PDA

View Full Version : 3-6-09

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Bob Harvey
Tennessee-Martin -4.0 (-110)
Fri Mar 6 '09 7:00p
Look for a big effort tonight from the Skyhawks of Tennessee-Martin as they face Morehead State in the semi-finals of the Ohio Valley Conference Tournament in the Kathleen and Tom Elam Center.

The Skyhawks are 22-8 and seeded No. 1 in the eight-team tournament. They’re coming off a lopsided 93-75 win over Tennessee-Tech in the first round of the OVC tourney. Senior Lester Hudson scored a career-high with 42 points to lead his squad into the tournaments “Final Four”. The win came just days after Hudson was named the OVC player of the year for the second straight season. T-M punched their ticket to the tournament as the top seed by winning the regular season championship last Saturday night with a 79-65 decision over Morehead State.

The Skyhawks are on ATS runs of 3-0 and 7-3 while the Eagles are 7-3 ATS in their last ten. T-M is also 14-5 ATS against conference opponents.

Tennessee-Martin is hosting this years tournament which gives them a huge advantage over the field. They’ve also got the best player in the conference in Hudson. That’s going to be a tough combination for Morehead State to overcome.

Lay the small number take T-M-U.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 11:16 AM
VERNON CROY

NBA Conference Game of the Month

Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls
Play: Chicago Bulls -6.5

20 Units, Take Chicago ATS, This pick falls into one of my top NBA systems and the Bulls have been dominating teams at home lately. The Bulls have won their last 4 homes games by an average of 15 ppg against a lot better team than the Bucks (Denver, Houston, Orlando and Golden State). The Bulls beat the Bucks in their last meeting back on Feb.18 by 9 points in Milwaukee and yet the Bulls have struggled on the road so I look for them to blow out the Bucks at home Friday night. The Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games and the favorite is a perfect 4-0 ATS in the last 4 games between these two teams. The Bucks are just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games and they are just 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games against a Central division opponent. The Bulls have owned the Bucks in Chicago with a 17-8 ATS record and 19-6 SU record against them in their last 25 home games. Take Chicago as my NBA Conference Game of the Month.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 11:17 AM
RAS

#832 GA St. +2.5
#836 Jimmy Mad -2.5
#837 Towson +7

All for 1 Unit

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Chris Jordan

Friday sweep...

400? BRADLEY and 100? OVER Bradley/Southern Illinois - We have the two hottest teams in the Missouri Valley Conference going at it tonight, and in believing this tournament is up for grabs, I also think the Braves are the team to reckon with right now. Trust me, this event is bound to see some surprises. I'm not going to get much into your total analysis, except to tell you the numbers I crunch daily are on a nice little 4-1 run when they fall into place as 100? releases. And I have this game getting over the posted number.

I admit the Salukis have learned to play without senior guard Bryan Mullins, who's been sidelined since being diagnosed with a stress fracture in his right foot last month, but this is still a team that forced to battle not only through injuries but also internal turmoil, which included player defections.

I think the Salukis - the preseason favorite to win this conference - will give Bradley a run for the victory in this one, which is where I see the total coming in, but the Braves are a scrappy bunch that pulled off a 17-13 mark overall and 10-8 record in conference play. And that was enduring some injuries of their own.

Looking insdie the betting numbers, Bradley comes into this one on ATS runs of 4-0 as the neutral-court chalk, 7-2 on Friday nights, 7-2 as the favorite and 8-3 when laying a number in this range. On the flipside, the Salukis are 2-5 ATS as an underdog, 3-9 when catching points in this range and 0-5 ATS on neutral courts.

With the total, the over has come in four straight times they've hooked up. The over is also on a 6-1 run with the Salukis, while the high number has come in five of the last six times Bradley has stepped on the wood.

100? PRINCETON - Under second-year coach Sydney Johnson, I sincerely like what I've seen from these Tigers. Princeton finished last in the Ivy League the season before Johnson’s arrival, and picked to finish once again this season, the Tigers roar into a three-game stretch tonight at Columbia and could very well come out of the jungle with their first Ivy title since 2004. Princeton enters these final three games of the regular-season campaign with a 7-4 Ivy record, trailing Cornell by 1-1/2 games, a margin it can slice into Saturday night when it visits Big Red.

