PDA

View Full Version : Lidge Sold his soul to the Devil

Mr. IWS
05-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Perfect last year. Cant get nobody out this year.

Fuck it, I got my title, Im happy. Ill pray for you buddy!

::lmao::

Luke
05-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Perfect last year. Cant get nobody out this year.

Fuck it, I got my title, Im happy. Ill pray for you buddy!

::lmao:: ::lmao::

Mr. IWS
08-16-2009, 12:26 PM
This guy is absolutley brutal this year.

Another blown save/loss

Mr. IWS
08-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Triple plays saves this jerkoff.

Mr. IWS
08-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Gave up a 3 run lead in the 9th against Pitt, and didnt even get an out this time.

He leads the league with 9 blown saves and has an ERA of 7.33

Phils wont win shit with this guy, and Manuel wont make a change.

Luke
09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
I seen Lidge get three straight outs Sunday, I was shocked to say the least

Mr. IWS
09-06-2009, 12:27 PM
The worst closer in Phillies History.

Blows another one.

0-7 with 10 blown saves, ERA is over 7.

Manuael should be shot if he lets this guy into a save situation again. Now that Myers is back, he should be the closer.

Luke
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Only person worse is Kevin Gregg from the Cubs

WTF happened to Lidge ? How do you get that bad from one year to the next?

Luke
09-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Lidge tried to fuck up the game tonight ::lmao::

They sent him in in the 9th to relieve Myers with a 5-3 lead .

The first batter got a single ,the second batter grounded out .Lidge then hit the next batter and walked the next to load up the bases before they pulled him and sent in Madson who got a strikeout and ground out to end the game.

Damn Lidge sucks

Mr. IWS
09-09-2009, 08:13 AM
Usually Manuel leaves him in there, so if anything, this was a good sign that Manuel is finally getting tired of this clown.

He just cant get 3 outs anymore.

chrisoc
09-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Madson won me some money last night and Lidge was about to cost me some

Mr. IWS
09-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Madson won me some money last night and Lidge was about to cost me some

You had a nice night last night.

Hell of a job.

Mr. IWS
09-10-2009, 08:48 AM
They didnt go to Lidge last night, so thats a good sign. I still would rather Myers in the 9th, but right now, anything is better than Lidge.

Luke
09-10-2009, 12:47 PM
They didnt go to Lidge last night, so thats a good sign. I still would rather Myers in the 9th, but right now, anything is better than Lidge.

I seen they put Madson in to close it out .I wouldnt put Lidge in either

Luke
09-23-2009, 11:05 PM

And Lidge blows another one tonight against the Marlins

0-8 with 11 blown saves ,man this dude sucks

Zak Philly has a zero % chance of a repeat with Lidge as the closer .He cant even beat just ok teams wait till he faces good teams in the playoffs

quicksilverguy01
09-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Wow this guy cost me money tonight. Why is he still a closer with a 0-8 record and 7.48 ERA? Is this guy really going to play in the playoffs? I hope so - I will be betting against the Phillys now that I know of this SOB.

There was a comment on the ESPN boards summed it up nicely but it was quickly deleted so I couldn't copy it word for word, but it went something along the lines of:
If I were Hamels or Utley or one of the other players, i would walk up to Lidge and say "I really appreciate what you did for us last year" and then promptly punch him in his face and keep punching his face in until everyone pulled me off him.

That comment made me laugh and it made me think that his team mates must be close to punching him themselves. Can't wait to see what they are going to be like when he blows another save in the playoffs. I am sure we can count on Lidge to do that, he has proven how consistent he is.

Mr. IWS
09-24-2009, 08:08 AM
this guy is a fuckin joke at this point.

I see a trend with him. Every time he says "this is the best I've felt all season" he goes out and blows the next game.