Butler r808
u126.0 (-110) / 3 units

The Prez NA
North Carolina r831
Miami Florida r832
o161.5 (-110) / 3 units

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Doc Sports...Doc's Big 10 Game of the Year...touted as 19 year streak on his Big Ten GOY

8 Unit Play. #820 Take Northwestern -4 over Michigan (3:00 pm Big 10 Network) Big 10 Game of the Year. As the saying goes, momentum is only as good as your next day’s starting pitcher and I expect the Cats to bounce back in a big way after a tough defeat on Thursday against Illinois. They dominated that game for 37 minutes only to see it all come apart at the end and they will take out their frustration on Michigan Sunday afternoon. Michigan is set 2-7 in their last nine games and have only beat Indiana on the road in conference, and that game they should have lost. Michigan lives and dies with the three point shot and Northwestern will get out and guard them and I do not expect many of them to fall on the road. Northwestern is 11-3 at Welsh-Ryan Arena with their only losses coming to Michigan State, Illinois, and Purdue all top teams in the conference. Michigan is just 1-6 in true road games with the win coming against Indiana, the worst team by far in the conference. Northwestern is one of the few teams that would be happy to make the NIT this season and they will take care of business this afternoon against Michigan giving us yet another top play winner.

Best of Luck – Doc’s Sports

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Seabass Steam (100): Buffalo

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 10:58 AM
igz1 sports

Sunday Action !!
Saturday Recap: 2-2 CBB (-17 pts)

CBB
4* Northwestern -4 (-110)
3* Under 122.5 (-110) Illinois vs Indiana
3* Over 146.5 (-110) Clemson vs Virginia

02-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Dr. Canada

Game 1 - Avs/Wings over 6

Game 2 - Caps/Panthers over 5.5

Game 3 - Sabres -160

Game 4 - Canadiens/Canucks over 5.5

02-15-2009, 11:11 AM
erin rynning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20* boston college

02-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Winner Line-Akron
Mark Marion-Drexel
OTM-Depaul
Kevin Kennedy-E. Michigan

02-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Lance's Lock AKA LT LOCK

Overall record: 739-631-26
Current streak: 1 push
Todays play: Virginia +8'

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:24 AM
RON RAYMOND'S 5* NHL UPSET SPECIAL + BONUS PICK!
Pick # 1
Florida Panthers (107)
No Over/Under

Pick # 2
Montreal Canadiens (145)
No Over/Under

02-15-2009, 11:24 AM
RON RAYMOND'S 5* NHL UPSET SPECIAL + BONUS PICK!
Pick # 1
Florida Panthers (107)
No Over/Under

Pick # 2
Montreal Canadiens (145)
No Over/Under

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Kelso NBA 25 unit parlay is 10 units West,10 units OVER and , of course the obligatory 5 unit parlay on the same

02-15-2009, 11:44 AM
NSA's Selection
CBB Duke @ Boston College 5:30 PM EST 20* Duke -6.5
CBB South Florida @ Notre Dame 2:00 PM EST 10* Notre Dame -13.5
CBB Temple @ Duquesne 3:00 PM EST 10* Temple -1.5
CBB USC @ Arizona St 10:00 PM EST 10* USC +7.5
CBB North Carolina @ Miami-Fl 7:45 PM EST 10* OVER 161.5
CBB Clemson @ Virginia 1:00 PM EST 10* Clemson -8

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:44 AM
NSA's Selection
CBB Duke @ Boston College 5:30 PM EST 20* Duke -6.5
CBB South Florida @ Notre Dame 2:00 PM EST 10* Notre Dame -13.5
CBB Temple @ Duquesne 3:00 PM EST 10* Temple -1.5
CBB USC @ Arizona St 10:00 PM EST 10* USC +7.5
CBB North Carolina @ Miami-Fl 7:45 PM EST 10* OVER 161.5
CBB Clemson @ Virginia 1:00 PM EST 10* Clemson -8

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:45 AM
fairway jay

Boston College r826
+7.0 (-110) / 4 units

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Craig Davis
Sunday's Lineup
15 Dime ---- INDIANA

