PDA

View Full Version : Cuse /Oklahoma second half play

Luke
03-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Taking

OU ml second half +170

5 units

Cuse is done and will get blown out in the second half .The line is Oklahoma +3 for the second half but I think the better play is the ML at +170

I have now flip flopped and will be rooting OU in the second half to blowout Cuse to make a profit .I know when I'm on the wrong side .This is risky as I could lose this and still lose Cuse for game but I think this is the right thing to do::handshake::

500 to win 750

Luke
03-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Taking

OU ml second half +170

5 units

Cuse is done and will get blown out in the second half .The line is Oklahoma +3 for the second half but I think the better play is the ML at +170

I have now flip flopped and will be rooting OU in the second half to blowout Cuse to make a profit .I know when I'm on the wrong side .This is risky as I could lose this and still lose Cuse for game but I think this is the right thing to do::handshake::

500 to win 750

A fucking push I cant believe it ::headbanger::

guess I should have took the 3 points but if I would have the MF's would have got another 3

up 20 with 2 minutes left get outscored 7-0 had I been on Cuse ML that would have never happened to bail me out I get so sick of getting screwed at the end games

::jerk:: ::jerk:: ::jerk:: ::jerk:: ::jerk:: ::jerk:: ::jerk::