#830 - NCAA - 3 units on Purdue -7
#832 - NCAA - 3 units on North Carolina -11
#860 - NCAA - 3 units on Texas -3
#872 - NCAA - 3 units on BYU -1.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 10:26 AM
charliessports friday march 13, 2009 early card

cbb. minnesota+6' 500*
cbb. north carolina vs va tech over 156 (30*)
cbb. florida st-5' (20*)
cbb. va tech+11 (20*)
cbb. wisconsin-2 (10*)
cbb. kentucky+1 (10*) free play

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Kelso March Madness Basketball

Evening Games Will Be Posted At 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time
3 Units
LSU (-1') over Kentucky

10 Units
Florida State (-5) over Georgia Tech

Mr. IWS
Bob Valentino

25 Dime
ACC Tournament
Game of the Year

Virginia Tech

Mr. IWS
sports bet capping. Kentucky +2 (4**), 1:00 p.m.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:19 AM
MATT FARGO

Penn St. closed the season pretty impressively winning four of five games including a last second victory over Illinois in the second to last game of the season. The Nittany Lions lost at Iowa in overtime two days later but that can be attributed to a big time letdown spot. We don’t have that here as Penn St. easily took out Indiana on Thursday and while it is likely into the field of 65, another win over a quality opponent will not hurt. I am not solid on the quality of this Purdue team. The Boilermakers were a sexy pick to win the Big Ten this season after coming out of nowhere last year and returning virtually the entire team this season. They went 11-2 in the non-conference season with the losses coming against Duke and Oklahoma, nothing to be ashamed of, but a 0-2 in the conference season had people wondering. However the Boilermakers ran off six straight wins and were looking good to compete for the title. However, Purdue went 5-5 down the stretch including losses in three of its last four games and comes into this one with little momentum. Penn St. is a team that can be dangerous if its go to players are playing well. This season’s meetings are a perfect example. During Penn State’s 67-64 upset of the Boilermakers in January, guards Talor Battle and Stanley Pringle combined for 39 points. In a 61-47 loss in February however, Battle was held scoreless for the only time this season and Pringle totaled only five points. The two were a combined 2-of-16 from the field and 1-of-7 from three-point range. Penn State is 14-1 when Battle, Pringle and Jamelle Cornley all reach double figures. Play on neutral court teams that are revenging a loss against an opponent that is coming off a road loss scoring less than 60 points. This situation is 41-14 ATS (74.5 percent) over the last five seasons. 3* Penn St. Nittany Lions

Mr. IWS
Las Vegas Sport Picks

NBA:

2* Knicks/Wolves over 218
4* Celtics -11
7* Mavs/Warriors over 223

NCAA:

3* LSU -1.5
5* Washington +1
6* FSU -5
7* Va Tech +12
8* BYU -2
10* South Carolina - 1.5 (NCAA Tourney GOY)

Mr. IWS
RAS

#871 SD +2 1.5 units
#868 Northridge -2 1.5 units

Rest for one unit:
#850 Tulsa +1.5
#870 Long Beach +3
#854 Dayton -2
#875 NM St +7.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:28 AM
BeatYourBookie.com

Daily Premium Hoops & Hockey Winners for Friday

NCAA Basketball

100* Play Kentucky (+1.5) over LSU (NCAA)

LSU is 1-8 ATS coming off a road loss by 10 points or more
LSU is 6-16 ATS when the line is between +3 to -3
LSU is 3-10 SU vs. Kentucky since 1997

100* Play Mississippi State (+2) over South Carolina (NCAA)

South Carolina is 2-8 ATS coming off a road win the last 3 seasons
South Carolina is 1-5 ATS after allowing 55 points or less
South Carolina is 2-10 SU when revenging a same season loss

100* Play Temple (+4.5) over Xavier (NCAA)

Temple is 3-0 ATS in all tournament games this season
Temple is 2-0 ATS when playing on a neutral court this season
Temple is 7-2 ATS over the last 9 games

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Hoops & Hockey Plays

50* Play Milwaukee (+4.5) over New Orleans (NBA)

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Dr. Canada

Game 1 - Blue Jackets/Blackhawks over 5.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Vegas Runner:

1st pick of the day is...

2* Late Steam Minnesota +7

Mr. IWS
Craig Trapp

Ohio State vs. Wisconsin
Play: Wisconsin -1.5

Ohio State and Wisconsin are both solidly in the NCAA Tournament and now are only playing for seeding in the big dance. These two only played once this year with Wisconsin winning at home by five. The game was close the whole game and Wisconsin pulled away late but did not cover the spread which was 6.

Betting Trends

Buckeyes are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing less than 50 points in their previous game.

Buckeyes are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 neutral site games.

Buckeyes are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.

Badgers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.

Badgers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.

