PDA

View Full Version : Championship Play

Luke
04-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Taking Michigan St today for 5 units

MSU has made me money twice in this tourney against Kansas and the Ville and would have had I played them against UCONN.I expect them to do it again tonight
I think they can hang around tonight just like they have in the 3 previous games and wear UNC down in the second half like they did against Uconn and Ville and Kansas.

They just beat Uconn and Louisville by 10 a piece ,UNC is not 17 points better than either Uconn or Ville on any night.

North Carolina has been beat by three teams that are worse than MSU (I didnt count FSU because Lawson was out) so on any given night UNC can lose. This game is basically a home game for the Spartans and I dont believe either team has a coaching edge.

I will lock this in later .I want to get + 8 right now I can get +7.5 -105

I will post the line I played when I place the bet

GL everyone ::handshake::

Luke
04-06-2009, 08:39 PM
line not going to make it to 8 so I bought it from +7.5 -105

Locked in at +8 -115

::handshake::

Luke
04-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Halftime and I'm heading to bed

This game was over 3 minutes

I'm grading this now if I wake up and it won I'll pinch myself because I must be still sleeping ::lmao::

-550 :burn:

Luke
04-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Did they come back and win???

Mr. IWS
04-07-2009, 02:06 PM

::lmao::

Just came up short.

Luke
04-07-2009, 02:51 PM

Just came up short.

I went to bed at halftime ,I had to wake up early to watch my niece since they are on spring break this week .

I knew I was dead in the water 6 minutes into the game when MSU went down 27-17

I'd rather be dead at half and not had to watch the second half than sweat out the whole game and lose by a missed free throw in the last seconds.
I hate losing money but at least this game wasnt stessful for either side

Uconn would have a been a better matchup for UNC since they have so much height on their team

Mr. IWS
04-07-2009, 03:01 PM
I went to bed early too. I clicked it on and its was 15-5 and it just got worse from there.

Your right though, if your gonna lose, thats the way to do it.

Max 2
04-07-2009, 11:25 PM
sorry man..i know how you feel