PDA

View Full Version : OMG LMAO at the Bengals

Luke
02-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Bengals franchise kicker Graham

On Monday, the team tagged kicker Shayne Graham for the 2009 season. Graham will be paid $2.483 million, the average salary of the top five kickers in the NFL from the previous season, to remain in a Bengals uniform.

"I appreciate the Bengals' recognition of my value to the team," Graham said in a statement. "I would have preferred to enter a long-term market value contract, either with the Bengals or through free agency.

"I will be committed to helping the Bengals win football games in the 2009 season. I truly appreciate the support of my teammates and the great fans of Cincinnati."

Graham ranks fourth all time in NFL field goal accuracy at 85.6 in nine seasons. He would be allowed to negotiate with other teams, but that club would face the unlikely scenario of giving up first-round draft choices in 2009 and 2010.

Luke
02-16-2009, 07:31 PM
::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao:: ::lmao::

They franchised the damn kicker lol I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt . Of all the players with any talent on the team they find the need to make sure the kicker is guaranteed to be there next season

I can just hear them:" We got no defensive line,linebackers,receivers,or offensive line but the kickers locked up for next year" ::lmao::

02-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Well this way they have an 85% chance of kicking themselves in the ass properly.

Mr. IWS
02-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Well said Scott.

They franchise the Kicker, but not T.J.?

Thats why that franchise is horrible year in and year out.