MLB Baseball
Reds -120 over Mets
Volquez/Pelfrey

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Stephen Nover

NBA

Detroit (-2.0 -110)

The Pistons are locked in a desperate struggle for a playoff spot. They've been off since Sunday and are focused for this revenge matchup. The Knicks beat them a month ago at Auburn Hills.

The Knicks' playoffs hopes have ended. They played a tough game last night on the road against the Bulls blowing a late lead in a 110-103 loss.

This marks New York's fourth game in five days. The Knicks have failed to cover in eight of their last 11 home games.

Will Bynum has given the Pistons desperately needed fresh legs. He has averaged 15.2 points and 5.2 assists in the last 10 games.

The Pistons are a better team with injured Allen Iverson not in their lineup. This is a game they need to win against a winded inferior opponent. Look for Detroit to achieve the victory.

Mr. IWS
Maddux Sports

Baseball
#905 - MLB - 2 units on Colorado +122
#908 - MLB - 2 units on Cincinnati -105
#921 - MLB - 2 units on Tampa Bay +136

Mr. IWS
Maddux Sports

Basketball
#719 - NBA - 3 units on Utah +3

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Sott R0ckenbitch’s NBA 2*

7:35:00 PM -2.5,DETROIT PISTONS
-vs-New York Knicks
Scott Rickenbach’s NBA 2* (Top Play) Detroit Pistons (-) @ New York @ 7:35 PM ET – The Pistons are still looking to clinch their 8th straight post-season berth. Their home win over Charlotte was big for more reasons than one. Not only did it move them closer to reaching the playoffs, it also saw a breakout game from guard Will Bynum as he had 32 points and knocked down 9 of 15 from the field. While performances like that can not be expected on a regular basis it is evident that he can provide some “instant offense” off the bench for Detroit. The Pistons have plenty of motivation here at New York. While the Pistons, prior to Sunday’s key win over a fellow playoff contender, really haven’t been playing well, the Knicks have been even worse! New York has been a miserable slump and playing at home hasn’t helped matters. The Knicks have lost eight of their last ten games at Madison Square Garden and tonight they’re hosting a Pistons team that has plenty of motivation! Detroit is facing a Knicks team that is on a 2-11 overall run but one of the two New York wins in this miserable stretch came in overtime at Detroit last month. The Pistons haven’t forgotten about that defeat and they have payback on their minds here. Note that Richard Hamilton led the way against the Knicks last month with 27 points and he also will be hard to stop in tonight’s meeting! That’s because Hamilton brings a little extra hunger to the floor tonight after being ejected at the end of the third quarter against the Bobcats Sunday when he picked up his second technical foul! Note that Tayshaun Prince has been very strong against the Knicks this season and Antonio McDyess had 21 points and 22 rebounds when these teams matched up last month! In that game on March 11th, the Pistons were done in by turnovers but lately it’s been the Knicks that have been struggling with turnovers. Also, Detroit dominated the glass in that game with a big rebounding edge. Additionally, don’t look for such a disparity from the three point line this time either. The Knicks made ten three-pointers in that game while the Pistons made just one. Note that Detroit’s recent schedule had been tough and that had a lot to do with their recent slump. They can absolutely take care of business against an overmatched foe and that is the case tonight against the Knicks. New York has been losing no matter who they play. In fact, the Knicks current 2-11 run includes losses against five teams that will not be making the playoffs. Tonight, the Knicks take a step up in class again and, once again, they get knocked down! Play Detroit minus the points as a Top Play selection.

4/8/2009
7:35:00 PM 0 GOALS(0) BUFFALO SABRES
-vs- Toronto Maple Leafs
Scott Rickenbach’s NHL 1* (regular play) Buffalo Sabres Money Line (-) @ Toronto @ 7:35 PM ET – This money line is on the move this morning. After dropping down early this morning I pulled the trigger on this play and it’s now moving back up in a hurry. As a result, I am quickly posting this play first without the full analysis to allow clients the most time for line shopping. Please check after 11:55 AM ET for the details on this play. Thank you and best of luck always – Scott Rickenbach

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Karl Garrett

30 DIMER - DALLAS MAVERICKS
10 DIMER - OAKLAND A'S (Eveland over Adenhart)

30 DIMER - DALLAS MAVERICKS

G-Man coming strong with the home team tonight, as I loved what I saw on Sunday from Dallas, as the Mavericks crushed their nearest challenger for 8th spot in the West, the Suns, scoring 140-points in the win! Dallas has now won 3 of their last 4, and they are within a game of catching Utah for the 7th playoff spot in the West.