ATS Overall Records

Ohio State 14-11 Overall ATS, 7-4 Away ATS

Wisconsin 12-15 Overall ATS, 6-7 Away ATS

Craig is going to take the Badgers in this match up. Trends and ATS records really don't point to either team having an advantage. When this occurs you must just go with your handicapping skills. This will be a low scoring game and when looking at these situations I always take the better defense. Wisconsin holds there opponents to under 59 points per game and will hold down the Buckeyes today. Don't expect a huge win this one will be close. SCORE WISC 64 - OSU 59

Mr. IWS
EZ Winners

3* Mississippi State +2

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:38 AM
ATS LOCK CLUB
5 georgia tech +5.5
5 michigan state -6
4 LA tech +4
3 okl st +2

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Tom Stryker
5* Purdue
3* Tenn
3* BYU

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:39 AM
J Fiest
5* NO (NBA)
4* Baylor

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:44 AM
CALIFORNIA SPORTS
4* Michigan State UNDER
4* Kentucky
4* Washington UNDER
3* Missouri
3* BYU

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Gameday 4 Purdue 3 Mich State

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:54 AM
tom freese FLA STATE

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Seabass 100* Steam Play - Lou/Vill under

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:55 AM
The real animal

Pick title: 2* Georgia Tech +5 1/2
Pick Date: 03/13/2009
Pick description:
Dating back to March of 2004 Florida State's last three wins over Georgia Tech have come by margins of four, two, and one point. The underdog is an amazing 13-3 ATS in this series. Yesterday's upset of Clemson was not a surprise to me as the Jackets won't go down without a serious fight playing in front of an Atlanta audience. Since January 25th, the Seminoles are just 2-3 on the ACC road with thier wins coming by two and four points. The matchup here isn't nearly as good for Tech as FSU plays much stiffer defense than Clemson. But with three consecutive covers, this is perhaps the bet we have seen Georgia Tech play all season. Florida State's 17-7 ATS record on the season keeps this off the premium side.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Teddy June

Virgina Tech
Kentucky

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 11:59 AM
DOC
3* illinois
3* florida state
3* xavier
3* south carolina

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Craig Davis Friday's Lineup
50 Dime ---- OKLAHOMA STATE

10 Dime ---- MEMPHIS

5 Dime ---- TEXAS

OKLAHOMA STATE --- Well, here it is boys. My largest college basketball release of the season. When I say I’ve been looking forward to this line since the moment OSU upset the University of Oklahoma… that’s an understatement. I, for one, am NOT surprised the Cowboys were able to beat the Sooners for two reasons. First, this was a true neutral floor game with an equal amount of fans for both schools in the Ford Center. It’s less than 100 miles away from Stillwater and the building had plenty of black and orange supporting its Pokes. Second, while OU isn’t playing its best basketball right now, OSU is, having won eight of their last nine games while covering nine straight ATS.

Missouri enters the game off a nice 21-point win vs. an over-matched Texas Tech team that was completely “spent” from the previous night’s comeback win over Texas A&M. The Tigers will get their first “challenge” of the Big 12 tourney tonight in a hostile environment while OSU already has one of those games under their belt… last night’s one-point win over OU. The Tigers clearly have the depth and talent to not only beat the Cowboys but also cover the number, but much like the Sooners, they aren’t playing their best basketball right now. Mizzou has split their last four games, getting beaten by double digits in both of their recent road games (@ Kansas and @ Texas A&M).

And let’s not forget, the last time these two met (back on January 21), Missouri blew a 26-point lead and nearly lost the game, holding on for a 97-95 win. Don’t think that didn’t leave a bad taste in the Cowboys’ mouths, and with this game basically being a home game for the Pokes you can bet the arena will be filled with OSU faithful who will be screaming for their hometown team… and we’ve seen how much the Tigers struggle on the road.

Let’s also keep something else in mind --- Marshall Moses was held scoreless last night vs. Oklahoma and they still managed to pull of the upset. Moses had previously scored in double figures in three of his last four games and was getting better as the season progressed. Don’t expect Moses to get shut out again tonight… and that’s going to pose problems for Missouri’s defense. And speaking of defense, although Missouri has played better than OSU over the season from a defensive standpoint, over the last five games OSU has stepped up its defense and allowed just 69 PPG as opposed to Missouri’s 76 PPG… and that includes allowing just 60 last night to Texas Tech.

The Cowboys are on ATS streaks of 6-0 in their last six vs. teams with a SU winning record, 7-0 ATS following a SU win, 8-0 ATS following an ATS win, and 16-6-2 in their last 24 neutral site games… not to mention the underdog is 7-0 ATS in the last seven H2H meetings. Folks, the writing is on the wall here, the Cowboys not only cover the number, they win the game SU.

MEMPHIS --- Here we basically have another team with “home court advantage” as this game is being played in Memphis, Tennessee… and Memphis just doesn’t lose at home.

The Tigers weren’t impressive in yesterday’s 10-point win over Tulane, but once again they played exceptional defense, limiting the Green Wave to just 41 points in 40 minutes. That’s incredible. This Memphis team has been playing better defense than anyone in the country and it’s going to frustrate the Cougs again this afternoon. Houston comes in off an exhausting 89-85 OT win over UTEP and likely wont’ have the same legs they’re used to having.