But first up are the Lions, and Johnson admitted in one report that tonight is "our biggest game of the year. With all due respect to Cornell and Penn, nothing for us goes beyond Friday night and Columbia. We are prepared for a team that plays great at home, plays great defense. If we don’t have a good effort Friday, it’s going to be hard to keep that momentum going." Sometimes quotes say it best, and I take that one from the New York media because it sums it up best. I love the focus he's instilled, and love this number with Princeton.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Drew Gordon

Today's Games...
1. 100,000? Celtics

2. 50,000? Jazz

Mr. IWS
Jeff Benton

Friday's Hoops winners ..

15 Dime: BOBCATS (minus the points vs. Hawks)

10 Dime: NOTRE DAME (minus the points vs. St. John's)

5 Dime: JAZZ (minus the points vs. Rockets)

Bobcats

Don’t look now, but the Charlotte Bobcats – yes, the Charlotte Bobcats – are making a push for the playoffs. Despite being nine games under .500, this once lowly franchise is just 1½ games out of the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Charlotte comes into tonight playing its best basketball of the season, winning four straight games, the longest such streak since the Bobcats took five in a row to start March last year.
Granted, the four wins have come against the Kings, Warriors, Clippers and Bulls – in other words, not exactly the Lakers, Spurs, Cavs and Celtics. However, the first three of those victories came on the road on the West Coast, and the latter was Tuesday’s 96-80 romp over Chicago as a 1½-point home chalk.
The Bobcats have cashed in all four games during their four-game winning streak, going 3-0 ATS as a small favorite, too. And going back to Feb. 8, Charlotte has cashed in nine of its last 12 contests, going 4-1 ATS at home. In fact, the Bobcats – who have played 12 of their last 17 games on the highway – are 9-3 SU and 10-2 ATS in their last 12 home games. Admittedly, one of those three losses came against the Hawks, who have actually taken the first three meetings in this rivalry this season (2-1 ATS). However, those three contests were decided by margins of 6, 4 and 5 points. And prior to the Feb. 6 loss to the Hawks in Charlotte, the Bobcats had covered four straight and seven of nine against Atlanta. Furthermore, before last month’s meeting, the home team had won eight in a row SU between these teams, with the Bobcats going 4-0 SU and ATS at home!
Finally, while the Bobcats enter this game on a roll, the same absolutely cannot be said for the Hawks, who are 3-6 SU and 4-5 ATS in their last nine games, including 2-5 SU and ATS on the road (the two SU road wins came at Washington and Sacramento – the two worst teams in the NBA!). Look, I know Charlotte guard Raja Bell is questionable tonight with a biceps injury, and he’s certainly a key to the Bobcats’ recent offensive surge (over the last five games, they’re averaging 101.6 ppg on 49.1 percent shooting overall and 47.6 percent shooting from 3-point range). But Charlotte has been contributions up and down the bench during its recent run, and I expect the same tonight. You throw in the fact that this is Atlanta’s ninth road game in its last 12 contests – all since Feb. 11 – and I’ll gladly lay this cheap number with rapidly improving Charlotte.