Utah is just 1-3 straight up their last 4, and 1-6 against the spread their last 7. Of course the Jazz and Mavs are battling to avoid dealing with the Lakers in the first round of the postseason, but playing on the road in this series has not been a good thing.

The home team in this series has won 7 in a row, covering in 6 of the 7. Dallas is just 3-8 against the spread their last 11 at Dallas, and overall, the host is 20-6-1 against the spread!

All Mavs tonight!

10 DIMER - OAKLAND A'S (Eveland over Adenhart)

Oakland got the bats cranking last night after being held to just 3-hits on opening night, the A's erupted in their 6-4 win by banging out 16-hits over 9 innings!

I like the hit barrage to continue tonight, as the Angels turn to the rookie Nick Adenhart to cool off the bats. Adenhart was up for a cup of coffee with the big club last season, and did go 1-0 over 3 starts, but had and ERA of 9, and he did get lit by Oakland to a tune of 5 runs in just over 2 innings of work.

Dana Eveland will counter, and while his numbers against the Angels are not outstanding, his team has played dead even at 11-11 the last 2-plus years at the Big "A".

At a near pick, side with the Athletics.

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Lee Kostroski
7* NBA 'Insiders' Game of the Day

Indiana -6.5

Mr. IWS
Las Vegas Sport Picks

3* Spurs -2
5* Hornets -3

Mr. IWS
Tim Trushel

4/8/09
NBA
20* Featured Play: Milwaukee +1.5 (714)

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Dr. Canada

Game 1 - Sabres/Leafs over 6

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Erin Rynning

MLB AL Playmaker: Kansas City -105 (925)

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Insider Sports Report

4* Oakland (Eveland) +100 over L.A. Angels (Adenhart)
Range: +115 to -120

3* Philadelphia (Blanton) -125 over Atlanta (Vazquez)
Range: -105 to -145

3* New Orleans -4 over Phoenix (NBA)
Range: -2.5 to -6

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Discount Sports Picks

10* Cleveland (Carmona) -110 over Texas (Padilla)
5* Tampa Bay (Kazmir)/Boston (Lester)

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Matty O'Shea:

On Wednesday, I'm going with...

Indians -110

Betting Fausto Carmona bounces back for the Tribe against Vicente Padilla.

Mr. IWS
paul leiner

200* NBA Over 196 Atl/Milw

50* Royals even

25* Rays +130

10* Nationals +130

Mr. IWS
RON RAYMOND’S 5* MLB BEST BET WINNER! (80% SYSTEM INCLUDED)

Pick # 1 Arizona Diamondbacks (-135)

Mr. IWS
Maddux Sports

Hockey

#1 - NHL - 3 units on Buffalo -150
#3 - NHL - 3 units on Columbus +120

Mr. IWS
The Prezz
Colorado Rockies (+127) / 3 units

The Prezz
Tampa Bay Rays (+135) / 3 units

The Prezz
New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles u9.5 (-115) / 3 units

The Prezz
Chicago Cubs/Houston Astros u9.0 (100) / 3 units

The Prezz
Cleveland Indians/Texas Rangers u10.5 (-115) / 3 units

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Feringo

5-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 8.5 Pittsburgh at St. Louis (8 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
Note: This is our Total of the Week.

I actually got burned quite a bit by the Cardinals on totals last year. They have a great lineup but don't always produce. But the bottom line is that this is a really strong spot and this play probably should be graded a bit higher. Zach Duke is 5-14 with a 4.82 ERA over the last 365 days. He is 8-22 in his career on the road with a 4.58 ERA. He is 2-6 in April with a 5.32 ERA. He is 2-4 against the Cards in his career and is 0-3 with a 4.94 ERA at Busch Stadium. Do I need to go on? Duke had a decent Spring Training, but nothing to raise an eyebrow at. Todd Wellemeyer is 2-3 in April with a 4.72 ERA. He is 4-1 with a 3.72 ERA against the Pirates. Wellemeyer was lit up this spring, posting a 7.00 ERA and has not been sharp. Mix in a pair of lineups that have been swinging pretty good sticks, two below-average bullpens, and if we can get a tight zone, then we're in business here.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #902 Florida (-140) over Washington (Noon, Wednesday, April 8)
What has Washington done in the first two games to suggest that they are ready for this season to be any different or any better than last season? I am not a fan of Daniel Cabrera - at all - and I think that he's going to run into the same issues with inconsistency and ineffectiveness with the Nats. Basically he's a fastball-curveball guy that's facing a lineup full of fastball-curveball hitters. The Marlins usually struggle against top-end power pitchers or soft-tossers. Cabrera is right up there alley. He was just 2-11 in interleague games, so he clearly doesn't like facing N.L. lineups.