And it would scare me to death if I were Houston knowing Memphis didn’t play well yesterday and still managed a 10-point win. The Tigers swept the season series, winning by nine in Houston and 14 at home, and the bottom line here is that this team is just a better overall basketball team. The Tigers have allowed more than 60 points just once in the last ten games and allow, on average, just 57 PPG over the course of the season.

Houston, on the other hand, is the complete opposite, scoring a few more points than Memphis per game, but allowing 11 PPG more and 15 more PPG on the road. Houston has won three straight, but those three wins came against UTEP in OT yesterday and vs. SMU twice. While Memphis is 9-2 ATS in their last 11 vs. teams with a SU winning record and 4-0 ATS their last four following an ATS loss, Houston is 1-7 in their last eight vs. teams from Conference USA and 1-4 their last five following a SUATS win. Lay the number the the Tigers as I expect an outright burial.

TEXAS --- Back to the Big 12 with the Texas Longhorns as an easy winner over Baylor.

I don’t care what the Bears did to Nebraska or Kansas, I watched this Baylor team two weeks ago, against these same Longhorns, get absolutely destroyed. I know because I backed the Bears as nine-point dogs and that’s what they played like… dogs. No chance they can hang with Texas for a full 40 minutes, no matter how good they appear to be playing right now.

The two wins in the tourney they’ve had are very nice, but anything other than an outright tourney win will put them square in the NIT Tournament. No disrespect meant, but this Baylor team is playing above its head and they just aren’t a very good basketball team. They don’t have the size to match up with Pittman inside and they don’t have anyone who can stick AJ Abrams (no offense to Curtis Jerrells, who is a very solid player).

Texas swept the season series by an average of double digits and should get another solid win this evening in the Ford Center. They weren’t impressive in their 61-58 win over #4 seed Kansas State, telling me they’re due to play some solid basketball tonight. Baylor’s luck is going to run out in Oklahoma City as I don’t believe they have the legs to keep this up and I don’t think their defense is good enough to keep Texas from scoring.

Before the Big 12 Tourney started, the Bears were losers of two straight and 10 of their last 12 games in conference play, COVERING JUST ONE TIME in those 12 games. Baylor hasn’t covered in any of the last 4 H2H meetings with the Longhorns and is just 2-9 ATS in their last 11 vs. teams with a SU winning record. Baylor might jump out to an early lead, but they will tire in the second half and Texas then runs away with it, winning by 10.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Early Ferrringo. Went 7-7 yesterday.

NOTE: THE REST OF MY PLAYS WILL BE POSTED AT NOON.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #831 Virginia Tech (+11.5) over North Carolina (Noon, Friday, March 13)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #824 Michigan State (-2) over Minnesota (Noon) AND Take #836 Wake Forest (-2) over Maryland (7 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Matt Rivers 100,000* ACC NO-BRAINER Plus Bonus Lock Your winners here are on:

1. 100,000? Virginia Tech
2. 50,000? Florida State

1. You're damn right I am going to take a dozen or so points with the Hokies! And this is with or without Ty Lawson. Even if Lawson plays he is not going to be close to 100% and speed and quickness is his biggest asset which just will not fully be there. The point guard totally guides the ship and as he goes the team seems to go.

I am not at all belittling the immense talent that Roy Williams team' has. Tyler Hansbrough is as good as they come, Danny Green is a stud and the other players form a loaded loaded team that is as good as any. But Lawson is the catalyst for this high octane offense and for the Tar Heels to be laying such a gaudy price like this on a neutral court against a Hokie team that has no choice but to lay it all on the line is just too much!

Seth Greenberg is a great coach that continues to overachieve with this program and get the most out of his players. Virginia Tech is not the most talented of teams but they continue to prove themselves as very dangerous in this spot and they have the heart of a lion which we saw once again in the burial of a talented Miami team on Thursday. With being square on that bubble I see nothing but a focused team that will come out and battle UNC every step of the way.

AD Vassalo and Malcolm Delaney are no joke and this team is not just going to lace em up and be intimidated. North Carolina is not going to do anything that Tech won't expect as these teams just played in Blacksburg a week ago in a Hokie slim cover but cover nonetheless.

It's tough to play on a back-to-back against a fresher more talented team there's no doubt about it and that is why this line is as high as it is. But Va. Tech is a squad that has a ton of motivation and will not just crap in their pants. Let's not forget how the Hokies won at Wake Forest as a similar dog when Wake was undefeated and just won in a tough tough place to play at LittleJohn against a Clemson team that is always great at home. My point is that today's underdog knows a thing or two about manning up and playing in this exact type of spot.

UNC should pull this thing out, but I mean pull this thing out!

2. Georgia Tech is not a bad squad at all as I told you yesterday. The Yellow Jackets are one of the greatest 2-14 conference teams that I have ever seen. But I do think this situation will prove to be a little too much for Paul Hewitt's bunch to overcome.

Tech was able to upset a talented but always potentially egg laying team in Clemson yesterday. I told you how the Tigers a lot of times crap on themselves when not at home and that is exactly what happened yesterday and the Jackets have enough to take care of business in that spot. It was a great matchup plus way way way too many points. Here though playing for a second straight day against a grinding defensive team is just too tough.