Notre Dame

Two nights ago, I told you the oddsmakers were setting a trap when they made Pitt, which had failed to cover in six of eight games against Marquette, a 10-point home favorite against the No. 13 Golden Eagles and said the Panthers would cover the number with ease. They did.Last night, I told you the oddsmakers were setting a trap when they made Xavier, which lost by 12 points at Dayton last month, a 10-point home favorite against the Flyers, stressing that the Musketeers would be out to prove a point and would blow Dayton out of the water. They did. Tonight, I’m telling you once again that the oddsmakers are setting a trap with this Notre Dame-St. John’s pointspread. You’ve got the Irish in a 4-10 SU slump and they’ve failed to cover in 12 of their last 15 games, going 3-11 ATS in Big East play during this rut. At the same time, St. John’s has cashed in five of its last six games, including five straight as an underdog, and the Red Storm have evened their season record by winning three of their last four outright. Oh yeah, and St. John’s upset Notre Dame 71-65 as an 8½-point ‘dog on Jan. 3. And yet despite all this, Vegas has made Notre Dame, which is coming off a 17-point home loss to Villanova in its most important game of the season, an 11½-point favorite? Gotta be a reason, right? Indeed there is. This is the Irish’s last home game of the season, and don’t think for a second that doesn’t mean something – just look at Pitt and Xavier, who posted double-digit routs on Senior Night the last two days. Also, there’s the simple fact that, despite the result when these teams met two months ago and despite both squads’ recent performances, Notre Dame still had a massive edge in talent. Don’t forget, this is the same Irish team that beat Texas in Maui back in November and hammered Louisville 90-57 at home to halt an eight-game losing skid 2½ weeks ago. At the same time, St. John’s lost its first eight road games of the season (1-7 ATS), including its first seven Big East road contests before breaking through against DePaul on Saturday – that would be the same DePaul that hasn’t won a game in conference play! The Red Storm’s seven Big East losses were by margins of 21 (Providence), 23 (Pitt), 19 (Villanova), 23 (West Virginia), 10 (Seton Hall) and 14 (Marquette), and they also fell at Boston College by 12 points in their first road game. I’m telling you guys, Notre Dame and its seniors will come to play tonight and the Irish will be motivated to end a most disappointing regular season – and carry SOME kind of momentum in next week’s Big East tournament – with an empathic victory. Play the Fighting Irish minus the points.

Jazz

Speaking of “trap” lines, the Jazz are 38-23 on the season, but still 1½ games behind first-place Denver in the Northwest Division … and yet, Utah is a near double-digit chalk tonight against the Nuggets. Gee, Denver seems almost too easy here, doesn’t it? Hey, you know the old saying: If something looks too good to be true, it probably is, and that cliché definitely applies here. For one thing, Utah has won nine straight games overall, going 7-2 ATS. The Jazz have also taken 10 in a row at home, and prior to not covering in its last two home wins over the Kings and Rockets (by a combined six points, mind you), it had covered in eight consecutive contests in Salt Lake City. And get this: The Jazz have scored at least 100 points in six straight overall, eight of nine and 14 of 16. Meanwhile, the Nuggets have lost four straight road games both SU and ATS, and despite last night’s impressive home win over Portland, they’re just 3-5 SU and 2-6 ATS in their last eight contests. Also, Denver is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games as an underdog, 16-37-1 ATS in their last 54 as a pup of 5 to 10½ points, and they haven’t cashed in four of their last five back-to-back spots. On the other hand, Utah has been money in the bank as a favorite (10-3 ATS last 13), at home (59-29-2 last 90), on Friday (7-1 last eight) and when playing after a day’s respite (4-0 last four). Add it all up, and it’s easy to understand this big number. Lay it!

Mr. IWS
Karl Garrett

20 DIMER - PHOENIX SUNS....
10 DIMER - TOWSON STATE TIGERS

20 DIMER - PHOENIX SUNS

Points work tonight, as Phoenix is 0-for-2 on their current 4-game road swing which still has a stop in San Antonio to go!
Look for the Suns to come out strong, as they do have a "payback" issue on the docket, losing by a dozen at home to the Rockets in the middle of November.
Yes, Houston has been the hotter team of late, but the Rockets are still just .500 at home this year, where they are 15-15-1 against the math.
G-Man can't back this play up with any more statistical copy, as much of it is negative for my play on the Suns, but I can tell you my "spider sense" says that if the Suns losing streak hits 3 in a row, it is going to be in heartbreaking fashion.
Take the points, as this one stays close.

10 DIMER - TOWSON STATE TIGERS

On a neutral floor, can't see Drexel blowing out this Towson team.
Drexel comes into the Colonial Tournament off of losses in their last pair of games, and 5 of their last 8 overall. The Dragons have also failed in 4 of their last 6 when laying points.The Tigers suffered the season series sweep at the hands of the Dragons both straight up, and against the spread, as the series losing streak is now at 3 in a row for Towson. Still, I like the Tigers in this neutral court battle to take it down to the wire, as Towson has shown some spunk of late, covering their last 2 games of the regular season, both in the dog role, and the Tigers are also 4-2 their last 6 when catching points.