2-Unit Play. Take #904 Philadelphia (-105) over Atlanta (3 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
Going to be really surprised if the Phillies get swept at home to start the year. The Braves threw their two best pitchers out there and have to feel a bit of a relief to get a series win over their rivals. But I'm not sure if they are going to go for the jugular here. They do have an off day so I expect the regulars to play for both teams. But I think that the motivation is all on the side of the Phillies. I'm not a big Joe Blanton guy. Not at all. But April has been one of his better months and I think that he has a good mojo working with the Phils. I'll dabble with him on a short number here.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #906 Arizona (-130) over Colorado (3:40 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
It's Doug Davis at home. Period. Just like with our Brandon Webb play earlier this week, sometimes it is better to just keep it simple. Davis is 14-4 as a home favorite and has been a consistent moneymaker in Chase Field. All of the Arizona power is from the right side, so facing a lefty is a big benefit to them. I think that they are going to get this first home series against a team that they've played great against at home over the past few years. Again, short number is too good to pass up.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #908 Cincinnati (-110) over N.Y. Mets (7 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
I like a nice, tight 3-2 game today and I think that the Reds will get it done behind Eddy Volquez. He was sensational last year at the start of the season. He has been dominating this spring. And over the past two seasons the Mets have really been neutralized by top tier right-handed starters. They kill lefties, but top-of-the-line righthanders really give them trouble. I think Volquez on the short line here is really a nice value.

1-Unit Play. Take #917 Detroit (+120) over Toronto (7 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
Now, in a true chase I would have been betting 2.5 Units on the Tigers today. But after that pathetic display last night by Jim Leyland - leaving Brandon Lyon in for the ninth after he gave up four runs, including a go-ahead 3-run home run in the eighth inning AND THEN leaving Lyon in to walk the leadoff man in the ninth, give up another base hit, and eventually lose - let's me know that this is still a pathetic, last-place-bound Detroit team. We're "pot committed" to a certain extent here and I'm going to ride them out. But we will be betting against the Tigers A LOT this year.

1-Unit Play. Take #913 L.A. Dodgers (-160) over San Diego (10 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
Note: Bump to 1.5 Units at -175 or less. I like the line movement in our direction.

I'm not a big Chad Billingsley guy. I know his numbers are great and everything, but I just don't feel it from him. However, the Dodgers are going to win today. They just faced two of the best hurlers in the N.L. in Jake Peavy and Chris Young, and now getting their licks in against Walter Silva is going to feel like B.P. I'm sure Silva will have a couple nice starts for the Dads this year. But Manny is going to be pissed and this Dodgers lineup is going to have a field day. I see an 8-4 game, with the Dodgers taking it down.

1-Unit Play. Take #928 Minnesota (-145) over Seattle (8 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
Note: Bump to 1.5 Units at -155 or less.

Mojo. Had to be a deflating loss for the M's last night. And if they are going to be featuring Miggy Batista in a prominent bullpen role I'll go ahead and say they are going to lose 90 games again this year without breaking a sweat. Carlos Silva is 0-1 with a 20.25 in his two games against his former team, the Twins. He's a righty with a flat fastball and that's going to put him in the wheelhouse of all of those lefties for the Twins. This play should be rated higher.

Today's Totals
3-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 7.0 L.A. Dodgers at San Diego (10 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)
Note: I still recommend this play for 3 Units if you can only get 7.5. We're seeing at least 9 runs in this game. In fact, you can even feel free to bump this one up if you'd like to 3.5 Units. I think it's a great pick.