Florida State does not wow you offensively at all but Toney Douglas is a killer and the Seminoles defense is as good as any. FSU has been red hot of late and played toe to toe in covers against both Duke and North Carolina recently and should not allow the Jackets much at all on the offensive end of the court. This is a perfect spot for the Jackets to shoot 30% and just get outphysicaled and outclassed by a team that has been firing away on all cylinders defensively and playing well enough offensively to win and cover a ton of games..

It was a great great win yesterday for Tech but the magic will just not be there today. Shumpert, Peacock, Clinch and the Jackets will run out of gas and get outclassed today!

Mr. IWS
Marc Lawrence

100% Perfect Revenge Play!

Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks
PICK: Indiana Pacers

It may be Friday the 13th but that won’t stop us from stepping out on the Pacers in a big way tonight. For openers, Indiana has been the league’s best performer when looking to avenge a same season defeat this campaign, going 17-6-1 ATS, including 14-3-1 ATS if the loss was by 5 or more points. In addition, Indy has been like money-in-the-bank in same season revenge in this series going 17-8 SU and ATS, including 5-0 SU and ATS as a dog. With the Hawks caught smack in the middle of a live Jazz/Trailblazers same season revenge sandwich we’ll snap the rubber band with the Pacers tonight.

We recommend a 5-unit play on the Pacers.

Mr. IWS
SMTM Sports Picks
1* Kentucky +2
2* Virginia Tech +12
2* Minnesota +8
1* Minn/MSU Under 134

Mr. IWS
indiancowboy

2 Unit Play. Take Kentucky +1 over LSU (Friday @ 1pm est).This is just a 2* Selection here but I feel that Kentucky is just playing better basketball than LSU right now. Yes, LSU did win the SEC Championship but let's not forget that this team has struggled in its last two games losing to Vanderbilt at home and Auburn on the road. I think winning the SEC Championship could have been the worst thing that happened to this team as they have lost the edge as the dog and now are the favorite. Kentucky remembers losing to this team on their home floor and frankly, Kentucky has to win this game to go to the NCAA Tournament. If they do not win this game, they very well might have a one way ticket going to the NIT which will not suit the fans of Kentucky. I expect Kentucky, a team that ended the year on a poor note going 0-4 in conference play, who started the game off very poor against LSU and then made a strong comeback, to start this game off strong from start to finish and surprise a lot of folks here by pulling off the upset. Why do you think he line is just +1 and 66% of the public likes LSU the SEC Champs here? The line is indicative of a Kentucky upset and we will be on the side of the upset. Kentucky starts off strong from the opening minute to the closing minute as I think LSU will be a little shell shocked and their lack of edge coming into the tourney might bite them in the rear today.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Seabass 100* Steam Play - Lou/Vill under

100* lsu
100* south car

50* over lsu

Mr. IWS
Ferrringo.

NOTE: THE REST OF MY PLAYS WILL BE POSTED AT NOON.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #831 Virginia Tech (+11.5) over North Carolina (Noon, Friday, March 13)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #824 Michigan State (-2) over Minnesota (Noon) AND Take #836 Wake Forest (-2) over Maryland (7 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #877 Louisiana Tech (+10) over Nevada (11:30 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #828 Illinois (-2.5) over Michigan (6:30 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #855 Villanova (+4.5) over Louisville (7 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #846 Auburn (+3.5) over Florida (9:30 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #854 Dayton (-2.5) over Duquesne (8:30 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #842 South Carolina (-2) over Mississippi State (3 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #870 Long Beach State (+3) over Pacific (11 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #840 LSU (-1) over Kentucky (1 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #834 Florida State (-5) over Georgia Tech (2 p.m.)

Today's Teasers

2.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #855 Villanova (+9.5) over Louisville (7 p.m.) AND Take #877 Louisiana Tech (+15) over Nevada (11:30 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #857 West Virginia (-1.5) over Syracuse (9 p.m.) AND Take #843 Alabama (+12) over Tennessee (7:30 p.m.)

1.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #847 Houston (+19) over Memphis (4 p.m.) AND Take #870 Long Beach State (+8) over Pacific (11 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
Kelso 50*

OVER LSU

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Bob Balfe

NCAA Basketball
Temple +4.5 over Xavier

NBA Basketball
Memphis +11 over Boston

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
AJ Apollo for Friday. Went 4-0 yesterday.