Let's call it a Drexel 4-point win, but NO COVER!
Take the points.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Sports Bet Capping

7* Bradley -2 POD

6* Pepperdine +5.5

Mr. IWS
Bobby Maxwell

400-Unit NBA Book Blunder - DENVER NUGGETS

We just can't pass up getting this many points with such an offensively talented team like Denver. These are two teams that are very similar offensively so we'll gladly take the points tonight.

Last time the Nuggets went to Utah, they stayed right with the Jazz, losing 98-94 as eight-point underdogs. On January 25 they hosted the Jazz and got a 117-97 victory and easily covered as eight-point favorites.

The best thing to happen to the Nuggets and Carmelo Anthony might have been the one-game suspension coach George Karl levied against him. It showed Anthony he needed to grow up and he seemed to have gotten the idea on Thursday in the Nuggets win over the Blazers. Plus it showed the rest of the Nuggets they need to get their act together as this season winds down.

The Nuggets are 17-15 on the road this season and I know they just played on Thursday, but they have plenty of offensive talent to go around.

Utah has won nine straight, but covered in just one of the last three. They got a 101-94 win at home over the Rockets on Wednesday and failed to cover as an 8 1/2-point favorite.

This is just too many points to pass up tonight. Grab the points and play the Nuggets to easily come inside the number.

100-Unit NBA Marquee Matchup - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

This is a big one when it comes to the top seed in the Eastern Conference as these two teams come into this one separated by just two games in the loss column for the top spot in the conference.

The home team has won the last 10 meetings between these two but the Cavaliers are 9-1 ATS in those 10 and they've already covered both meetings this season, winning 98-83 on Jan. 9 as four-point 'dogs and they cashed in Boston back on Oct. 28, losing 90-85 but cashing as a six-point underdog.

Cleveland has won four straight overall (3-1 ATS) and they are 8-2 ATS in the last 10 games. Meanwhile the Celtics has alternated wins and losses in their last five games and they have gone 0-4 ATS in the alst four games, including two at home, failing to cover against the Pacers a week ago and then losing outright to the Pistons on Sunday 105-95 as 8 1/2-point favorites.

The Cavs should be able to take advantage on the inside with Anderson Varejo and Zadrunas Ilgauskas as the Celtics are still without Kevin Garnett. So the Celtics coming in without one of their big bullets is not a good thing.

Cleveland is 17-5-2 ATS in the last 24 series clashes and 13-3 ATS on Fridays, 45-20 ATS overall and 22-5 ATS against Atlantic Division teams. Let's go with the Cavs in this one as you know LeBron will step up his game tonight in this marquee matchup. Play the Cavs.

Mr. IWS
NevadaSharpshooter

400* shootout

Appalachian State-7

Best Bets

St Johns +12
Southern Illnois +2.5

Mr. IWS
Winning Angle

NCAA
Play Austin Peay (+3) over Murray State* (Top NCAA Play)

Austin Peay has won 6 consecutive games coming off a home win by 3 points or less and they have also won 8 of the last 9 games after playing a game as a favorite. Austin Peay has won 6 of the last 7 conference tournament games.

Play Marist (+3.5) over Iona* (Bonus NCAA Play)

Iona has lost 8 of the last 9 games against the spread and they have also lost 8 of the last 9 games when playing on a neutral court. Iona has lost 29 of the last 35 games coming off an OVER the total.

NBA Hoops

Play Miami (-1) over Toronto* (NBA Top Play)

NHL
Play Calgary (-105) over Carolina* (NHL Bonus Play)

Mr. IWS
Vegas Sports Experts

10* Take James Madison (-2) over William & Mary (NCAA Power Play)

James Madison
• 10-3 ATS coming off an OVER the total this season
• 10-1 ATS coming off a road game this season
• 8-2 ATS when the total posted is between 130 and 139.5 points

10* Take Orlando (-9) over New Jersey (NBA Power Play)

Orlando
• 10-1 ATS when playing with two days or more of rest
• 15-6 ATS when the total posted is greater than 200 points
• 18-8 ATS coming off a non-conference game this season

Bonus Pays
5* Take WI-Milwaukee (+4.5) over Wright State (NCAA)
5* Take Buffalo (-215) over Phoenix (NHL)

Mr. IWS
Dr. Canada

Game 1 - Tampa Bay Lightning +115

Game 2 -Canadiens/Thrashers over 6

Game 3 - Anaheim Ducks -140

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:32 PM
FerRringo for Friday.