10 Dime ---- BOWLING GREEN

INDIANA HOOSIERS --- There’s no doubt the Illini’ are the more talented team here, but to ask them to go on the road and win by double digits is absolutely ridiculous, even against a struggling team like Indiana. Let’s remember, the last time the Hoosiers were at home they led Iowa by as many as 17 points en route to a 68-60 win. Since then, the Hoosiers were blown out by Michigan State (the league’s best team) and an eight-point road loss at Minnesota. Aside from the Iowa win, the Hoosiers have hosted four other games in the Big 10, and the largest margin of defeat was a 12-point loss to Ohio State… a game was just a seven-point margin with a minute to go. So, what I’m telling you is that Indiana has a HUGE home court advantage, and the further along they go in the season the better this young team is playing at home. Tom Crean is a good coach and has done his absolute best to get these guys to play together, especially when playing in front of the home fans in Bloomington.

Illinois, meanwhile, isn’t exactly a juggernaut on the road, losing all but two of their road games in Big 10 Conference play. And if you consider one of those wins was on December 30 when they were playing really good basketball and the other one was a ridiculous one-point win at Northwestern Wednesday night, how could anyone feel comfortable backing this team as a double digit favorite ON THE ROAD. Prior to Northwestern’s meltdown, Illinois’ last two road games resulted in a 13-point loss at Wisconsin and a 23-point loss at Minnesota. We’re getting tremendous line value here today for a couple of reasons. First, Illinois dominated the first meeting between these two back in January, 76-45. Secondly, the Illini rolled Purdue 66-48 just a week ago and Purdue is considered one of the elite teams in the Big 10. But also consider this… THAT game was at home where Illinois is a completely different team. I’m not falling for it. Hoosiers are 5-3 ATS at home this season and are currently on a 7-2 ATS run as a home dog, not to mention the fact they are 4-1 ATS following a SU loss. Glad to take the points with the home dog today.

BOWLING GREEN --- I don’t care what Eastern Michigan has done in its last two games (covering despite losing), this is a HORRIBLE basketball team and they have no business competing in this contest with the Falcons. I know because I’ve been watching them closely recently with a couple of “mis-read” selections on Ohio and Buffalo minus double digits. The difference tonight is that we’re backing a team that has covered four straight and five of their last six. EMU is absolutely atrocious offensively, scoring 49, 45, 41, 51, 46, 45 and 52 points in their last seven games, and the only reason they grabbed two straight ATS wins in their last two games was because Ohio and Buffalo had horrible shooting nights themselves.

I’m completely certain Bowling Green will win this game, but how can I be certain they’ll cover the 14-point line at home? Well, first off, the Falcons score over 67 PPG at home and they have yet to face a defense as bad as EMU will bring to the table. Secondly, with all the low scoring output we’ve seen from the Eagles recently, BG will likely need only 64 or 65 points to get the cover… something they’ve been able to do much of the year when playing at home. The Falcons dominate the glass, dominate the free throw shooting and just about every other major statistical category. With a big game coming up against Buffalo, you can bet the Falcons will be trying to “fine tune” some things tonight in an attempt to get ready for their big game next week. It’s a big number to lay, but I’m comfortable laying it.

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Fairway Jay
4 Units Boston College

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Stu Feiner 1000 Dimer - Buffalo

Mr. IWS
02-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Nick Bogdanovich

Medium USC (+7½) over Arizona State

Off lines pick: South Fla.(+14)

02-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Indian Cowboy Leans (7-0 yesterday with leans)
Michigan +4
Duquesne +1.5
Manhattan -2
Towson +11

02-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Indian Cowboy

CBB 2* (POD): Indiana +10

CBB
Indian write ups

Big 10:

Michigan vs. Northwestern

NW comes off a shocking loss to Illinois after leading nearly from start to finish to their dissappointment. They ended up losing the game by 1 after they had come back home losing to Iowa by 5 on the road. Thus, they are now 4-7 after back to back conference losses and faces a Michigan team who they have revenge against after losing by 9 on the road earlier this year. Michigan however too, comes off back to back losses including a very competitive game they played against #1 UConn and losing by double-digits at home to Michigan State. Sure, NW is nice with revenge, but in such a low scoring game (total placed at 124), the 4.5 could become significant here. Nevertheless, small lean on Michigan.

