PDA

View Full Version : Funny Wayne Root story

Mr. IWS
03-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Some funny shit on Wayne Root. I listen to 950 ESPN every day on my way home from work, and they got a host named Mike Missanelli. The guy is real sharp, gives out free plays all the time, and hits at a real nice rate.

Anyway, Root has been calling his show the last week, giving out his plays for free. He lost every one of them but one last week. All the callers are calling in bitching about him. Missanelli said his inbox is full every day of people bitching about his picks. So Missanelli had to take like 10 minutes to apologize and that you can play Roots plays at your own risk etc etc.

I was fuckin crackin up about that Loser.

Luke
03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
he gave free picks to generate business and lost all but one ::lmao::

where do I sign up??

Mr. IWS
03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Investwithsports.com

I get them every day...haha

Luke
03-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Investwithsports.com

I get them every day...haha

::lmao:: ::lmao::

lol I didnt realize you had them on here,I feel like an idiot but in my defense I check the service plays forum about as much as I do the hockey forum.

Wasnt this guy running for president?? I didnt even think he sold picks anymore

Mr. IWS
03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
YEah, he was running for VP on the Libertarian ticket. guy is a tool bag with some big fake teeth.

Luke
03-24-2009, 04:26 PM
who in the world is that avator ?

Mr. IWS
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Thats my main man Rod Blagojevich!

Hes that guy that got impeached as the Illinois Governer for trying to sell Obamas senate seat.

Luke
03-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Thats my main man Rod Blagojevich!

Hes that guy that got impeached as the Illinois Governer for trying to sell Obamas senate seat.

::lmao:: ::lmao::

HUSKERPOWER
03-24-2009, 07:30 PM
i thought that was a picture of GEORGE STEPANOPOLIS or whatever that guys name is on meet the press?