1.5-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 129.0 Delaware vs. Georgia State (Noon, Friday, March 6)

3-Unit Play. Take #836 James Madison (-2.5) over William & Mary (6 p.m., Friday, March 6)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #842 Bradley (-2.5) over Southern Illinois (3:30 p.m., Friday, March 6)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #864 Tennessee-Martin (-4) over Morehead State (7 p.m., Friday, March 6)

1-Unit Play. Take #865 Murray State (-2) over Austin Peay (9 p.m., Friday, March 6)

1.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #858 Charleston (-7) over UNC-Greensboro (4 p.m.) AND Take #860 Wofford (-1) over Elon (7 p.m.)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take Cornell (-9) over Penn (7 p.m.) AND Take #847 Wisconsin-Milwaukee (+9) over Wright State (6 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:33 PM
charlie
cbb. evansville+5 500*
cbb. cleveland st-4(30*)
cbb. wright st-4' (20*)
cbb. notre dame-11'(20*)
nba. milwaukee+6' (10*)
nba. new jersey+9 (10*) free play

Mr. IWS
Jay Wright

Bradley -2

Salukis are 5-11 away from home this season including 0-3 in neutral site play such as today.. Bradley on the other hand comes into today's matchup winners of 4 of 5 overall. Bradley has covered 7 of their last 9 Friday games.

Creighton -7

Blue Jays have won 10 in a row SU. Wichita got it done big late last night for us. This is a tough spot for college kids to come back the next the night and keep it close against a team who is 10-4 away and in neutral site play. Creighton 7-2 last 9 ATS in neutral site play.

Wright State -4

Wright State are winners of 18 of the last 24 overall. They are also 3-0 in neutral site play and 13-6 in Horizon play this season. The Raiders have won 2 of the last 3 in the series SU and are 3-0 last 3 overall.

Mr. IWS
igz1 sports

CBB
4* Indiana State +7.5
3* Bradley -2.5

NBA
3* Denver +9

Mr. IWS
Seabass
20* Bradley
20* Moore Head St
20* Evansville
20* College of Charleston
50* Hostra

100* "Steam" William & Mary

Mr. IWS
JB Sports

3* Charlotte -2
3* Utah -9

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:34 PM
erin rynning
over tor.
houston
und spurs

Mr. IWS
Docs***** NBA
7-Unit NBA Game of the Year #806 Take Toronto +1 Over Miami (7 p.m. EST, Friday)

Toronto has been a bad bet lately but in the NBA things always equal out and when a team doesn’t cover the line a lot then the oddsmakers adjust their number and sometimes overadjust and we think that is the case tonight. Toronto has absolutely owned this series. They have won six straight and seven of the last eight meetings, including one meeting this season where they won three of the four quarters in Miami and won by six. They have covered in eight of the last 10 meetings. Toronto still thinks they have a playoff shot, although it will take a miracle. But they are looking at this stretch of 11 games that starts tonight with nine being played in Toronto all with a “must win” attitude. This team has struggled with injuries this season but is pretty much in prime health right now. Miami has been horrible on the road and they have dropped five of their last six games away from home. Toronto has won three of their last four home games with the only loss during that span coming to the Cavaliers. This will be Miami’s fifth game since Feb. 27 while this will be Toronto’s fourth game since then and they have had two nights off compared to Miami’s one. Fatigue should be a factor for the visitors. Also, Miami is a public play and is getting over 70% of the action in this game early. Fading the public backing a road favorite fits right into our criterion for a Game of the Year play. Also, we think of the players that were traded between these two teams recently that Shawn Marion will have the most to prove tonight since he was shipped from a contender to the NBA wasteland of Toronto.

4-Unit Play #816 Take Chicago -6 ½ Over Milwaukee (8:30 p.m. EST, Friday)

The Bulls have dominated this series and have won five of the last six meetings. They have covered three of the last four meetings including a 9-point win in Milwaukee last month. In that last contest the Bulls pretty much dominated the entire game even with just eight men in the rotation. Milwaukee has lost six of its last eight overall and three straight on the road. The Bulls have won four straight at home, including blowout wins over Orlando and Denver. We also like that the Bulls are under the key number of 7 – if the home team is up by five late the losing team usually fouls until they are down by three possessions so this is a real nice number for the home team. We don’t think that will come into play, however, as we expect a big Bulls win tonight.