2-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 9.0 Oakland at L.A. Angels (10 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)

2-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 8.5 N.Y. Mets at Cincinnati (7 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)

2-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 10.0 Colorado at Arizona (3:40 p.m., Wednesday, April 8)

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Antony Dinero

Jazz at Mavericks
Pick: Over 207

The Jazz have gone just 2-12 all-time at American Airlines Center, including 1-5 in the four seasons since Deron Williams' arrival, but he always does play well there. With him leading the chargefor the explosive Jazz and Dallas moving the ball so well, expect an entertaining, high-scoring affair as the Jazz try to avoid moving down to eighth in the conference by winning on the road in Big D. It will be a close call, but there's plenty of reasons to expect an over

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:16 PM
DOC

7 Unit Play. Take Columbus +130 over Chicago

These two teams just meet last Sunday in Columbus with the Blackhawks shutting out the Blue Jackets 1-0 behind goalie Nikolai Khabibulin. Columbus is all the sudden reeling, losing four of their last five and with the Blues winning last night now find themselves just two points away from dropping from the sixth spot to the eight spot in the west playoff picture. The Blackhawks on the other hand are pretty much lock into the fourth seed in the west and have little to play for then just going into the playoffs in good form. In my opinion Chicago is in a very bad spot tonight after playing a hard game on the road in Nashville last night and coming away with a 4-2 win and putting another nail in the coffin for the Predators playoff hopes. Tonight's game will be Chicago sixth game in nine day's and with Khabibulin starting last night it looks like it will be Cristobal Huet for the Hawks. This will be Huet fifth start vs. Columbus this year and in the four before this he has given up 13 goals and nine of them have come in the last two games vs Columbus. The Blue Jackets have a huge edge here not playing since Sunday and had the luxury of waiting for what I think will be a tired Blackhawk team with little motivation for a win to get back to Chicago

Mr. IWS
Kevin Rogers

Toronto at Indiana
Play: Over 217.5

After winning six straight, the Raptors have taken a step back, losing consecutive home games to the Knicks and Hawks, as Toronto gets set to play their fourth game in five nights in Indiana against the Pacers. Indiana is reverting back to their early season form in the scoring department, putting up at least 106 points in each of their last five games, while averaging 115 ppg during this stretch. Their defense has also gone backwards recently, allowing at least 105 points in four of their last five. The Raptors have hit plenty of OVERS as of late when getting points, as Toronto has gone OVER 10 of their past 12 as an underdog. With both teams being out of the playoff race, and Toronto playing their fourth in five nights, I like the Raptors and Pacers to play uptempo and go OVER the total.

Mr. IWS
Jamie Tursini

Utah at Dallas
Play: Dallas -3

This line is a bit low. My "Power Ratings" have the Mavs as a 4.5 point favorite.Now Utah is currently the #7 seed in the Western Conference, only 1 game ahead of Dallas who stands at #8.So obviously this is a big game.Both teams have had 2 days of rest for this matchup.Utah is only 3-3 SU and 2-4 ATS on the road with 2 days rest. losing on average 102.3 to 105.1.Dallas is great at home with 2 days rest. They are 8-1 SU and 6-3 ATS. Winning on average 113.5 to 103.1.Utah is only 15-23 SU on the road.Dallas is 28-9 SU at home.I think this line is too low, and Dallas takes care of business.

Mr. IWS
DOC

3-Unit Play Take Detroit/New York UNDER 202

4-Unit Play Take Denver -13 Over Oklahoma City

6-Unit NBA Game of the Month Take Minnesota/Golden State UNDER 223

Mr. IWS
Beat Your Bookie

Daily Premium Hoops & Hockey Winners for Wednesday

NBA Basketball

100* Play Denver (-13.5) over Oklahoma City (NBA)

Denver is 8-1 ATS coming off a division win this season
Denver is 6-0 ATS after scoring 110 points in three consecutive games
Denver is 12-1 SU over the last 13 games
Denver is 19-1 SU when playing as a home favorite of 12.5 to 18 points

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Hoops & Hockey Plays

30* Play Columbus (+125) over Chicago (NHL)

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
C-Stars Sports Picks Plays For

WEDNESDAY

1000 Units Top Play Denver -13 favorites to Oklahoma City When DENVER team played as a Home team - Vs Northwest opponent - During the month of April 17-1 ATS in this spot.

1000 Units Top Play Atlanta at Milwaukee over the total When MILWAUKEE team played as a pk to 3 Home Underdog - After a non conference game - Coming off vs Western conference opponent 16-3 O/U in this spot.

1000 Units Top Play Chi. White Sox over Kansas City When CHI WHITE SOX team played as a Home team - Last 5 years - Total is between 8.5 to 9.0 - Coming off a Win vs. AL CENTRAL opponent - Allowed 2 runs AGAINST in their last game 9-1 SU in this spot.

50 Units Milwaukee at San Francisco under the total When SAN FRANCISCO team Played as Home team as a Favorite - After a conference game - Total is between 7.5 to 8.0 - Coming off a 2 game winning streak - Scored 10 or less runs FOR in their last game 1-10 O/U in this spot.

