PDA

View Full Version : Betting Baseball

Timbo Slice
04-09-2009, 09:26 AM
OK Gang: Most of you remember me from NCAA Baasketball game where I am around 55%. I love and still play in a semi-pro baseball league and know more about this sport than any others. Here's my problem, I have never bet the game. I am assuming you look at the money line and the pitching matchup. If anyone is successful in betting baseball, please let me know the best strategy for picking games and I'll help by sharing my knowledge as well. Thanks gang and let's make some money this year!

Timbo ::clover::

Mr. IWS
04-09-2009, 09:33 AM
RedHottG2 is an animal on the bases. He would be the guy.

I suck at it as well as pretty much every other sport...LOL

RedHottG2
04-09-2009, 12:45 PM
I've never been a starting lineup or pitching match up or stats guy. It's hard for me to explain how I pick baseball bets because I base my plays on line moves and % of action on certain plays. Sports Insights is my most valuable tool because I track late 'steam' moves and fade big square plays along with fading consensus games. This might not be everyone likes to pick games but it works for me. GL!

Luke
04-09-2009, 01:57 PM
I am known as Mr. Baseball around here and I will share my strategy as soon as I get a chance to write it up ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
I am known as Mr. Baseball around here and I will share my strategy as soon as I get a chance to write it up ::handshake::

::lmao::

Get that Tom Selleck Avatar ready.

Luke
04-09-2009, 02:19 PM

::lmao::

Get that Tom Selleck Avatar ready.

In due time sir ,in due time ::handshake::

Chico1856
04-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Just remember the worst teams in baseball are still gonna win 40% of the time. Dogs are a baseball bettors best friend IMO.