04-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Maddux Sports

Basketball
#528 - NBA - 3 units on Chicago -3
#529 - NBA - 3 units on Cleveland & Detroit Over 177
#533 - NBA - 3 units on Portland +5

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Karl Garrett 30 DIMER - BOSTON CELTICS....10 DIMERS - PHILADLEPHIA 76ERS, & MINNESOTA (Perkins over Laffey) 30 DIMER - BOSTON CELTICS

Kinda surprised that after Game Three's Boston domination they are still catching points in this game.

All of Chicago's inexperiece showed in a BIG way on Thursday, and that also goes in the head coaching department, as Vinny Del Negro is still sporting a feathered, 80's hairstyle for crying-out-loud!

Boston has won 8 of the last 10 series meetings, and they have covered in 7 of those 10.

The Celtics appear to have received their wake up call after a couple of hotly contested battles on the parquet. There is a reason the Celts finsihed # 2, and the Bulls could do no better than # 7.

Take the Celtics.

10 DIMER - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

I have to say, this Sixers team is proving "sticky", and me thinks the Magic has some tough sledding ahead in this series.

I am not saying Philly is heading back to the SunshineState up 3-1 in this series, but they will be close as shit in this game plus the points, with the outright a definite possibility.

The longer Orlando lets the 76ers linger in this matchup, the better the chances the Magic choke on their # 3 seed get.

Philly has been able to take 2 of the first 3 outright, and they have been able to cover in ALL 3 as the dog.

Look for the Sixers to do it again.

Take the points.

10 DIMER - MINNESOTA TWINS (Perkins over Laffey)

The Twins are "feeling it" this weekend in Cleveland, and I expect them to win another against the Tribe in the series finale.

Glen Perkins sports a slim 1.50 ERA over his first 3 starts, and I can easily see him outdueling Aaron Laffey in this spot.

Laffey was on target his last trip to the bump, but the Twins rapped out a shit-load of hits last night, and I see more in store in this one.

The Twins are starting to gets things together, winning the first 2 this weekend, and 5 of their last 7 overall.

Gotta stick with Minny to bust out the broom here!

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Anthony Redd Sunday's Card

25 Dime Bulls

5 Dime 76ers

5 Dime Rockets

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Savannah Sports

NBA Basketball
3 units on Chicago Over 201
3 units on Detroit Under 177.5

MLB Baseball
3 units on CHC -125
3 units on Toronto -156

Mr. IWS
Teddy Covers
reg - Chicago Bull$

Mr. IWS
erin rynning
nba: pistons and magic

mlb:washington (game) , washington (5 inning line) , under redsox , over angels.

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Seabass

MLB

20, Pitt under; Col
50 Cin, LAA

Steam (100) NJ under NHL

NBA

30 Det
50 Bulls
300 Hou over

Mr. IWS
Steven Budin-CEO SUNDAY'S PICK NEW YORK CREW

25 DIME SIDE RELEASE

Houston Rockets

Mr. IWS
Billy Coleman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3* Celtics/ Bulls Over From The Northcoast Line,

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Trace Adams
1500* - Boston Celtics, 500* - Philadelphia 76ers, 500* - Atlanta w/Kawikami over Owings I have to admit, I bought into the demise of the Celtics without Kevin Garnett in the starting lineup, and while Boston may very well lose before repeating as champs, I don't see it happening against Chicago.

The Bulls flirted with perhaps taking this series, but they sure looked like the neophytes they are in Game 3, as Boston bullied them in their own building, and I feel sure Boston will once again come out on top come the end of this 48-minute session.

Boston has won 8 of the last 10 games played in this series, and they have covered in 7 of those 10.

You saw how Pierce, Rondo, and company responded to the talk of the "death" of Boston, and I think you will see them fly back to Beantown with a 3-1 series lead after this game.

Take the points!

1500? - Boston Celtics

I said it on Friday, and I will say it again on Sunday...I believe Orlando is the better team, BUT that doesn't always translate to a win come this time of year.

Philly lead pretty much all the way on Saturday, and weathered the storm as Orlando looked like they were going to grab the win at the wire. That loss has got to haunt the Magic just a little, and it is going to affect the way they go about their business in this critical Game 4.

Philly may be heading back to Orlando tied at 2, but I don't see the Magic blowing this team out. The resilient Sixers have won 2 of the 3 games outright, and they have covered ALL 3 plus the points!

No misreading those signals at all...Take the points!

500? - Philadelphia 76ers

The Braves are sitting on a 3-0 weekend sweep if they can come up with the "W" today, and I say; "Why Not?"

Kawakami has lost his last pair of starts after opening his MLB career with a win, but I have seen the Reds gets bamboozled by pitchers they haven't seen before, and today qualifies!

Micah Owings appears better suited for pinch-hitting duties these days, as the former D-Back hurler is 0-2 with a bloated 5.59 season ERA.

The Braves offense is clearly better when Chipper is stuck in the middle.

Take Atlanta.

500? - Atlanta w/Kawkami over Owings

??Note: Both listed pitchers must start, or no action on the play!??

Mr. IWS
Ferrrrringo: EARLY slate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-Unit Play. Take #901 Philadelphia (-105) over Florida
1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 10.0 Philadelphia at Florida

Mr. IWS
doc nba

Cle/Det u177.5 for 3 units

Mr. IWS
Doc NHL

New Jersey for 4units

Mr. IWS
Craig Davis
Sunday's Lineup
30 Dime ---- ROCKETS

15 Dime ---- DODGERS -1 1/2 RUN LINE (Listed Kershaw and Marquis. If they don't pitch, play is void)

HOUSTON ROCKETS --- I've backed the Rockets in two of the three games in this series, and though I've split the two, I believe I was on the right side both times and Houston will prove me right tonight.

