PDA

View Full Version : Matchbook in game bet

Luke
04-10-2009, 06:13 PM
This is the first time I tried to get both sides of a game through in game betting .I have these two bets going right now:

Chicago (N) +140 $20.00 $28.00

Milwaukee +400 $10.00 $40.00

I took the Cubs +140 in the 4th inning when they were down 2-1 hoping the would come back .Then in the 6th as soon as the Cubs hit a HR to go up 3-2 I took the Brewers +400 for 10 bucks.

Now in the bottom of the 6th I win either 20 or 18 and I dont care who wins . Well I guess I win 2 more bucks if the Brewers come back so I'd rather them win.

Also both of these I put the offer up instead of accepting someone else's so instead of paying the 1% commission of about 20 cents I will receive about 5 cents .

I know neither bet is a lot of money and neither is getting 5 cents instead of losing 20 but I am just starting to do this and want to get a very good hang of it before I am betting hundreds of things like this

Mr. IWS
04-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Looks like a decent idea.

Luke
04-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Looks like a decent idea.

I think it can be .Not so much in baseball when a lot of the time the team that scores first wins but I think it could work really well in the NBA and NFL where the score goes back and forth a lot especially basketball .

I have always thought that after the first quarter of by half I can tell whos going to win or make a comeback so I could get a decent price. Now I could be dead wrong like last night when I took the Bulls -6 when they were down 14 and they could have lost by 25 and I would have felt like a fool.

I'm going to dinker around with this for a couple weeks at very small amounts and see if I know half what I think I do or if I will just lose money on this

Luke
04-10-2009, 08:24 PM
::lmao:: ::lmao::

LOL at the Cubs and Kevin Gregg for blowing the game in the bottom of the 9th

Thanks Gregg you won me an extra 2 bucks