50 Units New Orleans minus the points over Phoenix When NEW ORLEANS team Played as Home team as a Favorite - playing on Wednesday - After a non division game - Coming off 1 game road stand 12-2 ATS in this spot.

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
kelso

10 units Mavericks

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:37 PM
erin rynning
Milw/ playmaker
Indy , und orlando , port ,minny . / regular plays

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Cappersjungle.

Clients; Well we have released 8 MLB plays ytd thus far and have went 6-1-1. With the 1 push being the Red Sox on Monday being rained out and we didn’t come back to them unfortunately on Tuesday. We still got the 3-0 sweep up $350 and a total now of $635 in MLB.

All together we are up for the month of April $495 as Ncaa set us back a bit, so we are glad that is over. Remember for those who still want part of the FREE $25 drawing sign up for the forums at CappersJungle.com and refer your friends. When you refer your friends you also get your name to the $25 drawing.

Today’s Action. 10 Dimer’s # 4 and #5 in a row.

MLB
MIN TWINS, Pitcher: K SLOWEY
Run Line -1½ +130
(10 Dimes)
$100 to Win $130

OAK
A`S, Pitcher: D EVELAND
(10 Dimes)
$108 to win $100

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:54 PM
DESTROYTHEBOOK SPORTS
4/8/09- Afternoon Delight

5*- Phillies -120

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:54 PM
igz1 sports

Wednesday Card
NBA
3* Portland +2 (-110)

MLB
3* Over 9.5 (+100) NY Yankees vs Baltimore
3* Under 9 (-125) Atlanta vs Philadelphia

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Mike Rose
Baltimore Orioles (+140) / 2 units

Mike Rose
Cleveland Indians (-114) / 2 units

Mike Rose
Oakland Athletics/Los Angeles Angels o9.0 (-115) / 2 units

Mike Rose
Milwaukee Brewers (-115) / 3 units

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Winning Way Sports ( john fina )

MLB - 2.5 units on Baltimore Orioles +1.5 Runs (-105)
- Wang & Uehara
- Listed Pitchers

MLB - 2.5 units on Toronto Blue Jays (-130)
- Miner & Litsch
- Action

MLB - 2.5 units on Texas Rangers (+105)
- Carmona & Padilla
- Action

Basketball

NBA - 5 units on Dallas Mavericks -2.5

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Primetime Sports Advisors

1 unit Kansas City/Chicago Under 8.5 (+103)
1 unit Tampa/Boston Under 8.5 (+102)
1 unit Minnesota -147
1 unit Milwaukee -103

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
JB
4* Pistons

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Teddy June
10* Atlanta Braves
10* Brewers/Giants Under

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 05:53 PM
ATS Lock Club
4 Hawks
3 Mavs
ATS Financial
3 Nuggets
3 Cetics

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:11 PM
RON RAYMOND'S 5* NBA BEST BET OF THE NIGHT!

Pick # 1 Utah Jazz / Dallas Mavericks Under 208.5 -110

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Vernon Croy's **20 Unit NHL TOTAL OF THE WEEK** HIT IT HARD!
Buffalo Sabres vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (Apr 8 7:35 PM)
Over 6.0 (-130.0)
20 Units, Take Toronto Over, Both of these teams play the style of game that allows lot's of goals and the Leafs will be tired after putting up 4 goals against a very good Devils team. The O/U is 8-4 for the Leafs when playing on back to back days and the O/U is 6-1 for the Sabres in their last 7 road games. Take the Over as my NHL Total of the Week and make sure you get on my 8-2 MLB Run that continues tonight.

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Brian Graves Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, April 08, 2009
$30.00 Guaranteed: For me lately 1-1 is a bad night and that was all I was able to muster on Tuesday. The good news is that you still would have made a couple of bucks if you found the right lines. I won with my AL Underdog of the Week on the A's and I lost my total play on the UConn/Lousiville ladies hoops game. Tonight I will stay in the AL with another selection, but this NBA game is MY NUMERO UNO offering!!! 4/8/2009

Game 710 New York/Detroit over 202 7:35

It is nearly impossible to find a Knicks home game where the total drops around or below 200, but tonight is one of those games. I love this over because Detroit has nowhere near the defense we think when you remember past Pistons playoff teams. What they do have now are some guys who are very good at driving to the basket like Stuckey and Bynum. The best thing this franchise ever did was tell Iverson to go home because now they will take better shots and make more of them. The Knicks really like playing at the Garden and there offensive players seem to excel at home. This will be a big game for Robinson, Harrington and Lee and I actually think the Knicks will knock off the Pistons, but the total if the way to go here as New York wins 117-112!