1:00p AJ Apollo
Kentucky r839
+1.0 (-110) / 4 units 4* Kentucky +1 vs LSU
6:30p AJ Apollo
Temple r851
+4.5 (-110) / 4 units 4* Temple +4.5 vs Xavier
7:00p AJ Apollo
Baylor r859
+3.5 (-110) / 4 units 4* Baylor +3.5 vs Texas
7:00p AJ Apollo
Villanova r855
+4.5 (-110) / 4 units 4* Villanova +4.5 vs Louisville
9:00p AJ Apollo
San Diego State r871
(115) / 4 units 4* San Diego State ML +115 vs BYU

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Paul Leiner:

500* NBA Over 218 NYK/Minn

100* CBB LSU -1.5

100* CBB Florida State -5

50* CBB Villanova +4.5

25* CBB Michigan State -6.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:09 PM
NSA's Selection
CBB Kentucky vs LSU 1:00 PM EST 20* LSU -1
CBB Villanova vs Louisville 7:00 PM EST 20* Villanova +4.5
CBB San Diego St vs BYU 9:00 PM EST 10* San Diego St +2.5
CBB Arizona St vs Washington 9:00 PM EST 10* Arizona St -1
CBB Georgia Tech vs Florida St 2:20 PM EST 10* Florida St -5
NBA Memphis @ Boston 7:35 PM EST 10* Memphis +11.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Matt fagro

8** PAC TEN GAME OF THE MONTH *9-3 RUN*

This line is a little surprising as Pac Ten regular season champion Washington is actually getting a point here. If the Huskies need any more motivation, this will certainly provide it. The Huskies won the first two meetings of this series this year and while winning that third is always tough, there are some significant edges that favor Washington here. Looking at those first two games, Washington beat the Sun Devils in overtime just two weeks ago after winning the first meeting rather easily back in January. The Huskies triumphed by throwing different players at Arizona St. guard James Harden, the Pac Ten Player of the Year, as he averaged just 17 ppg against Washington. The biggest edge here for Washington, and one that is vital in these tournaments, is depth. With guard Jamelle McMillan out for tonight’s game, the Sun Devils are basically a seven-deep teams while Washington goes 10-deep. Washington coach Lorenzo Romar played nine players at least 11 minutes Thursday with Jon Brockman being the only player who went more than 29 minutes. Conversely, Four of Arizona St.’s starters played at least 35 minutes against Arizona. Even Sun Devils head coach Herb Sendek knows it could be an issue as he started that his team gave a lot mentally, physically and emotionally against the Wildcats. The Sun Devils shot 52.1 percent against Arizona, improving them to 14-0 when they shoot better than 50 percent from the floor. That means they are just 9-8 when they shoot less than 50 percent and they likely will not hit that mark here as Washington has allowed opponent to shoot 39.7 percent over its last five games. The Huskies also have a defensive efficiency rating on the season of 88.9 which is 12th best in the nation. Of their 31 games, the opponent shot 50 percent or better only four times and only twice over the last 27 games. Washington is clearly the better team with the better situation in its favor tonight and we take advantage of this big time line error. 8* Washington Huskies

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:10 PM
WUNDERDOG

Game: Chicago at Philadelphia (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Philadelphia -3.5 (-110)

The Bulls are off a stretch that saw them win seven of 10 games, but have returned to form of late as they are just 4-6 over their last 10. They have not been a good road team especially when they have to face a team that is .500 or better. The Bulls are a dismal 4-16 SU on the road against the good teams in the league. The Sixers at 13-5, have shown the ability to beat the under .500 teams on their home floor this season. The Bulls have played at their worst against teams from the NBA's Atlantic Division where they own a money-burning 8-22 ATS mark in their last 30. The Bulls have not had much success in Philly where they stand at 2-5 against the number in their last seven visits. The Sixers get the call here.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Docsports
6 Unit Play. #854 Take Dayton -2 over Duquesne (8:50 pm MASN) Conference Tournament Game of the Year.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Jefferson-sports
cbb
kentucky+1

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:13 PM
erin rynning
alabama/playmaker

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Karl Garrett

20 DIMER - WASHINGTON HUSKIES....
10 DIMERS - WAKE FOREST, & PENN STATE

20 DIMER - WASHINGTON HUSKIES

Arizona State has had plenty of success against the rest of the Pac 10 this season, but Washington is a team that has given the Sun Devils fits, as U-Dub swept the season series, winning by double-digits in Tempe, and holding on for a 3-point overtime win at home as the 3 1/2-point favorite.

Overall, the Huskies have taken 9 of the last 10 meetings, and they have covered 6 of the last 9 showdowns.

Washington has won 9 of their last 10 games, including 6 straight, and the Huskies have also gone 6-2-1 against the spread their last 9 games.

Sure, Arizona State dumped in-state rival Arizona last night, but once again it looks like the matchups in this game are wrong for the Sun Devils.

At a near pick, I am siding with the Huskies to advance to the Pacific 10 championship game tomorrow.

10 DIMER - WAKE FOREST DEMON DEACONS

The Terrapins have given the Deacons fits of late, as Maryland has taken 4 of the last 5 series meetings straight up. Wake did snap a 4-game series slide with the 2-point road win just 10 days ago, and on a neutral floor tonight, I like the Demon Deacons to take care of the Terps for a second straight time.

Maryland had to play yesterday, while Wake had the benefit of the much-needed bye, and the Deacons are also riding a 4-game win, and 3 game cover streak as they hit the hardwood tonight in Atlanta.

The Terrapins are too up-and-down for my liking, as evidenced by their 5-5 mark their last 10 games.

I will lay the points with Wake.