3-Unit Play #819 Take Minnesota +15 ½ Over LA Lakers (10:30 p.m. EST, Friday)

The Lakers tend to play down to their level of competition and have been a horrible bet laying big numbers like this. Their last game against Memphis is proof where they let the worst road team in the NBA stay within striking distance and didn’t show a lot of killer instinct, winning by only 10. The T-Wolves have covered in two of the last three meetings but they would have covered all three of those games at this line. The Lakers are 7-16 ATS of favorites of more than 11 points (2-6 ATS of favorites of more than 14). Minnesota is 5-0 ATS as a dog of 11 or more points. The numbers speak for themselves.

Mr. IWS
ATS Sports Club

Iona -4
Creighton -7
Loyola-Mary/San Diego over 119

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Paul Leiner

200* Over 184 Cavs/Celts

50* St Johns +12

50* Over 135.5 Elon/Wofford

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
NSA
20* CBB Cleveland St -4
10* NBA Boston -1.5
10* CBB Utah -9
10* CBB St John's +12
10* CBB Illinois St -4.5
10* CBB Wright St -3.5

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 04:13 PM
BeatYourBookie

NCAA Basketball

50000* Play IL-Chicago (+4) over Cleveland State (NCAA)

IL-Chicago is 5-0 SU & ATS over the last 5 games
IL-Chicago is 6-1 ATS coming off two or more consecutive wins
Cleveland State is 2-10 ATS when playing in the month of March
Cleveland State is 2-12 ATS when playing in conference tourney games

100* Play Southern Illinois (+2.5) over Bradley (NCAA)

Southern Illinois is 8-2 ATS when playing as a neutral court underdog
Southern Illinois is 5-1 ATS after covering the spread in two or more games
Southern Illinois is 5-2 SU vs. Bradley over the last 3 seasons

100* Play Evansville (+4.5) over Illinois State (NCAA)

Evansville is 12-4 ATS coming off a road loss over the last 2 seasons
Evansville is 9-1 ATS after playing as an underdog this season
Evansville is 8-2 ATS coming off a road game
Illinois State is 1-8 ATS coming off a road loss

Other Hoops & Hockey Plays

30* Play Boston (-2) over Cleveland (NBA)

30* Play Montreal (-155) over Atlanta (NHL)

Mr. IWS
Antony Dinero

Cavaliers at Celtics
Pick:Cavaliers +2

Respect Boston and its homecourt edge, but given what we've seen this week, where its defense was non-existent against New Jersey and Stephon Marbury is still trying to get acclimated, expect Cleveland to take full advantage of Kevin Garnett's absence and come away with a massive victory. Take the two points as a cushion.

Mr. IWS
Mike Anthony

Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls
Pick: Milwaukee Bucks +6.5

Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz
Pick: Denver Nuggets +9

TOP PLAY

So Illinois vs. Bradley
Pick: Bradley -2

We have the two hottest teams in the Missouri Valley Conference going at it this afternoon and in believing this tournament is up for grabs, I also think the Braves are the team to reckon with right now. Looking insdie the betting numbers, Bradley comes into this one on ATS runs of 4-0 as the neutral-court chalk, 7-2 on Friday nights, 7-2 as the favorite and 8-3 when laying a number in this range. On the flipside, the Salukis are 2-5 ATS as an underdog, 3-9 when catching points in this range and 0-5 ATS on neutral courts. With the total, the over has come in four straight times they've hooked up. The over is also on a 6-1 run with the Salukis, while the high number has come in five of the last six times Bradley has stepped on the wood. The Braves are a scrappy bunch that pulled off a 17-13 mark overall and 10-8 record in conference play. And that was enduring some injuries of their own.

TOP PLAY UPSET

William & Mary vs. James Madison
Pick: William & Mary +3

Mr. IWS
Mike Handzelek

2* Missouri Valley Right Side

So Illinois vs. Bradley
Pick:Bradley -2

The Bradley Braves have played well in this venue and will pop enough treys to down the Salukis.