Mr. IWS
Jack Clayton Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, April 08, 2009
$25.00 Guaranteed: Oddsmakers slipped badly on a total on one of Wednesday's NBA contests, strong enought to be an NBA Total of the Month! Go inside the numbers and angles and get ready to cash with this exclusive NBA Total of the Month! 4/7/2009

4* Jazz at Mavericks (719/720): A pair of uptempo teams clash, ones with plenty of offensive weapons but no defensive stoppers. The Jazz allowed the T-wolves to shoot 53 percent in their own building, including 11 of 26 from behind the arc, all while you shot 48 percent. They have been fundamentally flawed on defense for the past two years and on a 6-1 run over the total. Dallas is similar, all about offense, and on a 2-0 run over the total after hanging 140 on Phoenix. This total is too low as both teams top 100 points. Play the Jazz/Mavericks over the total.

Mr. IWS
indiancowboy

4 Unit Play. Take Over 197 between the Atlanta Hawks @ Milwaukee Bucks (Wednesday @ 8pm est). Yesterday was on me, we were on a 9-2 NBA run and up +31 units so I decided to step out on the Raptors instead of the over and paid for it. Again, it's on me and we'll bounce-back this week as we usually do as we are still on a good run. Although many expect a defensive battle whenever these two teams hook up, it usually turns into more of an offensive bout. The last three time these two teams have faced off this year, the results have been 110-107 Milwaukee (217) in Milawukee, 117-87 in Atlanta (204) with the Hawks winning and 102-96 in Atlanta with the Hawks winning (198). The Hawks even put up a 196 total in Boston and the Bucks are a bit weaker on the defensive end than the Celtics. I expect the Bucks to be an "active dog" today which should help push this total over. With over 70% on the Hawks I expect the Bucks to likely win this game outright, but rather than taking that end, we'll take the Over as I expect both teams to have success scoring. Remember, the Hawks and Memphis have similar scoring efficiencies and pace and the Bucks/Grizzlies game went to 209 which is what I expect here. With Sessions, Charlie V, Charlie Bell and Richard Jefferson, I expect this Bucks team to do well. Remember, they love the 3 ball as they attempted 25 in their last game (making 11/25 - 44%) and the Hawks attempted 22, 3-pointers in Toronto. I look for both teams to score over a 100 points today a peice as this game goes over the posted total. I have this game closing at 207 so we will take that 10 point net. The over is 4-0 when the Hawks face a team with a losing SU record, the over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings and the Over is 24-10 for the Bucks when they face a team with a losing road record.

4 Unit Play. Take Over 10.5 between the Cleveland Indians @ Texas Rangers (Wednesday @ 8:05pm). Texas has always had some success against Carmona as they are 1-1 against him as Carmona has a 6.75 ERA against them. Carmona is looking to "control his emotions" tihs year according to the Indians as they hope he can return to his 2007 form. But, I believe it will take him some time to return to that form. The Rangers offense from top to bottom is stacked with talent and a 10.5 line is not bad at all. Remember, Padilla has historically struggled against the Indians as well as he is 2-2 with a 6.82 ERA against them and he typically has not done well in April as he was 13-19 in his previous starts in April with a 4.09 ERA. I expect a high scoring game as both pitchers are likely to struggle with these offenses. I expect the Indians to come out well following their loss as well. The over is 8-0-1 when the Indians are favored and the Over is 6-1-1 for the Rangers following an off day.

Good luck,

Indian Cowboy.

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Anthony Redd

Wednesday's Card
10 Dime Raptors

10 Dime Hawks

10 Dime Trail Blazers

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:14 PM
SEABASS BASES

300* Texas

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:42 PM
STAN SHARP

DOUBLE DIME

TEXAS + 105 OVER CLEVELAND @ 8est

Stan notes that texas is bettoer than vegas is giving them credit for . stan is betting texas tonight as he feels the wrong team is favored . Look for texas to make it 2 in a row . **DOUBLE DIME ** BASEBALL BIG BET BLOWOUT OF THE WEEK

Mr. IWS
04-08-2009, 06:46 PM
EZ Winners

5* Cubs

3* White Sox

2* Braves

1* Nats

Free- Mavericks -3