PDA

View Full Version : Where will Culter end up??

Luke
04-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Where do you think Culter will land?

Luke
04-01-2009, 01:27 PM
The two teams IMO that would be the smartest to take him would be the Lions or Bears.
Detroit has the number one pick and is going to take Stafford with it ,we all know that QB's that have never played a down in the NFL bust sometimes and Detroit could get a proven decent QB for the their pick. They could also sign Culter for the same amount they would have had to pay Stafford .

The Bears have not had a QB for as long as I can remember enough said

I think any of the teams I listed except Cleveland could use him but the question isnt who needs him the most its where he will land at

Any opinions welcome

Mr. IWS
04-01-2009, 01:52 PM
I think the Browns have a good shot. They are the only team that can offer an NFL ready QB in the trade.

I also think maybe Carolina, they could trade Peppers and maybe a draft pick for him.

Mr. IWS
04-01-2009, 06:07 PM
All day people are calling into talk radio in Philly saying we should trade Mcnabb for Cutler...LOL

If that pussy got upset in Denver, He will NEVER make it in Philly or New York.

Luke
04-02-2009, 01:39 PM
I just heard Denver wants two first round draft picks for Cutler.

::lmao:: Are they out of there mind??

He'll probably stay in Denver now

Mr. IWS
04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Now he is saying he never wanted to be traded in the first place.

This bitch is a fuckin hippocrite. He gets is feelings hurt because Denver was interested in moving him for Cassell, now he is causing a dozen or so teams to do the same thing to their QB's.

I started disliking this bitch when he was proclaiming he was better than Elway last year, but now I really think I hate him more than anyone in the NFL.

Mr. IWS
04-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Looks like the Bears got him.

Luke
04-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Looks like the Bears got him.

Makes sense to me ,the Bears or Lions were the two I thought needed him the most. At least the Bears finally got half a brain and got a QB I give them credit or that .Too bad they are about 3 years too late and their once top ranked defense is getting old now and last year ranked 11th in the league and will probably be even worse this year.

Mr. IWS
04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Scott will be happy. Your right though, that D isnt as good, but they wont have to be on the field as much now that they have a decent QB.

04-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Sorry I didn't see your poll earlier Luke. I thought the Bears would go after him for sure. I am disappointed they gave away so much to get him though.

Am I happy that the "Neckbeard" is out of the Windy City? Yes, though he did have a decent record for his starts. I think I saw 21-12 over 3yrs(?), now we need to figure out who is going to catch the passes. Pace was a good pick-up but borderline on his prime.