PDA

View Full Version : Just opened a Matchbook account

Luke
04-09-2009, 02:17 PM
I just opened a Matchbook account and funded it with 1500 dollars. To my surprise I was able to use my Huntington check card to deposit and had no trouble doing it ,the money is already in there.I have always wanted to use matchbook and I seen a future bet I wanted to nail so I decided to open it today. I will post the future bet later.

I think this is going to be a great way to get low juice on bets and save some money.Not to mention the amount of live betting on here that will make me alot of money of lose it

I'll post in here the things I like about it and if I encounter any problems ::handshake::

Mr. IWS
04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
I think Mike uses that book too.

Luke
04-10-2009, 02:02 PM
My first experience at matchbook was a good one.I took the Bulls -6 at +250 when they were down in the second quarter by 13.I knew from the past they start slow and even though my philly team that was getting 6 was up 13 I still had an uneasy feeling about the game.I only threw 20 on the bulls so I won 50 from that and still lost 305 from philly but it helped a little.

The thing I learned about matchbook is they take a 1% commission on your bets so instead of +250 I was really getting +249 but they take the commission on the smaller side of the bet.So my 20 to win 50 at +250 the 1% commisson was taken on the 20 dollars. So had the odds been -250 and I was risking 50 to win 20 the commission would have been taken on the 20 again.So that seems to be good its only taken on the smaller side of the bet.

Now if you post the offer and someone takes it you get paid .2% instead of losing 1% on a commission .So had I been the one that posted the 20 to win 50 at +250 odds I would got paid 4 cents instead of losing 20 cents.

Another thing I saw was at halftime the Lakers were +165 to cover the spread since it was a tie score.I didnt touch that one but wish I did now

From my first take I really like this and think it will be a good book.

Heres a look at the bet from last night

Selection Odds Stake ($) Market P&L ($)
Chicago -6.0 +250 20.00 50.00

Subtotal 50.00
Commission -0.20
Total 49.20

I'll keep people up to date

Mr. IWS
04-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the info man.

Do they offer any sign up bonuses?

Luke
04-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the info man.

Do they offer any sign up bonuses?

No which kind of sucks .Its the first book I have ever signed up that doesnt offer I sign up bonus.

Another thing I forgot to mention they take 4.9% of your deposit to cover "processing fees"

Of the 1500 I deposited I only got 1427 deposited into the book. The other 73 went to processing fees which if they kept that money I would have never deposited with them.
What they do is apply the processing fee money toward your commission charges until you get all of it back.
It kind of sucks because I have 73 less dollars to bet with but I will get it all back soon

This book seems like its going to be the best for low juice and in game betting. Like right now the Orlando -Knicks game tonight has lines of:

Orl -11 +103
NY +11 -106

Or you can take

Orl -10.5 -107
NY +10.5 +100

So you can get plus odds on either side and lower than -110 on anything

In game betting is only for televised games in the NBA that I have seen .I'm not sure about baseball