Atlantic 10:

Temple vs. Duquesne

For starters, the public is split on this game. In fact, they slightly favor Temple. When you look at the power rankings, note that Temple is top 50 and the Dukes are top 100. Usually my spreadsheets indiciate home court gives you about a 50 spot boost in the power ranking with the crowd behind you and some home cooking calls via the officials. So, with that in mind, this game is a tossup. These two teams have not met this year. Temple actually beat this team by 5 last year (covering the -4.5 spread) and now the Dukes look to get revenge at home. Temple comes off some big wins including Rhode Island at home and St. Josephs another top 100 team who they bea tby 2 points on the road. Hence, that is why the spread is 2 here. This is b/c Duquesne and St. J's have very similar rankings. But, the catch is, the Dukes come off a tough loss at Richmond, a game they were leading early and then got caught from behind. Remember, if the Dukes can beat conference leader Xavier by 4 points at home who is a top 25 team, why can they not beat Temple coming off a loss (same situation as to when they beat Xavier coming off a loss to St. Louis in OT). Lean on the Dukes for an outright here or who knows, maybe even lose by 1.

Metro Atlantic:

Rider vs. Manhattan

Rider has quickly scaled the heights of the power rankings. This team is a top 175 team now. Remember, this is a 14-10 team, that comes off a shocking loss to St. Peters on the road by 1 point, after having beaten Marist, conference contender Siena who is a top 75 team at home, and Canisius at home. They face a Manhattan team coming off the SU loss, who they beat by 3 points earlier this year at home in a 76-73 fashion. So, Manhattan undoubtedly has revenge coming into this game. Manhattan is a to 200 team coming off one of their worst conference losses of the year by losing by 24 to Siena on the road. Manhattan had defeated Marist, Loyola Maryland on the road and Iona at home prior to that. But, looks like this team had a bit of a let down after their 12 point win over Iona (holding Iona to just 39 points worth of offense). Rider swept this team winning by 3 and 7 last year. I would not be surprised to see Manhattan pull the upset here at home as both teams come off a loss, but Manhattan come home after one of their worst losses of the season in conference play and they do have revenge against a Rider team who has beaten them several times in the past few years in a row.

Ivy League: No games.

Colonial Athletic:

Towson vs. Drexel

For starters, 66% of the public favor Drexel here as they return home. Towson is a top 250 team that is catching 11 points here in conference play vs. Drexel. Towson comes off a big win against Ga State getting revenge on State from an earlier seaosn loss by about 20 to the hands of State on the road. This team lost by 7 to Drexel at home earlier this year and now faces off against them on the road. Just note that Drexel comes off a 4 point win at Northeastern which was a huge win for this team, after losing at home to ODU and Deleware on the road. This reminds me a bit of the LSU vs. Ole Miss game yesterday as I think as bad as Drexel is, they matched up relatively well earlier this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they squeak in for the cover here against Drexel who comes off a huge road win and might have a bit of a let down in the early going against Towson who will play with a chip on their shoulder.

Marc Lawrence | CBB Sides

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

818 Duquesne 2.0 (-110) Bodog vs 817 Temple

Note: When Duquesne plays host to Temple in an Atlantic 10 clash today they will do so knowing the host team in this series is 6-0-1 ATS. With the Dukes 5-2 ATS in their last 7 tires as home dogs, including 2-0 ATS this season, and the Owls off a 2-point decision over crosstown rival St. Joe's, look for Duquesne to improve to 4-0 ATS at home with revenge this season here today.

