View Full Version : Taylor Froch play

Luke
04-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Taking Taylor -125

5 units

Taylor is too fast for Froch and the only way he could lose would be to gas out

Luke
04-25-2009, 11:10 PM
fcking Taylor gets KO'd with 14 seconds left in the 12th round.If the worthless SOB just makes the final bell I win on the cards
Go figure the idiot gassed

I'm disgusted

:burn: :burn: :burn:

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Brutal man.

Luke
04-26-2009, 06:32 PM
Brutal man.

Yeah it was .I knew the only chance I had of losing this play was for him to gas and in the 11th I could see he was tired.He only had to make it to the final bell for me to cash this .By the scorecards I could have afforded 2 knockdowns in the final round and still won

Very very disappointing lose but what can you do?

Did you see the fight besides losing money it was a great fight ?

Mr. IWS
04-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Nah, I missed it. Ill try to check it out on the replay.

Luke
04-27-2009, 05:03 PM
How rare is what Froch did? Very. Thanks to the crack research of Showtime's Steve Farhood, only about 10 times in the history of boxing has a fighter trailing on the cards in a world title fight rallied for a last-round knockout. Perhaps the most famous example was Julio Cesar Chavez's knockout of Meldrick Taylor with two seconds left in their 1990 junior welterweight unification bout.

My bet was part of history lol

Only 10 times in the history of boxing how do I get so lucky ::lmao::

Mr. IWS
04-27-2009, 05:45 PM
I saw that Meldrick Taylor fight, he was never the same after that.

I read about your fight, I swear that was fuckin redicoulous the way he ran out of gas.

Luke
04-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I saw that Meldrick Taylor fight, he was never the same after that.

I read about your fight, I swear that was fuckin redicoulous the way he ran out of gas.

I remember seeing the Meldrick Taylor fight but this one was no where as good as that one.

I could see him slowing a little form the 8th round on but was still winning rounds. Then in the 11th he looked out of gas but tried to battle the last 45 seconds of the round and possibly won the round. Its his corners fault though they told him he had to win the 12th round to win the fight so he went out in the first 30 seconds of the 12th and started fighting and then it was over ,he was spent and couldnt even stand straight on his feet.
They are already taking about a rematch but I wonder if Taylor will ever be the same again.He could have went down in history as one of the best ever.He has all the skills to be a great one but can't go a full 12 rounds at a fast pace

Great fight bad result .

I should get some of it back next week on the Pacquaio -Hatton fight

Mr. IWS
04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Pac man for me.

Luke
04-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Pac man for me.

Correct ::handshake::

I wouldnt be surprised to see this fight end in less than 7 rounds

I can get -225 at matchbook right now but I'm hoping the Brits will pound Hatton to get the line at -200 or less

Mr. IWS
04-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Just like in the Mayweather fight.

Luke
04-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Just like in the Mayweather fight.

Yep except I think it will be worse for Hatton because Pacman is more aggressive than Mayweather

I can wait to see Mayweather -Pacquaio later this year

Luke
05-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Pac man for me.

Correct ::handshake::

I wouldnt be surprised to see this fight end in less than 7 rounds

I can get -225 at matchbook right now but I'm hoping the Brits will pound Hatton to get the line at -200 or less

They ave pushed it from -225 to -216 at matchbook.

wondering how low it will go