Horizon League Right Side

Illinois Chicago vs. Cleveland State
Pick: Illinois Chicago +4

This Cleveland State presents more hype than bite.

Conference Tourney Blowout Of The Day

NC Greensboro vs. Coll Charleston
Pick: Coll Charleston -12

I think Charleston will find easy pickings over a vastly overmatched UNC-Greensboro team.

West Coast Confernece Right Side

Loyola Marymount vs. San Diego
Pick:Loyola Marymount +14

This Lions' team have found new life and it continues in neutral floor Las Vegas against a so-so San Diego club.

NBA Smart Pick

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics

Pick: Cleveland +2

Cleveland seems to be playing the better defense overall and what's up with the Stephon Marbury pickup? This spells doom for Boston!

NBA Blowout Special

New Jersey Nets vs. Orlando Magic
Pick:Orlando Magic -9.5

I'm expecting the shooting of New Jersey to be atrocious this evening. You can't do that in this venue and remotely survive.

Mr. IWS
KELSO

3 Units Delaware (-3) over Georgia State
Delaware by 6-7

5 Units Indiana State (+6) over Northern Iowa
Indiana State by 2-3

5 Units TennMartin (-4) over Morehead State
Tennessee-Martin by 7-8

4 Units LoyolaMaryland (+2) over Canisius
Loyola by 3-4

3 Units IllChicago (+4½) over Cleveland State
Illinois-Chicago by 3-4

Mr. IWS
Michael Smiley

Washington - Pepperdine

Lincoln - Elon College

Hamilton - Wright State Over

Jackson - Drexel

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 04:14 PM
International Sports Brokerage (ISB)

20 units Murray State
20 units Drexel
10 units Charlotte Bobcats
10 units Detroit Pistons

Mr. IWS
CAMPONE from vegas si

CADILLAC: 20* CBB Drexel -7
WISEGUY ACTION: 10* CBB So Illinois +2.5
WISEGUY ACTION: 10* CBB Cleveland St -4.5
SHARP EDGE: 5* NBA Lakers -15.5

SOUTH BEACH from vegas si

ZEBRA CLUB: 20* CBB Wichita St +7.5
BIG ACTION: CBB Pepperdine +5.5
BIG ACTION: CBB Wright St under 122
BIG ACTION: NBA Utah over 210

PIOLI from vegas si

HIGH ROLLER: 20* CBB So Illinois +2.5
VEGAS WISEGUY: 10* CBB Pepperdine +5.5
VEGAS WISEGUY: 10* CBB Wright St -3.5
LINE VALUE: 5* NBA Orlando -9.5

CHICAGO from vegas si

FORTUNE 500: 20* CBB Cleveland St over 127
EXECUTIVE: 10* CBB Wichita St +7.5
EXECUTIVE: 10* CBB Notre Dame over 143
DIRECTORS: 5* NBA Atlanta +2.5

VIP ACTION from vegas si

VIP CLUB: 20* CBB St John's +12
ROXY'S: CBB Pepperdine +5.5
ROXY'S: NBA Spurs -12.5
ROXY's: NBA Milwaukee +6

HIGH ROLLERS CLUB from vegas si

20* NBA Boston -1.5
10* OVER 185

MICHIGAN from vegas si

BIG HOUSE: 20* CBB Wichita St +7.5
LOCKERROOM: 10* NBA Boston -1.5
PRESSBOX: 5* CBB Pepperdine under 132.5
PRESSBOX: 5* NBA Phoenix over 226

CALLAHAN from vegas si

20* CBB San Diego -14
15* CBB Illinois St -4.5
15* CBB Hofstra -8
15* NBA Chicago over 206

HOLLYWOOD from vegas si

INSIDE ACTION: 20* CBB Pepperdine +5.5
BLUE RIBBON: NBA Toronto +1
BLUE RIBBON: CBB St John's +12
WISEGUY EDGE: NBA Orlando over 201.5

NEW YORK from vegas si

INNER CIRCLE: 20* NBA Lakers over 215.5
SYNDICATE: CBB Pepperdine +5.5
SYNDICATE: CBB WrightSt -3.5
DATA: NBA Phoenix +5.5

20* CONSENSUS from vegas si

20* CBB Pepperdine +5.5

Mr. IWS
Jamie Tursini

Miami at Toronto
Play: Over 202.5

This is the first meeting since the trade that sent S.Marion to Toronto and J.O'Neil to Miami.

