PDA

View Full Version : Its that time again

Luke
04-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Mr Baseball is releasing his first play of the season tonight .

I'm taking Toronto -126 (matchbook)

3 units

Liriano will never be the pitcher he once was imo and is no match for Halladay and the Jays

GL everyone ::handshake::

Chico1856
04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
BOL, great price on Doc

Luke
04-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Matchbook has some great lines on everything I cant tell you how impressed I have been with them and the lines I have got.

The greek has the Jays at -141 and now you can get -125 on matchbook .I took -126

Chico1856
04-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Luke, does matchbook allow "action" wagers? If a starter is scratched does the wager remain?

Mr. IWS
04-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Its Mr. Baseball!

Dusting off the ol avatar too!

GL tonight homie.

Luke
04-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Luke, does matchbook allow "action" wagers? If a starter is scratched does the wager remain?

No bet is canceled if listed pitchers don't start.

Heres the rules for baseball:

-If a match is played on a different date or at a different venue than originally scheduled, all wagers will be cancelled and refunded.

-If a game is abandoned all wagers played on Money Line markets will be void unless five innings have been played (or 4.5 innings if the home team is ahead).

-For games suspended and rescheduled to a later date, moneyline markets are graded based on the score at the end of the last full inning, should play be halted in the top half of the inning with the home team trailing.

-For Run Line and Totals wagering, games must go at least nine innings (or 8.5 innings if the home team is ahead). If the game is called in extra innings, these markets are graded based on the score at the end of the last full inning, should play be halted in the top half of the inning with the home team trailing. For games suspended and rescheduled to a later date, total and runline markets are voided unless the game has gone nine innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead).

-For Live wagering, games must go at least nine innings (or 8.5 innings if the home team is ahead) or else all live wagers will be canceled.

-Listed pitchers apply. Both pitchers listed must start or all wagers will be cancelled and refunded.
A pitcher is deemed to start once he has thrown a single pitch to the opposing team's first batter.

-For playoff series, listed pitchers do not apply; all wagers have action.

-Regular Season Wins rules are as follows: (a) 160 regular-season games must be played for market to stand; (b) postseason wins not included; (c) team moves or name changes do not affect wagers; and (d) regular-season tiebreaker games count as part of the regular season.

::handshake::

Chico1856
04-16-2009, 08:08 PM

-Listed pitchers apply. Both pitchers listed must start or all wagers will be cancelled and refunded.
A pitcher is deemed to start once he has thrown a single pitch to the opposing team's first batter.

there it is. Listed must start. Still, I hear great reviews for matchbook, it is really a site I need to ante up and start using, but be careful if you are chasing, as a pitching change will disregard your wager.

Luke
04-16-2009, 10:13 PM

there it is. Listed must start. Still, I hear great reviews for matchbook, it is really a site I need to ante up and start using, but be careful if you are chasing, as a pitching change will disregard your wager.

Truthfully I'd rather my bet be canceled if the pitcher I thought was pitching isnt .I have nothing but good things to say about matchbook so far I cant tell you how much money I have saved on bets already even the ones that lose.I have been betting a lot of in game betting since I opened the account .They have in game betting from start to finish of televised games

Luke
04-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Winner

+300 ::moneybag::

Mr. IWS
04-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Like clockwork...LOL

Nice job.

Luke
04-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Like clockwork...LOL

Nice job.