02-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Play: 2 Unit Play. #804. Take Indiana Hoosiers +10 over Illinois (Sunday @ 1pm est). (POD)
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY'S PLAY OF THE DAY AT MAUI EXPERTS: Don't forget the other Advisors at Maui Expert's who have been on fire like Rockdeman who is 9-3-1 the last 5 days and LVTR who is back to full speed after their family tragedy and hitting back hard on the comeback trail going 20-5 the last 6 days. Now let's get back to business and today's winner. 2 Unit Play. #804. Take Indiana Hoosiers +10 over Illinois (Sunday @ 1pm est). Congrats on St. Bonny yesterday as they defeated Umass Outright with a big second half outscore the minutemen by 15. We have now secured winning week 5 of 6 in college hoops as we keep the cash coals rolling. In fact, that is in addition to the 8 straight weeks we have won in the NBA as we look for the 9th straight winning week in the NBA on Tuesday when the regular slate of games in the Association resumes. Once again, we hit 64% in January hoops and we are at that same mark in February. For today's game, let's roll with my favorite conference - the Big10. The other conferences that I enjoy focusing on including the Atlantic 10, the Metro Atlantic and the Ivy League. As per this game, I've written about Tom Crean and how much I enjoy him as a coach. Check the archives of the site and you will see an article that I wrote on February 10th entitled, "Cowboy Cashes with Crean". That article was written prior to the Hoosiers going into Minnesota and losing by just 8 points to a Gopher team that was coming off one of the worst losses of the season. I have faded Indiana at the right times (on the road for example at Illinois) and I have backed them at the right time (at home when they have played the likes of Iowa and won outright). This team does have talent despite having plenty of non-scholarship players at one point. Look, Crean can flat out coach. He is one of the hardest working and best coaches in America. In essence, he is white Tubby Smith in many ways if you look at his track record. Crean has slowly turned this rag tag players into a competitive bunch - at home - in the Big10. Heck, remember, this team nearly beat Michigan Outright at home after having a big lead and lost to them in OT (still covered the spread). I was on Indiana then too. This team took Minnesota down to the wire at home while 73% of the public was on the Gophers who were road chalk at Bloomington and covered the spread. This team saddled up and beat Iowa at home for their first conference win and to their credit, although they did not cover against Ohio State, they had a scoring drought of several minutes and at one point were only down 2 points at the 10 minute mark so they could have easily covered that game. Look, if someone came up to me and said they would give me 10 points in a total of 122, I would jump all over it. After all, this is a rivalry game. Remember, I rode Illinois as my 5* Big 10 GOM (which is 9-0 lifetime btw with 5* at 30-8 lifetime). Illinois routed this team by a score of 76-45 - but that was back in January 10th. And, the Hoosiers have improved drastically since that game. I like Indiana coming off a loss as they return home. Let me ask you something (and this is coming from a guy that has rode Illinois for more ATS covers than any team this year), what has Illinois done on the road this year of late? This team did beat NW by 1 point (but failed to cover - than God, I was on NW that game earlier this week for my pod), this team lost to Wisconsin by 13 on the road and this team lost to Minnesota by 23 on the road being held to 36 points. Heck, Indiana was far more competitive against Minnesota at home and on the road. Normally, I would place this game with higher value, but we have secured the winning week in cbb already. I think this is great value personally and would not be surprised to see a swing game back and forth as Indiana likely loses by single-digits and according to my numbers the 10 digit dog has a 32% chance of winning outright. Let's all be Hoosier fans today as the Hoosiers are 4-1 ATS following a SU loss and the Fighting Illini are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road contests.

02-15-2009, 12:46 PM
SEABASS...

200* MIAMI
50* DRAKE
50* Virgina/Clemson Under
20* USC
20* TOWSON
20* West and Under "Shits and Giggles"
20* San Jose - NHL

02-15-2009, 12:48 PM
The Consensus Group Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009
$35.00 Guaranteed: We are now 30-20 with our DOUBLE PLAY SELECTIONS and 30-30 with our TRIPLE PLAY SELECTIONS this year. The last three years my DOUBLE PLAYS were 165-89 and TRIPLE PLAYS were 133-61! Today we have another COLLEGE HOOPS TRIPLE PLAY WINNER that you can get for just $35 and you will pay only after you win!! Quadruple plays are now 6-2 this year and they were 6-1 last year! 2/15/2009

