that bald spot fixed on his head too. (in case he reads this.)

Luke
09-06-2009, 04:14 PM
I know how you feel man one of my friends (not my best one like you) has a blood disease that caused him to have a stroke 6 months ago and then a month ago it caused him to have a ulcer in his intesine that almost caused him to bleed out when he went to use the restroom. He then had to be revived on the operating table and have a complete blood transfusion done. It makes me feel bad for him because he is the nicest guy in the world and would never do or say a mean thing about anyone .This shit is happening to him and he's only 25 and he will always have to worry about it the rest of his life . Life's not fair to some people

Mr. IWS
09-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Life's not fair to some people

That about sums it up.

::handshake::

SPX
09-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Having to deal with some bullshit health problems is one of my greatest fears. I already have some small issues that don't seem to want to go away but they're more annoyances than anything. I've never had to go to the hospital and the thought is terrifying.