How they blew a 17-point lead in the second half is beyond me, but trust me, they won't let it slip away tonight. I truly believe, position for position, the Rockets are just more talented than Portland. I don't think Portland has an answer for Yao Ming inside, though I do like the ability they have to throw a few guys at him.

And let's be serious... does anyone really believe the Blazers will be able to hit as many "hand in your face" three pointers as they did the other night? This game was a nine-point difference late in the fourth quarter but a few daggers from Steve Blake and Rudy Fernandez brought the game to within one. That simply won't happen again tonight.

Houston has owned the Blazers in recent history, winning nine of the last 11 while covering seven of the last nine. They own the advantage on the boards in those games and shoot better from the free throw line for the season.

The Rockets have covered five of their last six home games, seven of their last nine vs. teams from the Northwest division, and 37 of their last 55 following an ATS loss. Folks, this one's easy. Rockets win by double digits and cover easily.

LA DODGERS RUN LINE (-1 1/2) (Listed Kershaw and Marquis. If they don't pitch, play is void) --- This one comes down to one thing for me... pitching. I absolutely love Clayton Kershaw and I firmly believe we're going to be talking about this guy for years to come as a potential top 5 guy. That's how good I believe he is, and he'll prove it this afternoon in Colorado.

Mr. IWS
Teddy Covers added

4 Cavs

3 Over Dodgers
3 Under Tampa Bay

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Kelso

25 Cavs
4 Rockets
3 76ers

Mr. IWS
Bob Balfe

Orlando Magic

Angels -120 over Mariners
Weaver/Washburn

Mr. IWS
Robert FerRringo

Early Card

1-Unit Play. Take Philadelphia (-105) over Florida

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 10.0 Philadelphia at Florida

ADDED:

1.5-Unit Play. Take Toronto over Chicago White Sox
1.5-Unit Play. Take Cincinnati over Atlanta
1-Unit Play. Take Texas over Baltimore

Today's Totals
2.5-Unit Play. Take ‘Over’ 10.5 L.A. Dodgers at Colorado
1-Unit Play. Take ‘Under’ 9.5 Atlanta at Cincinnati
0.5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 9.0 Toronto at Chicago White Sox

Mr. IWS
Teddy Covers added

4 Cavs

3 Over Dodgers
3 Under Tampa Bay

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 01:33 PM
KBHoops

5* Cincy Reds -103
5* Baltimore -108
4* St. Louis +115
4* Tampa Bay +100
4* Washington +1.5 -137

5* Cleveland Cavs -9 **POD**
3* Houston Rockets -5

Mr. IWS
M@linsky

6* Playoff Special - Celtics/Bulls
It is time to put our NBA Fast Break of 155-103-3, and our long-term 6* run of 310-211-9 into high gear in this one, as Game #4 of the Boston/Chicago series brings the kind of edges that have us stepping in Big.

Over

Mr. IWS
tonyosports

Play: CAVALIERS
Comments: The Cleveland Cavaliers will look to complete their second 1st round sweep in 3 years with a win today over the Detroit Pistons. LeBron James once again led the way with 25 points, 11 rebounds & 9 assists as the Cavs won Game 3 despite scoring just nine points in the 3rd quarter. Joe Smith almost outplayed Detroit's entire bench by himself, as he provided a playoff-career high 19 points to go with 10 rebounds. Richard Hamilton continues to be the most consistent offensive force for Detroit, as he led the Pistons with 15 points. Look for Cleveland to complete the sweep today, as they will await the winner of the Atlanta/Miami series. All Cavs!
Result: Pending

Play: CUBS
Comments: The reeling Chicago Cubs will try to avoid a sweep today against the St. Louis Cardinals, as righthander Rich Harden (1-1, 4.20 ERA) will be opposed by Cardinals righthander Todd Wellemeyer (1-1, 5.29 ERA). Harden won his only start against St. Louis last season on September 11th, 2008 as he pitched 6 innings & allowed 2 runs on 5 hits during the Cubs’ 3-2 win. Wellemeyer went 2-2 in 4 starts against the Cubs last season with a 3.32 ERA. Cubs' centerfielder Reed Johnson is batting .417 in 12 career at-bats against Wellemeyer with 1 run batted in. Look for the Cubs to win a low-scoring affair today & avoid the sweep. All Cubs!
Result: Pending

Mr. IWS
ATSlocks

1 Unit Oakland -101

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 02:39 PM
M@LINSKY

6* bulls over
6* yankees
4* cleve cavs
4* padres under
4* angels under

Mr. IWS
04-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Stan Sharp

triple-dime bet
534 HOU -4.5 (-110) BetUS vs 533 POR

Analysis: Stan is Betting HOUSTON today. Stan notes that this veteran Houston team will put the pressure on this young Portland team and take a commanding 3-1 lead in this series. Houston had control the entire game on Friday and let portland make it close at the end. That won't happen again as Houston will grab the lead and not look back. Stan looks for Houston to win this by 10-13 points today. TAKE HOUSTON as STAN SHARP'S TRIPLE DIME WISE GUY NBA PLAYOFF GAME OF THE MONTH and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY.