Luke
02-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Taking Ali Funeka +162

3 units

300 to win 486

GL ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
02-14-2009, 05:54 PM
GL man. Your off to a nice start to the new year.

Luke
02-14-2009, 06:00 PM
GL man. Your off to a nice start to the new year.

Some how I'm in the plus even though I'm below 50%

::swifty:: Wonder how long I can continue to pull this off?

Luke
02-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Freaking horrible decision ,god I got ass raped Campbell won a max 5 rounds

The sad part is the Cintron -Martinez fight on the under card was even a bigger screw job than this fight.
Cintron won maybe 2 rounds if he was lucky and somehow the fight ended a draw

-300 :burn:

Boxing is the only sport where millions of people can watch a fight and see the fight the way it was and the scored cards can be complete opposite

Luke
02-15-2009, 10:50 AM
I rewatched this fight and the worst it could have been is a draw .

The score of 115-111 is beyond me but thats what happens in boxing

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Im gonna check the replay today. I wanted to watch the Cintron fight anyway.

Its one of the main reasons boxing is dying a slow death with these bullshit decisions.

Luke
02-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Im gonna check the replay today. I wanted to watch the Cintron fight anyway.

Its one of the main reasons boxing is dying a slow death with these bullshit decisions.

The Cintron fight was the biggest screw job I have seen in a long time in boxing .

wait till you see the end of the 7th round

Mr. IWS
02-16-2009, 08:47 AM
I started watching movies all day, forgot it was on. Ill check it on demand this week.

Luke
02-16-2009, 12:45 PM
I started watching movies all day, forgot it was on. Ill check it on demand this week.

If you get to watch the Campbell fight give me your honest opinion who you thought won.

I'm not usually biased when it comes to boxing even if I had money on the fight. I had it at draw the second time I watched it and that was giving Campbell all the rounds that were close he could have won

I have been on the good side of a screw job so I'm not mad ,it goes both ways in boxing.

Now had I been on Martinez against Cintron I might have thrown the tv out the window

Mr. IWS
02-16-2009, 01:22 PM
I heard Cintron got ko'd in the 7th, but the ref had a long count or some shit like that.

Luke
02-16-2009, 01:36 PM
I heard Cintron got ko'd in the 7th, but the ref had a long count or some shit like that.

Yeah he got KO'd .He got knocked down and the ref counted to 10 waved it off like the fight was over and said Martinez was the winner. Then Cintron pleaded that it was a head butt not a punch that knocked him down and somehow someway they started the fight again in the 8th.The knock down happened at the very end of the round so the bell rang before the 10 count so they sorted it out in the minute in between rounds.I have never seen anything as crazy as this .
The fights over , the fights not over ,fight I was like WTF is going on ? The knock down came from a punch not a headbutt clear as day . Not only did this happen but Martinez won the fight so easily it shouldnt have even been close on the cards. I had Cintron winning two rounds and somehow the fight ended a draw . It was the most bizarre fight I had seen in a while.