COLLEGE HOOPS TRIPLE PLAY WINNER
813 Akron -11 3:00 EST

02-15-2009, 12:48 PM
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are now 30-20 with our DOUBLE PLAY SELECTIONS and 30-30 with our TRIPLE PLAY SELECTIONS this year. The last three years my DOUBLE PLAYS were 165-89 and TRIPLE PLAYS were 133-61! Today we have another COLLEGE HOOPS DOUBLE PLAY WINNER that you can get for just $25 and you will pay only after you win!! Quadruple plays are now 6-2 this year and they were 6-1 last year! 2/15/2009

COLLEGE HOOPS DOUBLE PLAY WINNER
803 Illinois -10.5 1:00 EST

02-15-2009, 12:49 PM
$25.00 Guaranteed: The name of the game is INFORMATION and we have FIVE OF THE BEST HANDICAPPERS on our team! Today the "TEAM" has isolated a HUGE WINNER in College Basketball and you can get our 9000* COLLEGE BASKETBALL CONSENSUS WINNER tonight for a SPECIAL PRICE of just $25 and you will pay only after you win! 2/15/2009

9000* COLLEGE BASKETBALL CONSENSUS WINNER
809 Buffalo -5 2:00 EST

02-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Andrew Powers Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: We prove it to you every day that we are the most POWERFUL HANDICAPPERS IN THE NATION! Today we are featuring a RED HOT COLLEGE HOOPS WINNER! You can take advanatge of our COLLEGE BASKETBALL POWER PLAY WINNER for just $35 and you will pay after you win! We are now 366-205 since joining thsi web site, we are 57-36 since January 9th and we are on a 22-13 run of late. 2/15/2009

COLLEGE BASKETBALL POWER PLAY WINNER
830 Drake -1.5 7:00 EST

02-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Andrew Powers Guaranteed Selections
$35.00 Guaranteed: ****LATE COLLEGE HOOPS STEAM ALERT**** Today in COLLEGE HOOPS we have some very STRONG INFORMATION on one game! You can get our COLLEGE HOOPS POWER PLAY LATE STEAM WINNER for just $35 and you will pay only after you win! We are now 366-205 since joining thsi web site, we are 57-36 since January 9th and we are on a 22-13 run of late. 2/15/2009

COLLEGE HOOPS POWER PLAY LATE STEAM WINNER
815 Towson +10 3:00 EST

02-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Capper: Deano

*Must figure in juice*
SESSION 34: Roller System_*Pending Session Bet*

Today's Premium Pick: Akron -10
Projected System Results: Akron by (14-16)
Play Strength (1-10*): 9*
Unit: 2 Unit Play

Breakdown:

Here we go fellas... after losing two days in a row with college and for the first time in over 60 games going 0-1 in two days it will lead us to this strong play today. Today we look at the matchup between (16-8) Akron and (6-16) Northern Illinois. Folks, these two teams are just on opposite ends when it comes to performance. Akron covering 6 of last 7 and N. Illinois not covering 5 of last 6. Don't forget the beating N. Illinois put on Akron last year fellas as 17 point dogs winning outright by 10! If you think the Zips forgot about it think again. Today they plan on a route as they face this struggling Huskie sqad. Note: Akron 7-0 L7 ATS vs. poor teams; 6-0 L6 ATS vs. poor home teams; 5-0 L5 ATS as road fav. in this point range; 11-1 L12 ATS as road fav. and 5-1 L6 ATS following S.U. win. If there's one thing for certain its the Zips continue to pound poor teams and have been doing it for years. They show up to play no matter what and that's what's going to happen today guys. The Huskies posting 4-9-1 L14 ATS at home; 2-5 L7 ATS vs. solid teams; 5-16 L21 ATS following S.U. Loss. Look for Akron to pull away by half and seal the deal in the 2nd as they win by 14-16 to get us a cover on this 9* graded play.

System Record: 33-0
Profit: 33 Units

02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Cokin

Reg Bowling Green -14
SYSTEM Indiana U +10
HAT Butler -18½

02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
DRBOB

2* Akron Zips

2* Buffalo Bisons

02-15-2009, 01:25 PM