10 DIMER - PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS

Excellent chance for the Nittany Lions to pull an upset, as Purdue is having all kinds of problems finding their game right now, and Penn State does own a little momentum coming in to this one.

The Lions have won 5 of their last 7 outright, and they looked strong yesterday against Indiana.

The Boilermakers have dropped 2 in a row, and 3 of their last 4, and are also just 5-5 their last 10.

The season series was a home-and-home split, and I have a feeling that if Purdue is able to win this game, this game could very well be decided by the last possession.

Have to grab the points with this live dog tonight.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Stephen Nover

Orlando at Washington
Play: Over 197.5

I expect Orlando to score a lot of points in this matchup against the Wizards, who rank last in defensive field goal percentage and are giving up an average of 106.7 points in their last four games.The Magic are averaging 109.5 points in their last seven games if you discount their matchups against physically challenging Detroit and Boston.The 'over' has cashed in eight of Washington's last 11 home games. The Wizards are going nowhere. But they still have firepower with Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 01:59 PM
indian cowboy

4 Unit Play. Take Mississippi State +2 over South Carolina (Friday @ 3:20pm est). Yesterday was on me. I had a bad day yesterday and I'm sure it won't be my last. But, after a winning January CBB and February CBB (up 50 units in that span), I am confident we will win in March as well. Let's roll today in my biggest college card of the year to date. I feel strong about these five selections and let's give it a ride. I believe Miss. State matches up extremely well against South Carolina. This is why this team defeated SC by 5 at home earlier this year. At this point in the year, it's all about teams that are playing well and Miss. State is playing very strong basketball. After all, this team romped Georgia by 19 on neutral footing, defeated rival Ole Miss on the road by a bucket and took care of Florida at home by 9 to close out the year. SC who started off the year strong stumbled a bit by losing to Vandy by 13 on the road, losing to Tennessee in a must win game for the share of the SEC Title by 14 at home, who lost to Miss. State by 5 on the road, Flordia, Tennessee and LSU all on the highway as well. SC is just not a strong team on the road and I just feel that they rely too much on their star player. Miss.State on the other hand can have balanced scoring and once again, I love Miss. State's defense and they are extremely well coached. I'm not taking anything away from SC but I'm just saying that Miss. State's depth and more scoring options will benefit them here. I think SC relies way too much on Devan Downey like Miami did with McClinton and look where that got them. Miss State had 5 guys score 8 points or more in thier last contest and is a team that shot 14 for 18 in free throws as well. I think the first round game against UGA will help get this team in sync to defeat a SC team that is not coming in playing its best basketball IMO and of course, a SC team that relies heavily on Downey.

4 Unit Play. Take Alabama +6.5 over Tennessee (Friday @ 7:30pm est.). There is no line on this game here, but when ther is, I will update. Alabama is a team that has completely turned its season around once the poison known as Mark Gottfried left. This team is responding to their interim head coach and look what they have done over the last few games. The Tider were at one point 3-8 in conference play looking to have someone just put them out of their misery. But, now, this team is 7-9 in conference play, just took care of Vanderbilt as an Outright 3 point dog, defeated Tennessee in their house earlier this year, and who beat Ole Miss, Arkansas and Miss. State coming into this contest and have essentially won 5 of their last 6 conference games and it should have been 6 out of 6 if they had taken care of the big lead they had at half against Auburn. Folks, I think Alabama might very well win the SEC. Yes, the Tide. They understand that they need to have a huge run similar to what UGA did last year to get to the tourney and I would not want to play the Tide right now and Bruce Pearl understands that. Despite Tennessee having revenge, the Tide will still come to this game having a dog tag and I think Alabama walks away from this game as the Outright victor and certainly the few points of a dog price that we are to get will be appreciated as well. The Tide are on a roll and I think they are one of my top 3 teams to win the SEC along with Auburn and Miss. State.

4 Unit Play. Take Auburn +3.5 over Florida (Friday @ 9:30pm est.) Don't mess with the Auburn Tigers. There are three teams that I think have the best chance to win the SEC as I have noted and they are indeed Miss. State, Alabama and Auburn. I make no bones about it and frankly, I have put my money where my mouth is as all three of those selections are all 4* selections for me today. Auburn is a Beast. Alabama has won 5 of 6 contests and despite the Tide having revenge, despite being down huge in that contest, Auburn still managed to come back and win in a hositle environment. That should tell you something about this team's character. Auburn is the same team that lost to Florida at home by a few points this year and you know they will have that loss at heart. This team is much improved from that loss and this team actually finished ahead of Florida in conference play at 10-6. This is why Auburn had a chance to rest in Round 1 and Florida had to face a dismal Arkansas team. Auburn is the same team that has won 8 of their last 9 conference games, and finished the year 10-6 in conference play after starting the year 2-3. Heck, this team has won 6 of its last 8 SEC games by double-digits. I'll take the Tigers here given their strong play of late and if Florida thought Arkansas was a cake walk, they are in for a rude awakening with Auburn who is itching to get back at them for that earlier season loss.

