PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Warner is being greedy

Luke
03-02-2009, 04:41 PM
So much was said about Warner being a christian and having an organization to help people and how good of a person he was leading up to the Super Bowl now he seems to me as just another greedy unappreciative player.

The Cards are thanking him for his Super Bowl run by offering him a 2 year 20 million dollar contract .Warner will be 38 before the season even starts and most teams would be looking toward the future and might even cut Warner saying he is too old. Warner said he wants 14-15 million over two years which in my mind in ridiculous considering he is almost 38 and will be before the season starts.

Kurt is losing a little respect in my eyes all this talk about being a christian and a good guy is starting to look like BS to me.Kurt should have just took the 2 year 20 million dollar deal and been happy with that because 14-15 million for someone who is 38 is beyond stupid to me

Mr. IWS
03-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Hes taking a physical with the 49ers I heard. He is one of my alltime favorite players, but his numbers are gonna go in the toilet playing for them.

Luke
03-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Hes taking a physical with the 49ers I heard. He is one of my alltime favorite players, but his numbers are gonna go in the toilet playing for them.

I like him a lot also and was rooting for him in the Super Bowl but he needs to realize he is going to be 38 before the season started and for a team to invest 14 million over two years doesnt make sense

Luke
03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Looks like he is staying is AZ

"The Arizona Cardinals and Kurt Warner agreed Wednesday to a two-year, $23 million deal, with $19 million of the contract guaranteed."

TO the Cards are on line 2