PDA

View Full Version : UFC this weeked

Mr. IWS
03-04-2009, 01:57 PM
http://www.bestfightodds.com/events/125.png (http://www.bestfightodds.com)

Mr. IWS
03-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Ill be on Rampage

Luke
03-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Ill be on Rampage

I will be too. I will probably also Gonzaga also

Mr. IWS
03-04-2009, 03:41 PM
I like Gonzaga in that fight, but he makes me worried with his gas tank. I think he will win though. Carwin has fought Cans his whole career.

I kind of like Pete Sell on the card too.

Luke
03-04-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm going to continue to look at the card as the week goes on

Luke
03-05-2009, 07:34 PM
What do you think of Kendall Grove ?Dana White says if he doesnt win he's out of the UFC .That will give him some incentive to win

"While speaking to the USA Today on Wednesday, UFC President Dana White had some interesting comments when it came to the topic of Kendall Grove.

Grove who was the middleweight winner of season three of The Ultimate Fighter is 1-2 in his last three fights. He won a split decision over the late Evan Tanner last June and suffered consecutive first round knockouts to Patrick Cote and Jorge Rivera. He will fight Canadian Jason Day this coming Saturday at UFC 96 in Ohio.

White who is never at a loss for words went on record saying, “If Kendall loses this fight, he could be the first ever TUF winner that’s no longer in the UFC.”

White would technically be incorrect, as Travis Lutter, the middleweight winner of the fourth season of The Ultimate Fighter, became the first TUF winner to be released by the promotion. However, if Grove were to lose and be cut, he’d be the first “homegrown” TUF champion to have been dropped by the organization.

Either way Grove needs to not only win but put on an impressive performance as the UFC continues to try and trim the fat from its roster. Day is coming off a loss to Michael Bisping back in June of 2008 at UFC 85. That loss evened his record at 1-1 in the UFC. He had a successful debut just two months earlier at UFC 83 where he defeated Alan Belcher via first round TKO in front of his hometown Canadian fans."

Mr. IWS
03-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I think Grove will win. I was reading where he has a kid now, needs them money so he has some big time incentive.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Im starting to lean Carwins way in that HW fight. I just keep thinking about the way Gonzaga gasses so easy.

Luke
03-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Im starting to lean Carwins way in that HW fight. I just keep thinking about the way Gonzaga gasses so easy.

It was dead last on my list so I'll just leave it along.

I might just beat Grove and Rampage still not 100% sure

Luke
03-07-2009, 11:32 PM

Good call man

said me 100 ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
03-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I didnt think Carwin was gonna KO him like that though. That dude is an animal.