2 Unit Play. Take Kentucky +1 over LSU (Friday @ 1pm est).This is just a 2* Selection here but I feel that Kentucky is just playing better basketball than LSU right now. Yes, LSU did win the SEC Championship but let's not forget that this team has struggled in its last two games losing to Vanderbilt at home and Auburn on the road. I think winning the SEC Championship could have been the worst thing that happened to this team as they have lost the edge as the dog and now are the favorite. Kentucky remembers losing to this team on their home floor and frankly, Kentucky has to win this game to go to the NCAA Tournament. If they do not win this game, they very well might have a one way ticket going to the NIT which will not suit the fans of Kentucky. I expect Kentucky, a team that ended the year on a poor note going 0-4 in conference play, who started the game off very poor against LSU and then made a strong comeback, to start this game off strong from start to finish and surprise a lot of folks here by pulling off the upset. Why do you think he line is just +1 and 66% of the public likes LSU the SEC Champs here? The line is indicative of a Kentucky upset and we will be on the side of the upset. Kentucky starts off strong from the opening minute to the closing minute as I think LSU will be a little shell shocked and their lack of edge coming into the tourney might bite them in the rear today.

2 Unit Play. Take Oklahoma State +4 over Missouri (Friday @ 9:30pm est). Missouri romped through Texas Tech as they were able to keep their lead unlike A&M who completely collapsed. The three teams I like the most to winning it all in the Big12 are actually Oklahoma State and at this point Baylor who is playing lights out - but I will give Texas the benefit of the doubt as they match up well against an undersized Baylor team tha relies too much on the outside shot. This is a HUGE opportunity for Oklahoma State. This team has the chance to really make some shockwaves. State will have the crowd behind them as this game is in Oklahoma City, this team is well coached and frankly has really come a long way from its early season play - in particular on defense. This team romped through Iowa State, defeated Oklahoma by a 1 point, won its last 5 of 6 conference games and has won its last 7 of 8 games overall defeating the likes of Texas and Kansas State in the process. Missouri is a good team but this team has not been as strong away from home of late losing to A&M and and getting beat by Kansas by 25 - this team also lost to Kansas State and Nebraska on the road. Call me crazy, but I think Oklahoma State not only wins this game outright, but has a strong chance to win it all in the Big12. This Missouri team only beat Oklahoma State by a bucket at home and now Oklahoma State could very well win this game as this is a semi-home for them in many ways. This is nearly the same spread as Yesterday when Oklahoma State won Outright and I am confident they will roll today as well.

4 Unit Play. #822. Take Golden State -1.5 over the Dallas Mavericks (Friday @ 10:30pm est). Let's finish out the final 3 days of the week strong as we shoot for winning week #9 of 12. I like the Warriors today at home over the Dallas Mavericks. The Mavs beat the Warriors by 24 last time out in a game that ended 93-117. Now, the Warriors get to host the Mavs as small chalk just like they hosted the Nets as small chalk the other night. These two teams have a history and GS will be rocking tonight. I expect a big game from the Warriors today as the Mavs will be without the services of Josh Howard which I'm not surei f the 57% of the public know as they take the points here. The Mavs are playing better but I just don't know who will pick up the offensive slack as there will be lots of points scored in this game and Dallas needs to keep up. I will take the Warriors at home with Jackson, Ellis, Crawford and Maggattee at home with revenge over the Mavs who will rely heavily on Dirk and Terry. This is not to mention the Warriors have a decent bench with Randolph, Morrow, Biedrins and Azubuike. The Warriors win this baby as it is small chalk for a reason imo. The Warriors are 5-1 ATS as a small favorite at home while the Mavs are 2-5 ATS as an underdog of late.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
igz1 sports

3* BYU -2.5
3* Holy Cross +5
3* UAB vs Tulsa Over 127
3* Penn State +7
3* Syracuse +6.5
3* Louisiana Tech +9.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Helmut

Tulsa Over 127

I’m not sure why the total is so low in this one. Going back the last two seasons the pace in the three games played was >130 total possessions in each game. Tulsa has performed very well on offense this season shooting 46.4% from the field while averaging 69.1 ppg in conference games. The Blazers have been solid themselves shooting 44.5% from the field and averaging 71.4 ppg.

Xavier Over 130.5

The Musketeer’s have scored at least 65 points in every conference game except one. They have shot the ball very well shooting nearly 48% from the field in conference play while averaging 74.1 ppg. They have been very consistent on offense putting up offensive efficiencies >1.00 in 15/17 conference games this season. The previous game the Musketeer’s was fast paced game in which both teams scored the ball well with each team putting up an offensive efficiency >1.05.

Saint Marys-CA Over 133.5

This game should revert back to games that were played in the non-conference portion of the schedule. The Gaels routinely put up 80+ points in these games and should be able to do the same against this weak Eastern Washington team. This should be a pretty fast paced game and if the Cougars can put up 50 the game should stand a great chance at going over the total. The Gaels had allowed all the non-conference opponents to score at least 50 points this season. Even the terrible teams like Vanguard and Bakersfield put up at least 50.

