PDA

View Full Version : Heineken Commercial

Luke
04-24-2009, 01:29 AM
I'm not one for commercials because most are annoying but for some reason I love this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqZTJk30qg

Heineken has the best commercials

Anyone else like this one or have ones to share?

Mr. IWS
04-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Ill check this out when I get home.

Mr. IWS
04-25-2009, 10:20 AM
I gotta say, those Coors light commercials, where they do the fake interviews at press conferences of NFL coaches, are my favs.

Luke
04-25-2009, 12:58 PM
I gotta say, those Coors light commercials, where they do the fake interviews at press conferences of NFL coaches, are my favs.

Those are great ::lmao::

Playoffs? Playoffs?

They are who we thought they were

04-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Speaking of Jim Mora, my brother that lives in DC was boarding his plane for Seattle and Mora was two people in front of him. He said about 30 minutes into the flight people started the "Playoffs?" routine and after about 20 minutes of it the pilot asked everyone to stop harassing the other passengers. He said it was hilarious.

Mr. IWS
04-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Speaking of Jim Mora, my brother that lives in DC was boarding his plane for Seattle and Mora was two people in front of him. He said about 30 minutes into the flight people started the "Playoffs?" routine and after about 20 minutes of it the pilot asked everyone to stop harassing the other passengers. He said it was hilarious.

::lmao::

Luke
04-25-2009, 08:26 PM

::lmao:: LMAO

I'd be one of those doing that