I expect this to be a very high scoring and entertaining matchup.

Miami has averaged total scores of 235.3 their last 3, and Toronto has averaged 220 total points their last 6 games overall.

I think we will see over 215 in this one as the oddsmakers are making a mistake here as all players involved would like ti make a statement to their former teams

Mr. IWS
Marc Lawrence

14-0 ATS NBA Fan Appreciation Play!

Play: Utah Jazz -9

The Jazz have been like money in the bank at home, especially against unrested foes. In this role as either dogs or favorites of 10 or less points, Utah has won the money 66% of the time since 1990. In this role with same-season revenge they improve to a 70% winning proposition (40-17 ATS). Bring their opponent in off a revenge game the night before and the avenging Jazz improve to 20-6 ATS in this spot, including 14-0 SU and ATS if the Over/Under total in this game is 187 or more.

Lay the points with Utah

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 04:15 PM
keslo Fri
25 units Charlotte Bobcats -1.5
3 units Cornell -14.5
5 units Nuggets +9

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 04:24 PM
RAS UNDER J Madison

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Bob Balfe

Hawks/Bobcats Over
Towson +6.5

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 05:53 PM
4 Unit Play. Take Columbia -2 over Princeton (Friday @ 7pm est). The Ivy is one of my favorite conferences and for our Ivy League action today, let's take the small home favorite here in Columbia over Princeton. We are 5-3 (62.5%) overall on the week with CBB and NBA combined and although we are 3-1 in the NBA this week, we are about even in college ball. I had a small lean on Brown today but I'd rather go with the team that has won 6 conference games as compared to 1 and Columbia is ranked about 30 spots better in the power rankings than Brown. This is part of the process that goes into making the POD each day. The goal essentially is to give ourselves as many advantages as possible. Princeton beat Columbia by 28 last time out by a final score of 35-63 so obviously this is a big revenge game for Columbia. Plus, Princeton comes off back to back wins over Yale and Brown. Ironically, these are the same two teams this team lost to on the road earlier this year. So, by no means is it impossible for Princeton to ride to Columbia and get beat by a team that defeated earlier this year Princeton's split personality has been seen before. I do wish Columbia shoots better free throws, but they still shoot at around a 66% clip and this team is still the same team that has 6 conference wins. Let's not forget these wins come against Yale, Brown, Penn, Dartmouth, Harvard and another win over Brown for the season sweep. Of these 6 conference wins, 4 of them came at home. So, we get the better end of the split personality with Columbia with the revenge and the fact they play better at home. Remember, Columbia is frustrated and will play with an edge as they come off a tough 3 game road trip falling to Yale, Dartmouth and Harvard. There is a reason why this line is -2 for Columbia. Vegas expects this team to do well - after all this is a 7.5 line shift from the line when Princeton was favored by -5.5 and easily covered over this team at home. If you take a look at that game, Columbia shot a shocking 11 for 46 from the field - a staggering 23.9%. I can't imagine shooting that bad at home today as it is not in the character of this team to shoot that bad as per the season they shoot 40.5% from the field. I look for a turn of fortune here as Columbia does well today as they are 5-1 ATS as small home favorites of this margin and 5-1 ATS their last Friday games which is important considering the Ivy is usually featured on Fridays to the country and the betting world.

Good luck,
Indian Cowboy.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 05:54 PM
RAS

# 836 Bill & Mary UNDER 129

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Stan Sharp | NBA Sides
double-dime bet812 HOU -5.5 (-110) BetUS vs 811 PHO
Analysis: Stan is Betting HOUSTON today. Stan likes HOUSTON here as Phoenix is playing their 3rd road game in 4 nights. Stan has Houston winning by 10-13 points. TAKE HOUSTON as STAN SHARP'S FRIDAY NIGHT MISMATCH BIG BET and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 06:23 PM
M@linsky

4 St Johns +12.5

4 Miami Heat +1

4 Houston -6

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 06:24 PM
helmut is on the over in cornell

Mr. IWS
03-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Indian Cowboy