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 02:28 PM
ras

over gt/fsu 135

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Tony Salinas

25* Houston (+14) over Memphis

25* Baylor (+3½) over Texas

25*Auburn (+3½) over Florida

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Frank Patron

30000 Unit Must Win Lock #49

Texas Longhorns -3

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Right Angle Sports 3-13-09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#871 SD +2 1.5 units
#868 Northridge -2 1.5 units

Rest for one unit:
#850 Tulsa +1.5
#870 Long Beach +3
#854 Dayton -2
#875 NM St +7.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Tim Trushel

20* NBA Underdog GOY

Charlotte +1

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Fairway Jay

3/13/09

NBA

Charlotte Under 183 -110 (806)

CBB

Big Drive: Illinois -2.5 (828)
3/13/09

CBB

American -5 (886)
3/13/09

CBB

Houston +14 (847)
3/13/09

CBB

Texas -3.5 (860)
3/13/09

CBB

Utah State -7.5 (876)
3/13/09

NBA

Big Drive: Sacramento +10.5 (818)

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 04:11 PM
50K Challange on covers

Prez (14-10): UAB -1

Teddy Covers (16-8): SDSU +2.5

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Teddy June
Night Card

10* Michigan
10* UAB
10* Temple
10* Villanova
10* USC

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Kelso 50 unit: West Virginia

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 04:48 PM
rick on boch

top play

west va

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 04:51 PM
RON RAYMOND’S 5* NBA O/U GAME OF THE NIGHT! (*NBA SYSTEM INCLUDED)

Pick # 1 New Orleans Hornets /Milwaukee Bucks Over 197.5 -110

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Stan Sharp | CBB Sides
triple-dime bet874 Utah -9.0 (-110) BetUS vs 873 Wyoming
Analysis: Stan is Betting UTAH today. Stan feels that Utah slept walked thru last night's game at the Thomas & Mack Center here in Vegas while Wyoming was pulling a major upset. Stan feels Utah will be full of energy tonight and come out focused while Wyoming will be flat following such a big upset. Stan has Utah winning by 13-16 points. TAKE UTAH as STAN SHARP'S STAN SHARP'S RARE TRIPLE DIME BLOWOUT and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 05:49 PM
ASA 5* is.......
Portland Trailblazers

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Kelso
10 Ok St
4 SD State
5 Gold St
50 WVU

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Vegas Runner 3rd Update:

Possibly one more after 6:30 EST.

1-1 so far today, and the one loss was by one point!

2* Personal Play NBA Toronto +1

2* Personal Play USC +6

3* Best Bet of The Day Duke -10

4* MAC Conf Tourney game of the Month Buffalo -7

Guys, I have seen some 7's out there...So I went ahead and Posted this at -7 because I'm willing to lay the10 cents after the way we lost the last one...And I advise those who can't find 7, to do the same...VR

2* Personal Play Pacific -3

2* Personal Play Tennessee -7

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Scott Delaney
Friday ...

40-Dime BYU - The honeymoon is over, sorry to say, for San Diego State. As impressive as the Aztecs looked yesterday, I'd have to say they simply beat up on a UNLV team that has been non-existent all season and was bound to get trounced. And mainly because the Cougars avoided disaster Thursday in the quarterfinals of the Mountain West Conference Tournament, I believe that was the wake-up call they needed.

Fact is, the Cougars had it tough for a reason, the same way the Aztecs had it easy. And though beating the Falcons likely ensured the Cougars an at-large berth, a win over San Diego State tonight in the semifinals would solidify the bid. BYU swept the regular-season series, winning 77-71 in Provo and 69-59 in San Diego, and that right there alone is enough for me to belive the Cougars can complete the sweep.

The betting numbers tell us everything, as SD State is mired in spread slides of 3-9 as an underdog, 3-10 when catching points in this range, 2-6 in conference play, 2-9 on a neutral sit and 1-6 on Fridays.

On the contrary, the Cougs are on ATS runs of 9-2 in conference play, 7-2 laying chalk and off a straight-up win, 6-1 on Fridays and 7-0 against winning teams.

Take BYU

10-Dime OVER Buffalo/Ball State - This is a bonus play, let's not get too excited guys. I'm simply playing the way the numbers dictate. And the numbers tell me this one should soar based on recent play, and how these defenses perform on the road. The Bulls will likely dictate the pace, and they've gone over in four straight - all in conference play. The over is also on runs of 6-2 with Buff on a neutral court, 8-3 when it's a favorite and 5-2 after covering.
Printable view

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 05:51 PM
RAS

Rotation: 867
UC Santa Barbara/Cal State Northridge (Over 134.5)

Rotation: 871
San Diego State/Brigham Young (Over 130.5)

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Seabass night
NBA: 100 houston under, 100 Golden State over,

College: 30 syracuse, purdue
20 duquene
50 wash and new mexico

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Charlie

Late Card

500* Dayton vs Duquense Over 141 & Ok State vs Missouri Over 158 (2 team parlay)
30* Villanova +4
20* West Va -6'
20* Ok State +4
10* Buffalo -7'
San Diego St +2 free play

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Special K

20* Super K

Tulsa

Mr. IWS
03-13-2009, 06:50 PM